It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guantanamo Bay prepares for high profile inmates

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Cutepants

Thanks for that.
As I remember, she was forced to wear them so she didn't look insignificant standing next to the much taller Trump.
I wonder if they had to raise or lower her dosage of her seizure medication to make that possible.

They should have done what Dick Clark did when he was on TV's Bloopers & Practical Jokes. Dick Clark was way shorter than Ed MacMahon, so they put Clark on a raised platform, and tried to hide it by not showing their feet.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=23006717]purplemer

I dont see it as blue versus red issue. Big problems with be uncovered on both sides. I dont care for this type of politics. I want the truth.

well, here ya go....
the Left-ists/Progressives are used by the Globalists & fascists-banker elites as an army of warm bodies

the Neo-cons on the right who are also tied to the fascist-banker elites are not comfortable in merging with Islam like the opposition Left is...the Neocon right-wingers are accommodative to Sunni ideology in the Islamic Sphere as an continuing Ally in the controlled Chaos the inner-core of planners skillfully employ
(Note that the Vegas massacre final details will not be released until 1 Oct 2018 Talk about owning the narrative)

both sides.... Red or Blue, will Ultimately find themselves on the wrong side of the Prophecy road-map...
Iran & the Shia, despite the mercenary armies funded by Iran, are the sole restraint on Sunni Jihadism collapsing many non-Islamic nations right Now...the Beast Empire (not yet culled to a 10 Nation Bloc) will include the USA/the Purged Saudi Kingdom as Two of the Principal 'horns' of the hidden 7 headed~10 horned Beast found in Eschatology

both Trump or Hillary are meat puppets, despite the Trump appearance of being an Islamaphobe

fates & destiny will be contorted to accomplish a means-to-an-End

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

just an after thought...

the USA requires a 'Gitmo'

As It symbolizes/ represents the USA answer to the former Soviet Era Exile to the Gulag

can't do without a place of banishment, even if Gitmo is sanitized as humane in practice... the aura of exile to a 'Devil's Island' shows that the USA does indeed have a ice-cold heart towards societies miscreants

gotta move on,
happy New Year to you purple

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Do some research why are all the congress members standing down..

This is no coincidence..

According to Q Anon, 30 of them won't be returning from the Christmas break...

We shall see..

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
double post removed
edit on 3-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

This is no coincidence..

We shall see..

The Senate is supposed to have returned today. The House isn't returning until the 8th (next Monday).

Edit: Franken just resigned, so he won't be returning. Several additional senators have announced they won't run again in 2018, and I've noticed these seem to mostly be anti-Trump Republicans. On the House side, there have been a slew of representatives who are resigning due to the various scandals recently.
edit on 3-1-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

According to news reports a fire was reported at Clinton home in Chappaqua NY

www.lohud.com...

Guess burning the emails and rest of evidence of their corruption got out of hand ......

edit on 3-1-2018 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

www.lohud.com...

Guess burning the emails and rest of evidence of their corruption got out of hand ......

The article says the fire was in the bedroom. I guess that's where they moved the server.

Or perhaps Hillary finally caught Bill cheating one too many times.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

This is no coincidence..

We shall see..

The Senate is supposed to have returned today. The House isn't returning until the 8th (next Monday).

Edit: Franken just resigned, so he won't be returning. Several additional senators have announced they won't run again in 2018, and I've noticed these seem to mostly be anti-Trump Republicans. On the House side, there have been a slew of representatives who are resigning due to the various scandals recently.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Vehicle seen leaving the scene.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I think that this reporting by Jerome Corsi and Roger Stone is accurate and not wishful thinking. It's happening right now (the storm).

"The devil has left the Whitehouse."
~ Q Anon

OMG!

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

www.lohud.com...

Has Hilary been seen on tv of recent..?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Thanks for your video. It confirms what we know all ready. The storm is truly upon us.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I think that this reporting by Jerome Corsi and Roger Stone is accurate and not wishful thinking. It's happening right now (the storm).

"The devil has left the Whitehouse."
~ Q Anon

OMG!

Interesting. At the beginning they discuss the Bannon/Trump feud. The author of that book (Wolfe) seems pretty dubious. People in Trump's circle are accusing him of fabricating quotes, and even Barack Obama is on record stating that he never said things Wolfe attributed to him.
edit on 4-1-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Vehicle seen leaving the scene.

Kek.
I dont think the truth is that far away from your image.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

www.lohud.com...

I would guess the fire was caused so that people could gain access to the building. Thats only a guess. I have not looked too deeply into it.

JUst like the getty centre and the CA fires. That was no coincidence.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

www.lohud.com...

I would guess the fire was caused so that people could gain access to the building. Thats only a guess. I have not looked too deeply into it.

JUst like the getty centre and the CA fires. That was no coincidence.

I've heard speculation that the California fires are being set by Mexican cartels, and are targeting local pot growers. They're trying to smoke out the local competition (pun intended) now that recreational weed is legal there.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

If that's true, this would be nearly an act of war for the damage the fires have caused. I'd think the govt. would have troops there.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Haha, don't let Alex Jones bamboozle you so easily! In the tweets Maggie Haberman was talking about Tom Barrack, with two r's, not Barack Obama. Alex even corrects himself after a few minutes, as if it was by accident. This guy is so sleazy, gotta love him.

Tom Barrack is a real estate guy and Trump's friend, apparently. Who knows, maybe Wolff is misquoting him. Anyone know what the quote even was then? Of course if he really is Trump's friend then he's a bit partial here.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Sorry.I couldn't get past the part about Obama launching a coup without busting out laughing. I'll leave. I won't mess with your thread.
Ha ha hee hee. Giggle . I'm going in going...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join