It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While you were all focused on BTC

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
After a year I'm $57 away from breaking even on my $GBTC holding.

Was down to a third of my initial investment.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Annnnnnnnd it's gone....$8400.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Well of course, did you not think the late entries were not going to try and break even after holding on for over a year?? The good news is it just looks to be a profit taking dip. This will probably help clear the field of the amateur speculators who began buying in at the 10k level, and those serious about this will start to see more stability??

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I went heavy in Holo and BTT yesterday.

Even if it only goes up to $1.00 ( very long way to go).

I'm positioned for a nice return.

Btt is still climbing.

#29 from #31 on Coinmarket cap.

Both up over 200%.

coinmarketcap.com...

coinmarketcap.com...

They're both over bought. So i expect a pull back.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I have quite a bit of Holo.

I'm actively trying to avoid most Chinese products these days. Especially in technology.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Easier said than done.

I'm actively trying to avoid most Chinese products these days.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

The correction is finally here.

6- to near 7k levels. Excellent price point for accumulation.

I just rolled ALL of my ETH and LTC into BTC. LTC and ETH are more likely to correct lower than BTC. I have a long way to go before either is below my entrance price, but I wanted to increase my BTC count for the real bullrun yet to be.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

The correction is finally here.

I saw that.

Everything was overbought.

Only one direction to go when it's there.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Well...Overbought is a relative term.

For perspective I recommend this page:

Check out the logarithmic regression projection charts both since 2012 and 2017. It'll make anyone feel better.

Good news is I have another 86% of a bitcoin as a result of this. I was forced to take profit in LTC and ETH, but I rolled it into BTC and I will ride it down to the bottom of this correction and be in a much better place to accumulate.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I'm confused.

If everything is going down why wouldn't you park it in DAI or USDC that doesn't lose value.

Then when it somewhat bottoms out then increase your holding?

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Coinbase Earn now has Eos.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I hope one of you sold something when I mentioned it on the last page. It peaked like only a week later right?? Could have to bought a bunch of bullion with it, which did rise also following this dip. Clearly some people did just that, as the price shifts would indicate that as a result.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

You can't treat this market like a stock exchange.

Accumulation matters.

In fact the one thing I was wrong about is the fact that the alt market is so healthy that it didn't take the dip I thought it would. I thought for sure LTC and ETH would lead the way to the bottom. So far the top 5 have taken an average 11% dip and stableizing there. We may have found a new bottom and it wasn't that far down.

People have been calling for a 40% correction. But that's not what we're seeing. This market is actually healthy, that's why accumulation is important.

I have no reason to sell any position in BTC and no reason to park it anywhere.
edit on 5 6 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I rolled my LTC and ETH into BTC. Took a significantly smaller dip. I'm still squarely in the profit territory. It would have to dip below 3200 to affect me. I have ZERO reason to sell, or to Neo's point, zero reason to park money in a stablecoin either.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Accumulation matters.

Accumulating the right ones. That is.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

lol I didn't give you the link...

www.moonmath.win...

Sorry tired.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
No reason!? The entire point of these decisions is to make profit. Had you sold last week, you would have netted 200%per coin. And if you had used it to buy bullion, you would have had absolute liquidity in your physical possession, and already been in profit from that as well. Then you could have sold that profit, and purchase a higher value of Bitcoin than you are currently in possession of.

Most Investors will never accurately predict the exact peak or bottom, but many can get really close. The day of or after my post was the right call, a lucky one no doubt. Whether it was hope, greed, or cold feet, you should not hesitate next time all the right signals are in play.

When the opportunity to greatly and immediately increase your roi is staring at you, it would be prudent to take it.

In any case, consider not just seeing your crypto as a separate experiment, it should be integrated as part of your full investment portfolio to be bought and sold I consideration with your investments in equities, Bond's, physical bullion a d land. Take the high prices of one, buy the low prices of another, and then repeat during corrections within each market.

Your service has rewarded you with a great opportunity to build your wealth many will never have. Keep making your family proud, make the money when you can.
edit on 6-5-2019 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Speaking of bullion.

You can use Bitcoin to buy gold on Apmex.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

lol I didn't give you the link...

www.moonmath.win...

Sorry tired.

Wtf.

Rainbows ?

We have to put up with Transcryptos now?

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join