It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While you were all focused on BTC

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

According to the chart, it is.

That chart has made me more money than any other TA out there.
edit on 11 17 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
2021 will be the year of crypto.

Bitcoin just broke $20,000.

Expect alts to follow.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I've got about 500 Ripple so if it gets to $1000/per I'll cash out lol. Hell, I'll cash out at $250 probably. I had someone tell me they think it will hit in the $4000, which I just can't possibly see.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
2021 will be the year of crypto.

Bitcoin just broke $20,000.

Expect alts to follow.

Sweet!
I finally convinced my wife over the past few months to invest in both BTC and XRP.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
ATH for BTC. One day 20 percent gain in XRP.

Almost 22k...

Crickets????

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I'm impressed with the performance. But not at all surprised.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

With the recent hack, I'm slightly suspicious of a black swan event that ushers in blockchain with force.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

All I know is that I will be able to sell my home and move to the country soon and a lot of that is being made possible in the market right now.

Holy # man. I hope I can get it right this time. I've been doing extremely well with my TA this far. I hope I can keep it up.
edit on 12 16 2020 by projectvxn because: My phone makes me look like I'm having a stroke.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Run it man. Couldn't have happened to a better person. I'm already in the country with a mortgage just letting my ADA accrue and compound.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Thank you.

I'm hoping to move mortgage-free with some wooded land.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Holy... Crap...

Also F XRP.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Stand by for a serious altcoin boom soon.

Edit

Leading the pack will be litecoin.
edit on 12 26 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
With Bitcoin edging toward $30,000, we need to be wary RIGHT NOW of a potential exhaustion in momentum for Bitcoin and a retracement to $25K or lower. This will not be a real issue if you're moving money into altcoins.

My picks are Litecoin and Chainlink. Litecoin is making higher highs and higher lows on a consistent basis signalling a potential breakout to the upside with liquidity coming from Bitcoin buyers and retail investors seeking profit.

This time around the market is being lead largely by institutional investment. We have very little retail investment right now in comparison. Bitcoin will seem out of reach to the uninitiated, but this will also help drive more interest in altcoins, particularly litecoin. These investors will also likely discover Decentralized Finance (DeFi).

This is where Chainlink will shine. This is coming sooner than you think. DeFi is a massive market that is growing extremely fast and has international institutional backing. This market is being led by a handful of seriously innovative projects, the best performing of which has been Chainlink.

Now go do your own TA and don't take my word for it. I'm not your financial advisor.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Stay away from XRP. They are being delisted on a lot of different exchanges.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

It seems like Coinbase is developing a new altcoin/blockchain product every week; I get constant emails to try them out.

IMO I am very wary of institutional investors in this space. These are the same people (see Jaime Diamond from JP Morgan, or more recently Ray Dalios) that were eviscerating cryptocurrency not long ago. These guys are very calculating and strategic in what they say and what they do. If they are dumping on a particular asset, they are probably hoping to drive the price down so they can buy it cheaper, and inversely, if they are saying good things about an asset, it means they have added it to their portfolio and are all in on the "pump"

I'm patiently waiting for cryptos to start transcending the use as a store of value/financial token and get more traction with smart contracts and escrows. IoT was another "buzzword" term that was linked to crypto currencies, but not sure if that was a good fit. I really want to see this tech applied to the public and governmental domain. The election infrastructure in the US, arguably the most prosperous and advanced nation on earth, is /crying out/ for an extreme makeover, and IMO block chains and consensus algorithms, IF EXECUTED PROPERLY, could help cull fraud and malfeasance from our electoral processes. I say IF because of the technological barrier of entry for this space, and it would help no one to switch to a block chain electoral system that isn't transparent or is presented as some form of "magic" to the public.

I will check out Chainlink; thanks for raising it here.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Right now XRP is on a rebound. I'm hoping to make up for some loss then sell

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Alchemst7

I hope you do but I don't see it if the delisting trends continue.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

What is your take on NEO's forecast??

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I'm sitting on 350 Neo GAS tokens. Hoping it will spike up to $60 like Jan 2018.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I've done zero TA on neo

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join