It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guantanamo Bay prepares for high profile inmates

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

or could have been visit by her Lord and Master Ol' Scratch himself ....

All that fire and brimstone tripping alarm .......

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

its called SARCASM

You do understand sarcasm ...??

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

I think she got word that they might be on the way, and torched the hardware, or, maybe the fire alarm was set off and the whole thing was a ruse to conduct a raid in a certain way.
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Before you go off deep end with your conspiracy fantasies ....

Fire alarms are often triggered with no fires - alarms can (and are tripped) by dust, steam, smoke from cooking

Also owners fail to maintain alarms and will go off from faulty components

Many of our runs are just that - false alarms from environmental conditions or faulty equipment

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Maybe the hard drives couldn't live with themselves, holding all the bad stuff Hillary had and burned themselves up.

edit on 4-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

True, but reporting and credible sources have indicated that the Trump admin is working to shut down from top to bottom, 11 major child sex trafficking rings of which 7 appear to be tied to the Clinton Foundation and the Clinton Global Initiative.

Don't kid yourself, something's going down. Whether this fire in the Clinton's bedroom is connected I have no idea to be honest, but it's suspicious, imho.

If it was say a computer room, then well...

edit on 4-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

This purpose?

The First Time I Heard Of Barack
By Tom Fife
11-20-8

During the period of roughly February 1992 to mid 1994, I was making frequent trips to Moscow, Russia, in the process of starting a software development joint-venture company with some people from the Russian scientific community. One of the men in charge on the Russian side was named V. M.; he had a wife named T.M.

V. was a level-headed scientist while his wife was rather deeply committed to the losing Communist cause - a cause she obviously was not abandoning.

One evening, during a trip early in 1992, the American half of our venture were invited to V. & T.'s Moscow flat as we were about to return to the States. The party went well and we had the normal dinner discussions.

As the evening wore on, T. developed a decidedly rough anti-American edge - one her husband tried to quietly rein in.

The bottom line of the tirade she started against the United States went something like this:

"You Americans always like to think that you have the perfect government and your people are always so perfect. Well then, why haven't you had a woman president by now? You had a chance to vote for a woman vice-president and you didn't do it."

The general response went something along the lines that you don't vote for someone just because of their sex. Besides, you don't vote for vice-president, but the president and vice-president as a ticket.

"Well, I think you are going to be surprised when you get a black president very soon."

The consensus we expressed was that we didn't think there was anything innately barring that. The right person at the right time and sure, America would try to vote for the right person, be he or she black or not.

"What if I told you that you will have a black president very soon and he will be a Communist?"

The out-of-the-blue remark was met by our stares. She continued, "Well, you will; and he will be a Communist."

It was then that the husband unsuccessfully tried to change the subject; but she was on a roll and would have nothing of it. One of us asked, "It sounds like you know something we don't know."

"Yes, it is true. This is not some idle talk. He is already born and he is educated and being groomed to be president right now. You will be impressed to know that he has gone to the best schools of Presidents. He is what you call "Ivy League". You don't believe me, but he is real and I even know his name. His name is Barack. His mother is white and American and his father is black from Africa. That's right, a chocolate baby! And he's going to be your President."

She became more and more smug as she presented her stream of detailed knowledge and predictions so matter-of-factly - as though all were foregone conclusions. "It's all been thought out. His father is not an American black so he won't have that social slave stigma. He is intelligent and he is half white and has been raised from the cradle to be an atheist and a Communist. He's gone to the finest schools. He is being guided every step of the way and he will be irresistible to America."

We sat there not knowing what to say. She was obviously very happy that the Communists were doing this and that it would somehow be a thumbing of their collective noses at America: they would give us a black president and he'd be a Communist to boot. She made it quite obvious that she thought that this was going to breathe new life into world Communism. From this and other conversations with her, she always asserted that Communism was far from dead.

She was full of little details about him that she was eager to relate. I thought that maybe she was trying to show off that this truly was a real person and not just hot air.

She rattled off a complete litany. He was from Hawaii. He went to school in California. He lived in Chicago. He was soon to be elected to the legislature. "Have no doubt: he is one of us, a Soviet."

At one point, she related some sort of San Francisco connection, but I didn't understand what the point was and don't recall much about that. I was just left with the notion that she considered the city to be some sort of a center for their activity here.

Since I had dabbled in languages, I knew a smattering of Arabic. I made a comment: "If I remember correctly, 'Barack' comes from the Arabic word for 'Blessing.' That seems to be an odd name for an American." She replied quickly, "Yes. It is 'African'", she insisted, "and he will be a blessing for world Communism. We will regain our strength and become the number one power in the world."

She continued with something to the effect that America was at the same time the great hope and the great obstacle for Communism. America would have to be converted to Communism and Barack was going to pave the way.

So, what does this conversation from 1992 prove?

Well, it's definitely anecdotal. It doesn't prove that Obama has had Soviet Communist training nor that he was groomed to be the first black American president, but it does show one thing that I think is very important. It shows that Soviet Russian Communists knew of Barack from a very early date. It also shows that they truly believed among themselves that he was raised and groomed Communist to pave the way for their future. This report on Barack came personally to me from one of them long before America knew he existed.

Although I had never before heard of him, at the time of this conversation Obama was 30+ years old and was obviously tested enough that he was their anticipated rising star.

Tom Fife

edit on 4-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

If the working hypothesis holds, this will break with 2 events, one, the eventual pardon of Julian Assange in exchange for shutting down WikiLeaks, and two the release, by WikiLeaks, of the worst of the worst of what's on Huma's laptop including an alleged video that made hardened police vets weep openly to see depicting Clinton and Huma with a child aka pedo-Satanism.

Trump’s Attorneys Make Solid Case For Freeing Julian Assange in Legal Filing

Julian Assange In Protective Custody

latest video from today. JA will walk free :-)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: firerescue

I think she got word that they might be on the way, and torched the hardware, or, maybe the fire alarm was set off and the whole thing was a ruse to conduct a raid in a certain way.

Before you go off deep end with your conspiracy fantasies ....

Fire alarms are often triggered with no fires - alarms can (and are tripped) by dust, steam, smoke from cooking

Also owners fail to maintain alarms and will go off from faulty components

Many of our runs are just that - false alarms from environmental conditions or faulty equipment

Someone please tell me we have confirmation of this.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

2:12 PM PT -- A rep for Hillary says the fire started in the Secret Service facility on the property, which is not connected to the main home. The Clintons were not home when the fire started.

Source w/more at: www.tmz.com/2018/01/03/bill-and-hillary-clinton-house-fire-chappaqua/

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

TMZ...hmmm. can't tell what's true or not.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

I assume they're just parroting what the Secret Service told them. The question is if their story was true or not.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Why would they burn computers inside their bedroom, this would be madness. I don't know how they get rid of all the Haitian orphans but there's got to be a better way!

How are the ankle bracelets supposed to prevent Hillary or Huma from escaping?

If they are already under arrest, then why haven't the cops searched their computers yet? Why wait for several months?

How did this mysterious man from Chappaqua Fire Department figure out that a fire had started in the room just by observing the charred remains of paper and melted memory cards? Is he some sort of Sherlock Holmes of fire fighters?

See, I can ask questions too!
Stay strong patriots
We are winning
More to follow
Q Pants~

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

TMZ reporters are often more thorough than the big "respected" media publications. But who knows.

The important thing is that Hillary/Bill/Comey/Lynch are going to celebrate many birthdays behind bars.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

A Secret Service rep tells us the fire started in the ceiling of the second floor. Agents were able to use fire extinguishers to put the blaze out ... the fire department came to inspect and ensure everything was safe.

Fire in ceiling .....

Sounds electrical in nature

The ballast for fluorescent lights are known to overheat and burn. Seen enough of them. Smells like crap, lot of acrid
smoke .....

FD would have checked for extension using thermal camera. Would gave ripped out ceiling in area to check for smoke
stains and charring to see if fire traveled

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Not the Gov in general but deep state bureaucratic players of interest. Same thing when it comes to the CYA giving up troop locations to protect their own interests. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
SGT report does some good work most of the time. a reply to: thepixelpusher

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
lol don't be silly hahaha o me silly-ol-me. When the revaltion come around your jaw will get the grounda reply to: firerescue

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Where did you find this... very interesting.a reply to: thepixelpusher

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RogueWaterC1

Jeff Rense site. But, that was not the original source.
edit on 5-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join