It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2018 a few predictions for entertainment purposes only.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

A yearly thing I used to do... was make predictions on a number of topics for the coming year. I wasn't going to do it, but thought a short quick one on not so many topics would stifle that urge to do it again..Ha! I only do it for entertainment purposes; and as a personal test to see how my "intuition" worked out over the course of a new year.

Having not made it awake to 2018... I fell asleep in my chair, and my wife sent me to bed about 10:30 pm; it is 2018 in the lovely land of Oz.

I got woke up at 3 am...and I started wondering what does 2018 have in store for us?

I realised how just 2 MAYBE 3 years ago??? "We" were talking about SEA CHANGES coming? Surely, most of you will remember this being a hot topic in alternative news venues?

Anyhow folks, I think we are seeing the beginnings of those expected?/foretold sea changes. And I am sadly predicting that 2017 was just a sloppy warm-up to a very shaky year ahead for 2018.

Many new hot spots have emerged, or old hot spots have flared up again. Pakistan for example. USA has pulled 255 million dollars in foreign aid for failing to control terrorism, etc..and a week ago there were threats from Pakistan towards India of a "nuclear war"... umm, not good folks.

Yemen has gotten to over the top crisis levels... and the recent protests in Iran are seen by the Iranians as USA, Israel, and Saudi Arabian inspired trouble. Whether or not any of the aforementioned is true; Iran officially sees it as just that, and it is a serious escalation that could easier lead to a shooting war breaking out.

Things have only gotten worse with Russia, after the USA agreeing to sell more lethal arms to Ukraine; this obviously will not end well, and only enables an even more bloody exchange down the road there. Basically putting Russia behind the 8-ball as well.

Will Russia "invade" Ukraine Donbas region to protect untold numbers of Russian citizens? Let alone the prevention of a civilian slaughterhouse if Ukraine mounts a major offensive into the Donbas region?

And of course if Russia does such a thing, then it will be the drums of war rolling thunder heard throughout the globalist land.

It is in reality the PNAC plan entering the final stages. Iran, is the last of the 7 nations to take out after 9-11.

Syria maybe wasn't taken out, but certainly is a ruinous heap of rubble in most places. Which still entomb thousands of dead. Rotting in situ.

Earth Changes- Yes, in spades, for 2018. More volcano action ahead.. some big shakers are coming. Japan, and western USA, got vibes on Iran, and Nepal too.

This winter will be the first of many similar more harsh winters. The UK will continue to "cop it" until the Gulf Stream is restored to full "normal" flow. Which might not happen for a heck of a long time.

There will be new record "spotless" days for the Sun in 2018.

E-currencies will be offered by numerous countries and recognised banks. Some countries may even freeze accounts of e-currency investors to prevent "capital flight" from ruining the economy locally. It is the baby steps towards a desired cashless society by many in power positions worldwide. At least a society where bills larger than 20's are impossible/difficult to come by?

After the bitcoin "success story", many will flock to these "legitimate bitcoin clones" and they will be touted as much safer and more stable than bitcoin proper. The banks stand to profit greatly on this venture.

I also see a "standoff" or two for the South China Sea region... maybe caused by "one too many" confiscated tankers selling oil to North Korea??? A plane or ship "too close" to some island? A plane/ship captured by China in "tit for tat" military moves?

With the technology currently developed, and that which is coming just around the corner, the world could be such a better place, if we weren't constantly being led to the sunset of the eve of destruction. It boggles my mind to think how easily we are led to war with one another.

Next war with North Korea will include chemical and biologicals usage. I am urged to say pray for the 2 Korean nations, and to keep Seoul in mind as this new year progresses.

Sitting here in the lovely land of Oz could quickly turn sad. If the UK gets in a war with someone, being a Commonwealth Nation, that means Oz will be in the thick of it too. And that thought saddens me deeply.

2018 will be a year of headlines I am compelled to say..

Hope I am WRONG on every account! Ha!

Wouldn't that be lovely?

I left out any political predictions, because when I tried to "grock" that; it was a boiling cesspool of corruption, too thick to see beyond the "foaming gravy" of the illusional surface.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: pravdaseeker
With the technology currently developed, and that which is coming just around the corner, the world could be such a better place, if we weren't constantly being led to the sunset of the eve of destruction. It boggles my mind to think how easily we are led to war with one another.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Well, there you go... a shining example from the "flying fat man" of world conflicts past; the truth of his quote cuts deep.

A no more perfect example could be given I reckon.

Thanks for that.

Pravdaseeker

a reply to: IncessantOptimist

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Fake alien invasion 3?4 of us will die.
Oh and im very very drunk...

edit on 31-12-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Let me make a prediction for 2018. I see a cross platform OS for all PC's. A OS that works on all systems and can integrate with all OS's through a basic new AI distro.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Fake alien invasion 3?4 of us will die.
Oh and im very very drunk...
Love the honesty.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tophat21
Let me make a prediction for 2018. I see a cross platform OS for all PC's. A OS that works on all systems and can integrate with all OS's through a basic new AI distro.

Let's call it "Universal Windows System"

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: Tophat21

Let's call it "Universal Windows System"
Let's just call it entertainment purposes.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
My prediction is that we will be placing boots on the ground in North Korea. Based on some talk I hear for ppl I know. Not sure how it will go down but this is going to come to a head sooner in the year than later.

Happy New Years!!!!

~Morpheus

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I strongly predict that here, in about two hours I will detonate a 20 pound tannerite charge and the sheriff's deputies will show up to see what the hell is going on.
Again. Those guys are so predictable.
I also predict I will have a whopper of a tequila hangover in the morning.
Happy New Year!
edit on 31-12-2017 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2017 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

An "alt text" for the image in the reply to post for the vision impaired and screen reader users.

Image is a photo of Hermann Goring with quote. Text of quote follows below.

"Why, of course, the people don't want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship."

"Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."

- Hermann Goring
Nazi Military Commander
Nuremberg Trials 1946

edit on 31-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: accuracy

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Wow that's very thoughtful of you, thanks!

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I thought the quote worthwhile.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I`m going to stick with the usual predictions that have been made every year for the last 20-30 years:

collapse of the world economy
world war 3
alien disclosure by the government
civil war in America
jesus comes back
global warming
sea level rise
California falls in the ocean
life on earth becomes extinct by an asteroid strike
etc...etc

I figure that by sticking to the same old same old nonsense that one of them will happen eventually.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

I appreciate the time you took to share your "For Entertainment Only" 2018 Predictions. Sounds fairly solid.

A Very well rested, prosperous and joyous New Year to you and yours

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
By summer 2018, lil Kim will present the world with the “Fait Accompli” of an ICBM-mounted H-bomb.

Stock markets around the world will respond with a “serious correction” in valuations.

South Korea will lead (read that as “drag”) the world powers to the negotiations table as the they are the country with the most to lose should war erupt on the peninsula.

This could be the impetus for the widespread acceptance of various crypto currencies. It all depends on quickly the world’s markets recover a semblance of stability.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I read your post, and find that I cannot disagree with anything you have written. All of these predictions ring true for me. 2018 is going to be a rough ride, and I sure hope y'all put on your helmets and get your household in order. Extra water, food, medication....not to say that you can't enjoy the year, just be aware that things can get weird in a hurry.

I hate to be negative, I just don't have a good feeling about the upcoming year. I will be more than happy to come back in a year and eat crow if I'm wrong. I see the economy teetering before the big fall, and when that happens, it's time for war....again.

I see a lot of coffins returned to the US covered in the American flag, which terrifies me because of all the family I have currently actively serving. I see the Dome of the Rock tore off and the temple of Solomon rebuilt in a big hurry, as they have already created a perfect replica of the altar, made to be assembled within 20 minutes and stored nearby.

I see China, Russia, Iran, Mexico, and a few other unfriendlies coming to the US for the ultimate smackdown. I only hope we can fight back, because nobody will help us, at least nobody with enough firepower to be effective.

I see a lot of nasty diseases. They'll just let 'em loose. I see nukes. I see people unable to get potable water. I see a civil war.

Our only hope is to work together and know that those in authority do NOT have our best interests at heart.

Natural disasters as well. Gah. I'll have fun while I can, and be near my children.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I strongly predict that here, in about two hours I will detonate a 20 pound tannerite charge and the sheriff's deputies will show up to see what the hell is going on.
Happy New Year!
The deputies never showed up.
I'm going to have to make a 60 pound boom next year.
I'm pretty sure they are on to my game.
I'm out of city limits. Not breaking any laws.
I like big fire crackers.
Nearest neighbor is a half mile away.
Hee hee.
It is now 2018. Feels like another day on planet Earth.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Happy New Year!
The deputies never showed up.
I'm going to have to make a 60 pound boom next year.
I'm pretty sure they are on to my game.
I'm out of city limits. Not breaking any laws.
I like big fire crackers.
Nearest neighbor is a half mile away.
Hee hee.
It is now 2018. Feels like another day on planet Earth.

I was hoping we'd get an update on your exploitaions in the field of explosives.

I think in 2018 sabres are going to be rattled even more all over the world, fear is such a great tool of control. And that Göring quote is bloody scary and unfortunately fitting for most of us.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
The end of kimmy the rocket man!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join