It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this true ? Obama could be in deep doodoo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Came across this video on twitter . Not sure who the guy is that is reading the information but it seems to be legit.

Apparently they have siezed some of Obamas assets in Thailand and there is more to come🤷🏻‍♀️

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Very believable.

(post by VengefulGhost removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I literally saw this 15 minutes ago and feel a need for more information before I believe. However it is something I plan to keep in my mind and look into.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I literally saw this 15 minutes ago and feel a need for more information before I believe. However it is something I plan to keep in my mind and look into.

I feel the same way ... yet it is believable to me .. though it needs to be confirmed.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Barack Obama is actually Indo Chinese. His bio father is none other then Mohammed Subuh Sumohadiwojojo, founder of the cult Subud. Loretta Fuddy ( murdered) was one of the late Mohammed Subuh Sumohadiwojojos right hand ladies. Do you remember her name. She presented Baracks birth certificate for the state of Hawaii. Hello! Earth to you! Get with it all! Ive been tracking this for many years
edit on 31-12-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

A picture paints a thousand words

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
[snip].

I know.. the guys speech impediment doesn’t help the authenticity of the story, but it shouldn’t take away from its proposed validity. He was just reading it as best he could.
edit on 31-12-2017 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

So Obama wasn't born on U.S. soil. Looks like Trump and Hillary were both right. (That's rare!)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Trump always 10 steps ahead of them.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Apparently they have siezed some of Obamas assets in Thailand and there is more to come🤷🏻‍♀️

Shucks.

Would have been more believable if they said "Indonesia" rather than "Thailand."

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Sounds more like a Mormon story of Smith and the gold tablets.
but I mentioned this before, Obama is Trumps worst enemy because of this I can tell you Trump's wife would love to destroy Obama also "publicly" .

Just like an old Chinese quote, -------------- A gentleman's revenge worth ten years' waiting
edit on 1200000015182017-12-31T22:18:15-06:00181512pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 1200000008252017-12-31T22:25:08-06:00250812pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Trump talks like a dummy sometimes, but maybe he is not. The real dummies will go down in flames in this new year.
Happy New year All!

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

So Obama wasn't born on U.S. soil. Looks like Trump and Hillary were both right. (That's rare!)

He could be foreign born and adopted by his "Parents" as we know them to be.

Biological Father: Mohammed Subuh Sumohadiwojojos
Biological Mother: unknown

Adopted under Hawaiian law in early 1960s by:
Ann Dunham Obama and Barack H Obama (Sr)

Name change and birth certificate and announcements and hospital records arranged by court order and are sealed records.

Adopted children in early 1960s Hawaii could be granted Citizenship by court order (records sealed).

This is what happened.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Came across this video on twitter . Not sure who the guy is that is reading the information but it seems to be legit.

Saw this on twitter yesterday and it took me to this site for the story. Sure would be nice if true but I couldn't verify it anywhere
LINK TO STORY

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

We don't know where he was born yet. I believe his progenitor was Subuh,
Please research that.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Come on man, some random dude wearing a mask says something political on YouTube and you wonder if it's true? Like for reals????

First question you have to ask, does Obama even have a mansion in Thailand. I'm betting the answer is No.

Second question, if he does have said mansion does the US have the authority to confiscate it? The answer is No.

Third question, if this were true wouldn't it be in the Thailand press, to say the least? The answer is Yes. Feel free to search Thailand's English online news and report back with your findings.
edit on 31-12-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This again? Even if that was true he was still born to an American woman making him a US citizen.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I have always wondered what Obama was doing with all that laundered money in kick backs he got from Solyndra who declared bankruptcy after they cashed a multi-billion dollar check which Obama signed off on and made happen. Then there's the multi-billion dollar payment for faulty web programming for Obama-care web site who also split after absconding with tax payer cash.

Lots of other examples as well where Obama committed gross class A and B felonies with tax payer money, and all his Tsar cronies plus MSM made it all fade away. Tony Rezko, a Chicago Mafia under boss who helped Obama get his senate seat likely got some really big favors when Obama became president. The Mafia gave Obama a house in Chicago as a gift for some big favors that likely have "Racketeering" written all over them and nicely gift wrapped with blatant disregard for even a hint of legality or morality.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard

Saw this on twitter yesterday and it took me to this site for the story. Sure would be nice if true but I couldn't verify it anywhere
LINK TO STORY

Thank you for the link to the story , but there seems to be an error with it now ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join