It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guantanamo Bay prepares for high profile inmates

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

I asked you to define a reputable source. You have not done so. I think most on here are aware that the msm is compromised and QAnon this would not be covered by the msm. So if you are after an msm source you will have to trot on.

That being said. I will answer your question for you. The best way to get information is from the source and I can give that to you if you want. Updated feed of QAnons post. Then you can look for youeself. The problem you will have is it takes a forum to understand it.

There is a lot in there. Infact we have one here you could go and have a look at! Then you have the ability to investigate the issue for yourself and thats as reputable as it gets.

So if you want the link to the ats thread or let let me know or it you want a PM to the QAnon transcript.

;-)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Excellent points! Hillary is an over-the-top LIAR.

Also, it's unprecedented for the Secretary of Defense (James Mattis) to visit Guantanamo Bay on one day, and the Attorney General (Jeff Sessions) to hold meetings there the very next day. That's what happened this month. And, there were several strange flights in/out of the U.S./Cuba around that time.

Fascinating Read: americandigitalnews.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
well, rest assured that if any high profile inmates do get taken to Guantanamo the government will never tell the world about it.

the best way to get info out of high profile people in Guantanamo is to make sure that nobody knows that they are there.

tell the "inmate", nobody knows your here, nobody is looking for you here,we can do whatever we want to you and then dump your body in the ocean and NOBODY will ever find it or know that you were ever here,or we could keep you alive for the next 50 years and torture you and still, nobody would ever know you are here.

gotta love the "patriot act" no charges, no lawyer, no disclosure, you just legally disappear never to be heard from again.
edit on 1-1-2018 by bluechevytree because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2018 by bluechevytree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: bluechevytree

gotta love the "patriot act" no charges, no lawyer, no disclosure, you just legally disappear never to be heard from again.

This is the one that will bite them right where it hurts.

We should offer a small prayer of thanks to the Karma Fairy.

P

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I agree with Neo, it is baloney, those ankle bracelets hidden by casts he mentioned are indeed a thing promoted by Qanon. My respect for Neo is going up this week as I noticed he is not falling for this.

This conspiracy theory reminds me of PizzaGate. I can see why it would be fun to role-play a little and participate in making up theories like this, but don't take it too seriously. At the very least, make note of what Qanon says and take it into account when he's wrong later down the line.

With that being said, I am willing to learn about and discuss topics brought up by Qanon.
edit on 01amMon, 01 Jan 2018 06:17:37 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

You keep mentioning this QAnon name, you had me interested until you presented the little list in this thread. One must wonder how one source can have so much knowledge about all of these various conspiracies. The only possibility that I can come up with is that somebody on the intern is compiling and inventing those conspiracies and putting them out as coming from the very top echelons of the alleged dark state. I can't imagine such a tell-tale informer lasting more than a day or two after revealing such various highly secret data. So I call this QAnon business a total hoax.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Usually when people say they ran down the stairs they don't mean they literally ran, as that's dangerous even for a young person.

edit on 1-1-2018 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

Usually when people say they ran down the stairs they don't mean they literally ran, as that's dangerous even for a young person.

Have you a photo of her in heels during her campaign for potus?
She needed help up a couple of stairs when she was wearing flats you know.
edit on b000000312018-01-01T08:09:57-06:0008America/ChicagoMon, 01 Jan 2018 08:09:57 -0600800000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

You keep mentioning this QAnon name, you had me interested until you presented the little list in this thread. One must wonder how one source can have so much knowledge about all of these various conspiracies. The only possibility that I can come up with is that somebody on the intern is compiling and inventing those conspiracies and putting them out as coming from the very top echelons of the alleged dark state. I can't imagine such a tell-tale informer lasting more than a day or two after revealing such various highly secret data. So I call this QAnon business a total hoax.

Certainly a little premature on your a part. Since you have not investigated the topic.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I agree with Neo, it is baloney, those ankle bracelets hidden by casts he mentioned are indeed a thing promoted by Qanon. My respect for Neo is going up this week as I noticed he is not falling for this.

This conspiracy theory reminds me of PizzaGate. I can see why it would be fun to role-play a little and participate in making up theories like this, but don't take it too seriously. At the very least, make note of what Qanon says and take it into account when he's wrong later down the line.

With that being said, I am willing to learn about and discuss topics brought up by Qanon.

It should remind you pizzagate its all the same stuff.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, it is hard to grapple with that stuff.

I find that it helps to consider we do not have just 'one government' in the US ... we have competing and sometimes warring factions of elites behind the curtains.

They are mostly out for themselves, and they like to operate out of public view, when possible, because many of the things they do are unconstitutional / technically illegal.

So when someone says 'the government' was behind 911, Oklahoma City, Las Vegas, whatever, just change around and interpret it as "a faction of the government' instead. Peace.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313
The real question you must answer first is "just why does America want a Prison in a foreign country out of American oversight"? When you answer that question you've answered your 2. For your information could you please give me a list of all inmates and their nationalities? You don't know, I don't know, we only know what they want to tell us.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I always lose interest when it's stated the U.S. Government is responsible for 911, Oklahoma City, Las Vegas, etc..

Why?

Do you not think governments engage in these types of activities?

10 Inside Jobs That Governments Blamed On Enemies

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep everything happens just the way they tell you it does. Just go back to sleep.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Honestly, thanks for clearing that up, purplemer. I wasn’t sure.
edit on 01pmMon, 01 Jan 2018 13:06:34 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Thats a plesure. If you really want to get to grips with all this you need to go back further. FBIanon origanlly. It is a very big story that is breaking here and its been developing over a period of a few years now.

Happy New Year to you.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

This is the one that will bite them right where it hurts. We should offer a small prayer of thanks to the Karma Fairy

I dont like the patriot act. I find it scary that people can be removed without scrutinty. But yes it is karma I guess.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: neo96

Whats strange about ?

A couple of years ago they put my whole arm in a cast for a broken finger.

Doctors are idiots.
I agree!

That was especially strange when your doctors switched your cast to the other arm...........

Do you know how easy it is to “photoshop” images these days? And even create fake videos where you and I can’t tell the difference the real and fake.

Information is war. War is information.
You best believe fake images and videos are being released as “real”, and we have no idea which is which.

This is the now. The reality of what’s to come, with the advanced AI and other software, will mean the reality we live in, well, you could be in a reality with lots of “fakes”.
Thin about how society has changed, how our behaviour and interactions have changed and what we have not only quickly increased our dependence on, but are now completely and utterly reliant on.

Treat these images of McCains moon boot changing leg with a pinch of salt, because they wouldn’t hold up in a court of law(corrupt or not corrupt).

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Interesting...

To the astonishment of many, President Trump decided to send the Arizona 850th Military Police Batallion for a nine-month mission to Gitmo base in Cuba today.

The official statement of the Arizona National Guard says that “this is the second deployment for the 850th Military Police Battalion in the last 10 years in support of overseas contingency operations.”

This may seem like a random act, but given that there are currently only a handful of detainees left in Guantanamo base (55 is the official figure), sending a whole battalion does sound like overkill.

Furthermore, with Vice-President Pence visiting just a fortnight ago and Secretary of Defense James Mattis making the first visit by a Pentagon Chief in 16 years on 21 December, the internet is rife with speculation that new prisoners will soon be transferred to Gitmo again.

During his visit, Mr Mattis did not tour the detention facilities but held meetings with the officers and offered Christmas wishes to the soldiers present.

The last defense chief to visit Guantanamo Bay before him was, in fact, Donald Rumsfeld, who went there in January 2002, only a few weeks after the first detainees arrived from Afghanistan.

The detention centre, which was set up to hold suspected terrorists shortly after the 9/11 attacks, was high on Trump’s list during the Presidential campaign, when he stated: “We’re going to keep, as you know, Gitmo, we’re keeping that open."

Trump Orders Deployment To Gitmo

I didn't realise the numbers of inmates were so small at Gitmo. Now they're sending in a Battalion of MP?

It would seem that they may be preparing for some new detainees.. This may turn out to be a Happy New Year indeed..

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

Barack, you'll have company.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join