It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some news about legalize marijuana sales

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Is it legal to sell your home grow?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Is it legal to sell your home grow?

Based on what I am seeing with the law in question it does not matter if it is illegal to sell what you grow since there is no way to determine where the marijuana came from.

Since compliance check laws only apply to a business and not a personal residence there is no way to check absent a criminal investigation and a search warrant.

This is what I am trying to tell you. I could care less if a state says you can use it recreationally. I am saying the CA law, the way it is written and what it allows, is not enforceable = tax revenue wont be close to what they are claiming.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

So same as beer you have to get caught.

Funny how they keep busting illegal grows in Colorado.

Cali is based on CO.

If you get caught selling you are going to arrested.

Like alcohol.

Now Vermont is going to legalize only home grow until the commission is done finding out how to protect businesses and the safety of the product.

That will be impossible for the feds to bust. Unless they catch people over growing or selling.

Libertarian republican Governor.
edit on 2-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Colorado requires a specific state issued marijuana ID card for recreation purchase, possession and use of marijuana.
Colorado law does not allow for use in public.
Possession in Colorado does not apply to US / National parks or federal land in Colorado (its illegal to possess there).
It is illegal to sell home grown in Colorado (you can gift it though).
6 plant limit with no more than one ounce (28 grams) of possession.
Dispensaries are still in operation and regulated.

Unlike CA law a person MUST obtain a government issued ID to lawfully purchase / grow be in possession of marijuana. Out of state individuals can still purchase but are restricted to the one ounce limit. Possession / growing / using without meeting criteria is still illegal and a criminal offense in Colorado.

The California law omits the regulations Colorado has in place for recreational use. Colorado also warns people that federal law still prohibits the sale / possession and use of marijuana. You get caught by the feds there is nothing Colorado can do about it.

California law as I understand it does not require the ID, making the law unenforceable.
edit on 2-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

and unlike California law with recreational marijuana you have to produce an id in order to show you are legally able to buy / possess alcohol.

The government still gets its money from those requirements in addition to the restrictions of where / who can sell alcohol. Those same standards dont apply to marijuana.

Do you even care about this or are you intentionally being obtuse just to be obtuse?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

No just proving your wrong over and over.

You must be 21:
It’s illegal for people under 21 to buy, have or use retail marijuana.
It’s a felony for anyone to give or sell to, or share marijuana with, anyone under 21.
You must present a valid ID proving you’re 21 or older.
www.colorado.gov...

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

You must be 21:
It’s a felony for anyone to give or sell to, or share marijuana with, anyone under 21.
www.colorado.gov...

There is nothing to prove me wrong on. You are just arguing to argue and nothing more.

The conversation I started was about how the CA law doesnt create a condition to tax the item like they did when it was medicinal.

You have yet to counter that position with facts and judging by your posts you apparently cant even engage that topic since nothing you have typed comes anywhere close to that topic.

I dont care if it is legal. I am saying California is banking on a fat payday from the taxes and their own law undermines that very argument.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

You must be 21:
www.colorado.gov...

There is nothing to prove me wrong on. You are just arguing to argue and nothing more.

The conversation I started was about how the CA law doesnt create a condition to tax the item like they did when it was medicinal.

You have yet to counter that position with facts and judging by your posts you apparently cant even engage that topic since nothing you have typed comes anywhere close to that topic.

I dont care if it is legal. I am saying California is banking on a fat payday from the taxes and their own law undermines that very argument.

Guess you need to reread the posts. Proved you wrong every time.

Under 21 penalty, selling to under 21 even worse..

Colorado which has almost word for word the same law has raised more money every year...

What do you have left?

Sounds like your projecting yourself..

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Colorado requires a specific state issued marijuana ID card for recreation purchase, possession and use of marijuana.

Colorado does not need a special id card for recrearional purchase wherever you made that up from its false.

www.colorado.gov...
edit on 2-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: TheBlackDog
8 ounces for $65 is one hell of a deal, are you sure you don't mean grams?

Sorry I have never bought any and know very little about the industry..... I misread the eighth-ounce bag as 8 ounces.. I did edit the comment; thank you..
lol, that was the most scripted mk ultra response if I ever heard one.

Actually Arnie I was born in the 40s.... booze and Cigs were our thing during our young and wild phase.. Early 60s I even played in a rock and roll band and never saw a joint of MJ...no joke.. But golly gee the were some seriously puking drunk nights.. That is probably why I stopped drinking.. I just get sick with very little alcohol..

I was fighting/flying in a war during the late 60s and then working as a professional pilot when I got out of the service. I had given up the booze and the cigs and never needed or craved getting mellow or high. I always needed my wits about me to stay alive.. Plus MJ was illegal and I had to much to lose if ever caught or drug tested..

If I am MK ultra they must have done a good job for I remember nothing about the procedure hahahah

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: jtma508

4. Carry no more than 28.5 grams, leave the rest at home

LOL Thats alot for anything other than sales or a vacation getaway!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I was being sarcastic, the good'ole denial most poke at harmlessly.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: 727Sky

I was being sarcastic, the good'ole denial most poke at harmlessly.

I kinda figured that..hahaha.. But wow that was the first time anyone even considered I was MK Ultra.. You made me think... Am I not who I think I am etc etc hahha 04:52 here so only my second cup of coffee... I am a little slow this morning and trying to get motivated for a moneyed golf game at 08:00..wish me luck

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Not really. It's just a touch more than an ounce. Even a Snickers bar is more than that. If you look at it as just another thing, then 28.5 grams is insignificant.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

An ounce of med grade can lay someone out for a while!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances, legal or otherwise: discussing personal use or personal experiences as the result of such substances is not allowed in any form.

A polite reminder.

Do not reply to this message.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Yeah I know...as someone with a Nevada CCW...it's amazing to me that if I go to South Lake Tahoe, I could commit a felony just for stepping across an invisible line.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Do "current sources" have 95% CBD gummies (non or extremely low TCH)? Labels with lab testing results on the side of their bags? I guess I could buy some homemade Kahlua or 'shine while I'm out, but the liquor store just feels less sketchy to me.

YMMV.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

But remember, we're not talking about consumption. We're talking about possession. We can drive around in possession of multiple 24-packs of beer, multiple 5 gallon containers of gasoline, etc without it being a legal problem. Remember, we're strictly talking about the legal limit for public possession without it being a crime.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Colorado does not need a special id card for recrearional purchase wherever you made that up from its false.

www.colorado.gov...

Yeah thats my bad. Colorado used a "red card" for medicinal marijuana.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join