It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this true ? Obama could be in deep doodoo

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard
a reply to: Sheye

No the site is just overwhelmed. Doesn't matter anyway. The name they use for the prime minister of Thailand is wrong. Hoax

If mods think it should go to the hoax bin... I’m ok with that. Posted it for some feedback on authenticity ... and it appears to be a hoax.

I’m all about getting to real truth... hence the “ is this true ? “ title.

Thanks for everybody’s input.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
An Obama controlled strong hold on Thailand..... Ha ha ha ha.
You guys think this is real?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
ahhh nice to see this has been moved to the correct forum.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

It's possible for the U.S. Military to seize private property of a private citizen in a foreign country? No it's not. We have extradition laws for things like that. This is utter nonsense.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I miss the star option in these cast off forums.

🌟

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard

No the site is just overwhelmed. Doesn't matter anyway. The name they use for the prime minister of Thailand is wrong. Hoax

If mods think it should go to the hoax bin... I’m ok with that. Posted it for some feedback on authenticity ... and it appears to be a hoax.

I’m all about getting to real truth... hence the “ is this true ? “ title.

Thanks for everybody’s input.

Such a shame that we cannot star posts in this forum.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I don't know anything about QAnon but typically when people are reporting "news" anonymously it's always complete BS.

And when that noose doesn't tighten, what then?

It all becomes dust in the wind. Like all these other stories... thousands of sealed indictments that will drain the swamp ... Or everybody is under secret house arrests as evidenced by medical boots or bell bottom pants ... Or how executive orders are going to enable trump to remove Robert Mueller from the investigation by recalling him to active duty ... These and many others....dust in the wind... When they don't pan out no one is held responsible. We just move on to the next improbable fairy tale.
edit on 112018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Very believable

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Came across this video on twitter . Not sure who the guy is that is reading the information but it seems to be legit.

Apparently they have siezed some of Obamas assets in Thailand and there is more to come🤷🏻‍♀️

Seems to be legit? What made you think that? What part of an anonymous guy wearing a mask reading something from a blog that you found on twitter made you say, "Hey wait a minute, this seems legit!"

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: curme

Came across this video on twitter . Not sure who the guy is that is reading the information but it seems to be legit.

Apparently they have siezed some of Obamas assets in Thailand and there is more to come🤷🏻‍♀️

Seems to be legit? What made you think that? What part of an anonymous guy wearing a mask reading something from a blog that you found on twitter made you say, "Hey wait a minute, this seems legit!"

The part that he was reading...it seemed quite possible that Obama has multiple properties under corporate names... and considering Bill and Hillary have been rumoured to run coc aine , it wouldn’t surprise me in the least that Obama is involved with it.
Actually I find it odd that someone wouldn’t at least consider if it’s true or not.
But thanks for the diss ... I love you too 😜

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: Swills

Just like QAnon is fake too, maybe not!? The noose is tightening around Hillary and friends.

Sure is, I guess that's why this thread is in the hoax bin.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

No bill and Hillary don't run drugs. God that doesn't sound ridiculous to you? It sounds like it could be real? The former president, the former senator and Secretary of state are drug runners? That really seems possible to you? Really?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No bill and Hillary don't run drugs. God that doesn't sound ridiculous to you? It sounds like it could be real? The former president, the former senator and Secretary of state are drug runners? That really seems possible to you? Really?

Yep... sure does.. read Trance Formation of America by Mark Phillips ( ex CIA agent ) and Cathy O’brian ( MK ultra beta sex slave and coc aine courier for the politically elite)

The CIA has been heavily involved in drug running over the years.

Your naivety on how corrupt politicians can be is leaving me scratching my head 🤔...

Obama’s buddy Rahm Emanuel hasn’t seemed to want to do much about the serious drug and gang problems in Chicago either. Makes one wonder why and who’s profiting from it besides gang members.
edit on 9-1-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Obama wa given a mansion in the Chicago area. Payout for his corruption.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join