It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While you were all focused on BTC

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn
I feel strongly you should direct message an administrator about this opportunity. Maybe it could pay for the twitter embed feature I recently inquired about, and other things as well.

Seems like a very strong growth opportunity for our community.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I think between the tariff snip.

Tv ads telling people to dump gold for bitcoin.

The tide finally turned.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

NEW YORK, May 01, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In today’s digital world, traditional ideas about investing are undergoing a radical transformation. Gold is often utilized by investors as a popular hedge against market dislocations, but is there a better store-of-value asset for our digital age? It’s time for investment portfolios to reflect that Bitcoin has become digital gold for today’s forward-thinking investors.

finance.yahoo.com...

So begins a new national television advertisement that urges investors to dump gold and invest in bitcoin instead. “You see where things are going,” the voiceover declares. “Digital currencies like bitcoin are the future.”

finance.yahoo.com...

IDK.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96
And yet, when I mentioned in a thread Dec. 2017 I believe, or maybe last year, that this could very well have been the goal, to get private citizens to dump their gold savings I was dismissed. Now that professionals are openly advocating it, people listen?

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

No.

Always hedge.

Gold for stocks.

Gold for crypto.

Precious metals will always be around.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Should hit the $8000 mark today.
I'd keep hold of the gold.
Most prob hit the drop point of $8200 tomorrow.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
There you go. $8100. 14% in the last day.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

My portfolio is happy. Waiting for the next profit taking period to buy.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
My positions in Btc,BCH,ETH are all profit.

$GBTC still needs to go above $12 for me to break even in my position.

My Alt Coins on Binance still are in the red.

Next payday I'm increasing some positions on Binance, and HOLDIN my Coinbase positions.

Still Better than the year from hell.

Two more crypto rounds, and then I'm gonna build up my cash reserve.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

My portfolio is currently BTC, LTC, ETH, DGB, IOTA, and BAT.

All performing wonderfully, all in profit territory.

On the regulated market, I have positions in BLOK ETF, BLCN ETF (both blockchain ETFs), RIOT Blockchain, FIVG ETF, Ericsson, and Eyenovia.

Seeking positions in KT (LARGE Korean Telecom company doing IoT and blockchain projects), FONE ETF, IDEX, SNSR ETF, FINX ETF, ROBO ETF, and BOTZ ETF.

Blockchain and the IoT + 5G = riding a wave to never freaking working again.
edit on 15 5 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I originally owned some RIOT shares. Got rid of them after....

But they're undergoing an SEC investigation.

They weren't a crpyto company until they decided to be one.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Yep.

But their mining operation is fantastic and very profitable.

Their switcharoo is going to do them a lot of good as they are the only publicly traded mining company.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I wonder how long Holo,Btt's bull run is going to last.

They're up to in the 30's spot at coinmarketcap up from below 50s.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I noticed that.

Been hodling some HOLO for a while. Nice to see it doing something.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Holding both, but not very much.

Planned to increase my holdings next payday.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Well guys good news, now you can easily liquidate your coin into low premium gold and silver bullion. My local bullion dealer, www.gainesvillecoins.com, is now accepting Bitcoin for purchases. I have shopped all over, and these guys offer highly competitive pricing with much lower premiums with no minimum purchases. They even regularly beat modern coin Mart, another bullion dealer from Sarasota south of me that moves a lot of volume nationally.

Now, current spot prices are a buyers wet dream, with the gold/silver ratio at an amazing 88.4! That makes it extremely advantageous to pick up a handful of 100oz bars if your coins are in profit territory right now .

You guys know better than anyone that the market fluctuates. Turn and burn. Use your current highs in crypto to purchase current lows in bullion. Maybe just try and leverage a %15 divestment as an experiment?? Technically, your just taking your current investment and making it more liquid if your looking for a safe time to experiment.

If I had some coin, this is certainly what I would be doing.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I think something is coming in the next two weeks. Something big is going to affect crypto.

TradeSatoshi has been delisting tons of coins, stealing from their owners, shorting alt-coins to death, and basically running themselves into the ground exit scam style. Their trade volume is pitifully low now. I think they will close soon.

Cryptopia was "hacked" and now they claim bankruptcy. Basically they have short sold alt-coins and staged an exit for themselves. They are in the process of stealing a ton of coins.

LAToken has stopped customers in the United States from trading. They are preparing an exit scam I think.

Things are turning sour. I think there is a concerted effort to spoil crypto. The lose of coins is supposed to make people beg for regulation. That is completely un-crypto.

I think there is something bad coming....

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

I think there is something bad coming....

I'm glad you're wrong on this

Today we are sitting at $8700.00. All metrics are looking ahead and we will reach $10K/BTC this year. By the looks of it, sooner than anyone expected. Meanwhile, adoption is going up, new nodes are popping up all the time, the profitability of mining is high.

BTC is gaining steam in ways it had not before. With 5G deployments on the horizon Bitcoin and blockchain based projects will find a very friendly environment for development and profitability. As Bitcoin and 5G expand, so does the altcoin market. Bitcoin is still the primary vehicle for the purchase of crypto assets in most cases. It has a trade pairing with everything out there, so before we see a full bull-run on the market overall we have to see BTC dominance decrease, which now sits at 57.4%.

I'll be happy with a market dominance of 53% or less, and with the halving of the block reward a year away, that will be an extremely bullish signal for Bitcoin. I expect to see BTC in the 15K region at this time leading up to the halving. After that, it's a fast ride to $20K or above.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It's nice to finally be making money after losing it for so long.

Definitely going to go wild buying some more Holo, and BTT.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Vegeta rules apply.

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join