It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on Pakistan: 'They give safe haven to the terrorists we hunt in Afghanistan' [No more aid!]

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Nothing happens in the world of business without back handers. It's just the way it is.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Nothing happens in the world of business without back handers. It's just the way it is.

What an amazing spin!

Government action becomes "the world of business."

Treason becomes "backhanders."

If you put all of that together with the facts of this case, you're claiming that government doesn't exist without treason.

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

originally posted by: antiantonym
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

This is the POTUS saying the U.S. is (in my view) committing treason. The thread you linked to is just one aspect of this.

The admission of treason is much huger than any of that in my opinion.

Oh my sides hurt from laughing after reading this one!!!

Lock up Bush and Obama!

I fully support this action.

I think you should rethink that because Trump has been POTUS for a year. He's just as culpable in this case as Bush and Obama in my view (until now at least).
edit on 1-1-2018 by antiantonym because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: antiantonym

So Trump comes out and goes public on the wrongs of a policy which started nearly 3 decades ago...and somehow HE is now the treasonous one????

Gotcha!

Some of the kiddies around here really need to stick with their milk and graham crackers!!

The left have lost their minds completely!!!

So everybody that critizes the not so bright shining candle on the cake, that clown that plays Potus, is autmatically left?

Gotcha!

Some of the kiddies around here really need to stick with their milk and graham crackers!!

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I am all for cutting funding to them.

Making them into the enemy publicly shows a lack of diplomacy on Trump's part and a lack of caution. Pakistan has hundreds of nuclear weapons. I am just saying he should show a little wisdom.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

He over uses the bully pulpit to a ridiculous degree.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Making them into the enemy publicly shows a lack of diplomacy on Trump's part and a lack of caution. Pakistan has hundreds of nuclear weapons. I am just saying he should show a little wisdom.

There's that word again - diplomacy. It's used much like 'Presidential'.

Diplomacy has not really solved a whole lot with Pakistan has it? There is a time to move past diplomacy otherwise you actually make it completely ineffective. There should have been a much tougher approach to countries like Pakistan a long time ago, but leaders were too weak negotiating f all.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Trump on Pakistan: 'They give safe haven to the terrorists we hunt in Afghanistan' [No more aid!]

About GD time.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm still trying to figure out the complete lack of outrage from both the left and the right regarding Al Qaeda being our overt paid merc allies in Syria for 5 years.

Maybe this is why.

www.wnd.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Good, more winning.

Now cut off funding to the rest of the deadbeats who do not support US policy.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Yes.

YES!

Especially the House of Saud.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Yes.

YES!

Especially the House of Saud.

House of Saud just got a new leader, arrested the Obama guy, Trump already won in SA.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
About time. Pakistan buys lot of Chinese and Russian military hardware like JF-17 and Mi-35M anyway.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym

Pakistan has fired back via twitter:

thehill.com...
edit on 1-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Sounds like they are getting the message. Good. Now they should get to work and start showing some results.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I like how they say they have 'given free' to the USA, how soon they forget the 32 billion dollars eh?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
a reply to: UKTruth

I like how they say they have 'given free' to the USA, how soon they forget the 32 billion dollars eh?

Well indeed. They need to step up. When they are asked to give up a terrorist, for example, they should be making arrangements the second the phone goes down. No excuses.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

About GD time.

OMG..if Trump means this, chalk up ANOTHER campaign promise kept!

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
PAKISTAN Responds by essentially saying "Phuck you Trump and U.S.!"

“We have already said ‘no more’ to America, so Trump’s ‘no more’ has no importance. We are ready to give all account for every single penny to America in public,” Pakistani Foreign Minister Khawaja Asif said in a statement in response to Trump on Monday. “The United States should hold its own people accountable for its failures in Afghanistan.”

Source w/more at: www.breitbart.com...

I hope both sides mean what they say. Few things are as annoying as seeing couples, partners, countries...argue for months, and even years on end. And when it comes to Pakistan, we're talking OUR TAXPAYER DOLLARS. So cut the cord Mr. Trump. Cut it, walk away, and don't look back. Keep the billions of dollars here for your citizens.
edit on 1/1/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Islamabad (AFP) – Pakistan has summoned the US ambassador, an embassy spokesman said Tuesday, a rare public rebuke after Donald Trump lashed out at Islamabad with threats to cut aid over “lies” about militancy.

www.breitbart.com...

Whoops, we're in trouble now!
edit on 2-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Big deal, let them start a nuke war over not getting your money.

Just send you bank details direct so they can just take it when they need it.

Save the world dude!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join