It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this true ? Obama could be in deep doodoo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
The link to the story leads to a site called someonesbones.com.

Other headlines on the site include, Obama Still Masterminding Nibiru Cover-Up

and

Wikileaks Knows Nibiru Is Real.

So...yeah.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The OP really cracks me up.

The right are willing to entertain the possibility of this being true but the second anyone so much as uses the words Trump and Russia in the same sentence they freak out and start ranting about how everything is fake news.

If only some members could take a few moments to look in the mirror
edit on 1-1-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Thighland -- is that where you get chicken-pad thighs? Sounds yummy.

But seriously it must be true. It's on YouTube after all, and any high-school student with an American (=nonexistent) high school education could have done it.

So it must be true since everyone knows that white guys in masks with a high-school education or worse claiming to know the truth can't be liars, can they?

I love this country, but I fear there is too much flouride in the water -- and maybe too little of anything else.

edit on 1-1-2018 by Namdru because: because:flouride

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Namdru

Yep to a conservative, if it is a report from a new organization with a lot of investigative reporting done, it is fake news but a youtube person says something.....FACTS. LMAO

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Hewhowaits

Ummm, according to the video Trump was very much privy to this, so much so he Green Lit the operation.

Guess you didn’t watch the video, not that I blame you.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: visitedbythem

So Obama wasn't born on U.S. soil. Looks like Trump and Hillary were both right. (That's rare!)

He could be foreign born and adopted by his "Parents" as we know them to be.

Biological Father: Mohammed Subuh Sumohadiwojojos
Biological Mother: unknown

Adopted under Hawaiian law in early 1960s by:
Ann Dunham Obama and Barack H Obama (Sr)

Name change and birth certificate and announcements and hospital records arranged by court order and are sealed records.

Adopted children in early 1960s Hawaii could be granted Citizenship by court order (records sealed).

This is what happened.

That's more believable than Obama having a mansion in Thailand!

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ironic isn’t it? Here we have conservatives eating this all up with stars, flags, and Birther BS but they’re also the same ones who cry about fake news and anonymous sources used by the WaPo/NYT.

Projection at its finest.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
We're all seen this enough times to get our spidey senses tingling. You want to believe this is true, but somehting in the back of your mind tells you to be cautious.

The public image of Obama is squeaky clean. If you wipe that away, you get little nuggets of things you wouldn't think he would be involved in. (Allegedly)

2018 will be an interesting year. The veil seems to have kinks in it.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Namdru
Thighland -- is that where you get chicken-pad thighs? Sounds yummy.

But seriously it must be true. It's on YouTube after all, and any high-school student with an American (=nonexistent) high school education could have done it.

So it must be true since everyone knows that white guys in masks with a high-school education or worse claiming to know the truth can't be liars, can they?

I love this country, but I fear there is too much flouride in the water -- and maybe too little of anything else.

they say human sperm is contaminating the water to unbelievable levels in the rivers.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

This tread not in the hoax bin yet ???

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I mourn what this website has become at times. An anonymous person puts up a wild theory that can't be proved, and just because it mentions Obama everyone screams that it therefore has to be true because they still hate Obama for the crime of being President whilst black. Oh and apparently he's not a US citizen therefore. What? Eh?
I'm depressed now.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

He is in deep do do. The swamp is being drained.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ironic isn’t it? Here we have conservatives eating this all up with stars, flags, and Birther BS but they’re also the same ones who cry about fake news and anonymous sources used by the WaPo/NYT.

Projection at its finest.

Dony worry I am surte it will end up hoaxed or found succeeded with a double gun shot wound to the back of the head.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
My first thought when I read this was the same as others' first thought: did Obama own any property in Thailand? It came to my mind, because of a Thai professor I had in college. I knew the man back in the 80s when I started my college career and he was a young, new professor, and again when I finished my computer degree and he was considering retiring. We talked quite a bit after class.

He held a green card, and actually showed it to me one day when we were talking (I had never seen one and wanted to know what it looked like). I asked him why he hadn't just gone for US citizenship and he responded that if he became a US citizen he would have to sell his family property in Thailand.

That's right. Thailand has very strict requirements for real estate. In essence, foreigners cannot own land in Thailand. Well, except for this:

Ownership of land is also not open to foreign companies, including Amity treaty (US) companies, BVI or Hong-Kong limited companies or any other foreign juristic entity. These companies may, similar to foreign individuals, have a minority interest in a Thai company, but may also NOT use nominee structured holding companies for land ownership.

Foreign corporations with substantial investments benefiting the Thai economy may have special privileges and exemptions for land ownership granted for the duration of their business in Thailand under:
  • Section 27 of the Investment Promotion Act
  • Section 44 of the Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand Act
  • Section 65 of the Petroleum Act

A Google search turned up this article on the story which contains this passage:

According to our source, the Trump administration learned that Obama, by proxy, owned a mansion and a 400-acre estate on the outskirts of the city of Si Sa Ket, approximately 500 km from Bangkok. On paper, the land was owned by the allegedly defunct Solyndra Corporation, a startup solar company to which Obama gave 2.2 billion taxpayer dollars in 2009. Shortly thereafter, Solyndra declared bankruptcy, and the money vanished. Despite apparent poverty, Solyndra maintained real estate holdings valued at over 800 million dollars in a half-dozen Southeast Asian countries.

(I'm also not sure this is a reliable source. It raises some red flags for me, but it was all I could find.)

Now, it's not unusual for a defunct company to maintain some minor business operations long after it is defunct. I do this with one company using my old, bankrupt business name (with their full knowledge and compliance, of course). Of course, this is only possible if the defunct business is able to pay off its debts at closing, which mine did but Solyndra did not. So if true, the fact that real estate was/is owned by Solyndra after their bankruptcy is fraud and illegal in itself. But even more interesting is the kind of hoops that must be jumped through in order to even be able to claim ownership of property with the Thai government.

In other words, it is possible that Obama was using a defunct Solyndra (perhaps Solyndra LLC, which seems to have received a number of assets from Solyndra, Inc. at the time of bankruptcy) as a proxy to cover land ownership in Thailand with special permission from the Thai government, but it is highly unlikely. Add to that the fact that Delta Force, as mentioned, absolutely does NOT grant interviews or give out information on operations except to the President or their commanders, and I am going to go out on a very sturdy-looking limb and call this BS.

As much as I would like to see Obama sitting in a courtroom facing charges, truth is truth, and there appears to be none here.

TheRedneck

Thank you for this post. It has swayed my mind to this being untrue .

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

they still hate Obama for the crime of being President whilst black.

There's more BS in that one line than there is in the whole video that started this hoax, and you know it.

You projecting your racism is getting old.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
The OP really cracks me up.

The right are willing to entertain the possibility of this being true but the second anyone so much as uses the words Trump and Russia in the same sentence they freak out and start ranting about how everything is fake news.

If only some members could take a few moments to look in the mirror

this!!

conspiracy site my ass.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I don't know, sounds like a bold statement to make.
I mean linking an ex president to human trafficing is almost unbelievable, but in this world today people are capable of very evil things. If real would this cause the leftists to totally rethink their ideology? Or would it just get denied?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
I don't know, sounds like a bold statement to make.
I mean linking an ex president to human trafficing is almost unbelievable, but in this world today people are capable of very evil things. If real would this cause the leftists to totally rethink their ideology? Or would it just get denied?

I don’t think the discovery of tunnels necessarily indicates human trafficking .. it could be links for other activities such as drug smuggling.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

No the site is just overwhelmed. Doesn't matter anyway. The name they use for the prime minister of Thailand is wrong. Hoax

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

It's a hoax. Check out the name they used for the prime minister of Thailand

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join