It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guantanamo Bay prepares for high profile inmates

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

www.google.com... 290691557117&bih=451.4553748051796&dpr=1.33

Would these fit under a medical boot? No...

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Right, Obama couldn't even tie his own shoes. As a President he was ineffectual.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Do you know there aren't any medical boots with these built in?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Gothmog

www.google.com... 290691557117&bih=451.4553748051796&dpr=1.33

Would these fit under a medical boot? No...

Yes they would fit in a medical boot.. I thought you where going from the thread.

Was going to give you the below image because you said you where leaving the thread because it was making you laugh so much..

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Right, Obama couldn't even tie his own shoes. As a President he was ineffectual.

He was a puppet put in place to serve a purpose. I am hoping what is happening now is the breaking of that mold. Thank you for all your help on my threads.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Yeah how do you burn emails? You'll work on your metaphors. You'll get better.

And your screen name is fire and rescue... Interesting thing that.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I think that Trump and Bannon may be either wittingly or unwittingly, running the MSM around the block while all this background stuff goes down, with all the evidence collected by what I've long been calling the white hats where the white hats by far outnumber the black and are fast closing in, if Q can be believed, which he can be.

Then Trump and Bannon can just kiss and make up at any point, after all the dust settles, leaving the MSM on the one hand frothing at the mouth over it, and on the other, forced to report on some of the 9000 sealed indictments sent out over the last month, when they are all suddenly unsealed at the appropriate time and when the operation is complete.

A highly sophisticated war is being waged right now under the MSM's noses and all they can breathlessly report on is Trump and Bannon's apparent breakup, and Trump's tweet about nukes meant to unsettle the NK dictatorship.

Big things are happening, I'm convinced.

We'll only see a small portion of it come out, but it will happen, can't wait to see the look on CNN reporter's faces when they are forced to cover what's really been going on.

#thestorm

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

The snow you mean right? otherwise nothing is happening like you claim.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Hello again!

I think the building was set on fire on purpose. So that agencies could enter under a convert pretense. Just a hunch.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

No i dont. Do you?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I lied. Sue me. No these are the width of a medical boot already the thing would have to be gigantic to fit an ankle monitor under it.

These people are not wearing GPS monitors. Jesus Christ try a walk in reality for just an hour or two.

While we're at it no Guantanamo isn't being readied for special guests and Mueller is not really working with trump to get Hillary and Q is not a whitehouse employee.
edit on 142018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
If the working hypothesis holds, this will break with 2 events, one, the eventual pardon of Julian Assange in exchange for shutting down WikiLeaks, and two the release, by WikiLeaks, of the worst of the worst of what's on Huma's laptop including an alleged video that made hardened police vets weep openly to see depicting Clinton and Huma with a child aka pedo-Satanism.

Why should they and what they're into, be considered above the law?

Which I think might explain the fire at the Clinton's home the other day including the possible retrieval of data and information which perhaps she was attempting to destroy since it's been reported that it was in a bedroom housing computer equipment.

I don't know about Clinton's boot but Abedin's does appear to have an ankle bracelet.

There's also some reason that Jeff Sessions hasn't been fired by Trump.

2018. I'm calling it. It's going to happen.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Give me a break.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Hello again!

I think the building was set on fire on purpose. So that agencies could enter under a convert pretense. Just a hunch.

I think she got word that they might be on the way, and torched the hardware, or, maybe the fire alarm was set off and the whole thing was a ruse to conduct a raid in a certain way.

No smoke was seen outside the home in any of the videos..

I think it's related and find it rather ironic that it happened the day after Chelsea Clinton wished the Church of Satan a happy new year!

The whole dynamic has shifted, but it's going to be really hard on people when it all comes out and how can it not, lest it make devils out of Trump and Sessions in a cover up and blackmail operation.

edit on 4-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I lied. Sue me. No these are the width of a medical boot already the thing would have to be gigantic to fit an ankle monitor under it.

These people are not wearing GPS monitors. Jesus Christ try a walk in reality for just an hour or two.

While we're at it no Guantanamo isn't being readied for special guests and Mueller is not really working with trump to get Hillary and Q is not a whitehouse employee.

The boot thing works. People have tried it. I cant be aksed to go and find it again now. Nearly 10,000 indictments now. Lots of people disappearing too.

When you find out you are wrong about all this.

What then..?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Give me a break.

Look into everything that Q has put out there, validate his/her authenticity, then check around and you'll see ie: that Huma's wearing an ankle monitor for starters.

I don't know what you mean. Can you elaborate?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I think she got word that they might be on the way, and torched the hardware, or, maybe the fire alarm was set off and the whole thing was a ruse to conduct a raid in a certain way. No smoke was seen outside the home in any of the videos.. I think it's related and find it rather ironic that it happened the day after Chelsea Clinton wished the Church of Satan a happy new year! The whole dynamic has shifted, but it's going to be really hard on people when it all comes out and how can it not, lest it make devil's out of Trump and Sessions in the cover up and blackmail operation.

Thank you for your reply.

It may well be the case that she torched it. It dont matter if she torches them. Wikieaks have them too. You cant get rid of evidence that easily these days. The press it being played.

Happy days

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I lied. Sue me.

Finally, a bit of truth comes forth.

Are you sure you are not HRC.

You have her lines down pat.

P

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I think she got word that they might be on the way, and torched the hardware, or, maybe the fire alarm was set off and the whole thing was a ruse to conduct a raid in a certain way.

Before you go off deep end with your conspiracy fantasies ....

Fire alarms are often triggered with no fires - alarms can (and are tripped) by dust, steam, smoke from cooking

Also owners fail to maintain alarms and will go off from faulty components

Many of our runs are just that - false alarms from environmental conditions or faulty equipment

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join