It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Year resolutions for 2018

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
What are yours?

Mine are;

To be more sarcastic
To not be so serious all the time
Use soap
Metabolize oxygen
And to continue blinking.

Happy New Year ATS!

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Murder War.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I am going to do more for the homeless this year. At five after midnight, there were two homeless out near the deck so we gave them food. They didn't seem to be too cold wearing those deerskin fur coats. Two carrots and a half dozen potatoes and they were all fed up. They will be back tomorrow morning for breakfast. That doe is getting a little fat, I think all the neighbors are feeding them.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

My new years resolution?

I'll probably keep it at 1280 x 1024 like always.

Muhahahaha

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I resolve to make as many mistakes this year as I did last year,so at the end of the year I can proudly say that I accomplished my new years resolution.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Not sure you can call it a resolution but I am attempting to find a witch doctor to remove what is a possible curse, I have had some rotten luck last year..

The saying if "I had a pet fish it would drown" and if "I brought a grave yard people would stop dying" sums it up about right..

Overall though I am finding it fairly hard to get motivated for 2018, I actually hit most of my sporting goals this year, by hook or by crook at times so I am not sure what to aim for this year..

I guess to work towards world peace and have the ability to put up with stupid people would be a start, my patience as I get older is wearing fairly thin so that could possibly looked at, having re read all that I basically need therapy!!!!!.....

RA

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
My New Year's resolution is to try to and not be politically biased against stupid people. It will be hard, and I may want to troll, but I will try, until I don't want to try anymore.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
OMG! I have never experienced being as drunk as I am now. My news years resolution? Not to be drunk...it is mind altering and I do not like being out of control..

Happy New Years everyone.. Hope it is memorable!

blend57
edit on 1-1-2018 by blend57 because: cuz..I'm drunk!

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: blend57
OMG! I have never experienced being as drunk as I am now. My news years resolution? Not to be drunk...it is mind altering and I do not like being out of control..

Happy New Years everyone.. Hope it is memorable!

blend57

For everyone that is p1ssed up or high as a kite stay the hell off social media, esp messaging people asking to see their wobbly bits no matter if it is a joke or not...

It can and will be used against you, I bet a few people are going to face an assault case in the coming week after a drunken night that would have in the past been put down to experience....

This is a public service announcement..

RA
edit on 1-1-2018 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
lol! Hey, I dun wanna see anyone's wobbly bits! But I will take your advice.. stay off social media. Or maybe I won't. Who knows!!!

But it is good advice anyways. Thanks!

Happy New Years !

edit on 1-1-2018 by blend57 because: There will be no offering or partaking of wobbly bits!!! I do not like wobbly bits!! WTH are wobbly bits anyways!!

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I am (semi-) retiring at the end of January.

Hope to take a year’s sabbatical from work.

I will finally have time to hit the gym, work on the house, and study a second language.

Maybe even learn to cook better, too!

And, if I still find the days long and too empty, I intend to do some volunteer work.

Of course, since the Universe loves to ***k with those foolish enough to make plans, with the exception of hitting the gym and working on my house, my priorities are completely flexible!

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

You gotta stay active. The death rate spikes for retirees, as too many expect that retiring means you get to sit around and watch TV all day. That isnt natural, but death is!

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I've never been one to make NY resolutions.My plan for 2018 is to just carry on as usual,i am in a good place in my life,there is nothing i want except for my family to be happy.My hobby is art and photography,so this year i will be taking that in a new direction doing art with iPhone apps.Looking forward to that,i got an iPhone from hubby so my only real resolution is to get it out of my wardrobe,get a SIM card into it and get the device RICA'd.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

I will finally have time to hit the gym, work on the house, and study a second language.

my priorities are completely flexible!

Idea,

Rather than learn a new language why not attempt to take over a small community somewhere in the world and force them to speak your language??, it would be like a Facebook game but in real life, you can do as much weight lifting as you want and you can have a awesome name such as "Bhadhidar (The Muscle) Conquer", you could add the word "Great or incompetent" depending on how much time you actual spend ruling and if it is a half assed lazy effort or a full blown dictatorship with quality and sometime harsh ruling...

If you work fast you can have many many wonderful monuments depicting a handsome well sculpted body even holding any number of kitchen utensils (if you learn to cook).. Isn't that what everyone should look to do as a retirement project???.....

RA
edit on 1-1-2018 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I am going to do more for the homeless this year. At five after midnight, there were two homeless out near the deck so we gave them food. They didn't seem to be too cold wearing those deerskin fur coats. Two carrots and a half dozen potatoes and they were all fed up. They will be back tomorrow morning for breakfast. That doe is getting a little fat, I think all the neighbors are feeding them.

That is so wonderful. Deer are mans eyes of the heavens.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Much better to be the power behind the ruler; you get all the perks and none of the assasination attempts.

Trust me, my family had the good sense to leave “the Old Country” well ahead of Madam Guillotine!

Laissez le bon “Tetes” roullez!

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

Hope to take a year’s sabbatical from work.

And, if I still find the days long and too empty, I intend to do some volunteer work.

Of course, since the Universe loves to ***k with those foolish enough to make plans, with the exception of hitting the gym and working on my house, my priorities are completely flexible!

Retired here. You'll find yourself so busy you'll end up selling the TV.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I have just one resolution for 2018. It’s actually a carryover from Christmas, which was a carryover from my birthday, which has been a carryover from each of the previous 20 years:

— Play and win both the Powerball and MegaMillions lotteries

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

No!
Me first!

NO!

ME FIRST!

Also.. for the rest of ATS......
Mods take notes. I've uploaded a splendid pic of my butt for viewing. It's in jockey undies. I'm going to be more forgiving of new members. However when I spot an obvious troll. In 2018, I wish to post posterior 🙄🙄🙄
edit on 1-1-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

That’s the idea!

Spent too much sitting and watching.

I plan to Move It and Do It!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join