It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While you were all focused on BTC

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
prettycoolgraphics.blogspot.com...

mystery of q race navigator race ideal race volumetric sampling of reality volumetric sight perfect algorithm of sampling and search atomontage perfected

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Here is how I see it....

Crypto has just burned out. People are not excited about it anymore. It's just fizzled and the only thing popping is the newest scam. That's all I see. Scam coin after scam coin. No real use for any of it. Scam coin developers simply want to sell for bitcoin. They pump and dump whatever garbage coin they have created for bitcoin. So you and I ought to be thinking that bitcoin will become more and more sought after and prices will rise like crazy, eh?

Having said that I will also say that I have been selling my bitcoin little by little as it rises. If there is a sudden collapse I will re-buy it plus some more. If it continues climbing higher for whatever scammy reason I will just buy the dips and repeat. The whole thing has turned into a giant grinding trade mill.

Just trading for trading's sake.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   
And this is the beginning of Week 38 in the 40-Week cycle. Is it going to be some sort of 38 special or what?

Ha ha ha!!

Who knows.

The political scene is hotter than hell. The gun grabbers are grabbing guns. The international communist agenda continues. Something is going to pop off in three weeks I tell you. Guaranteed.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
We're looking at $4473 right now.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I just sold at 4600 and 4650. What is going on?!! This is really cool and really inexplicable.

edit... now 4700 and 4750. I'm going to sell it all the way to the top! Hopefully then it will stop and come back.

edit on 2-4-2019 by Generation9 because: price moving fast

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

I'll be holding and buying for a while. This isnt even really the true start of the bullrun yet to be.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Hey, I'm selling this like it's a flash in the pan. What makes you think it is going to go higher, hold and continue higher still? What do you know about this market?

edit.... sold again at 4800 and 4850 and I've spread out to 100 dollar steps up to 6000. If it can hold above 6000 then what? And doge jumped 20% yesterday. What do you know about all this?...
edit on 2-4-2019 by Generation9 because: super market

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

We're seeing highs along the bottom. BTC is still being bought at a 75% discount from ATHs.

We're going on a looooong ride, not a short one.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

We're seeing highs along the bottom. BTC is still being bought at a 75% discount from ATHs.

We're going on a looooong ride, not a short one.

Can you provide some insight? What is driving it? Who is driving it higher? And why so suddenly and in such big amounts? What is going on!?

edit.... and I've already bought back and sold again and looking to do it again however long this lasts. I had a lot of sell orders transacted from a few hours ago to right now. This is great trading!

edit on 2-4-2019 by Generation9 because: great trading market just grinding along

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Ok, who stepped on the button?

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Ok, who stepped on the button?

Exactly. What is going on?

edit... I think this crypto thing has become a giant dark pool of money. I wonder why the money is being pumped right now. What will happen tomorrow. Who is positioning somewhere else and needs to draw money out of the bitcoin movement?

edit on 2-4-2019 by Generation9 because: conspiracy!

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   

If you want my opinion look at how much BTC it takes to move the needle in combination with the volume. Then compare those numbers with shorts.

You'll find it really doesn't take much to manipulate while there is still so little in the space.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
We'll, like I have been saying for a few weeks now, transaction volume has hit an all time high. These are things being bought and sold in bitcoin denomination. Institutional investment in bitcoin is HUGE right now. Businesses are implementing LN nodes and accepting bitcoin. Coinstar is bringing bitcoin to regular folks.

Wall st is taking notice as well with BLOK ETF shooting through the roof.

There's a lot going on right now. Crypto is in a much better environment today than it was in before the run up of 2017.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

All this while the price was fairly stable.

I'm so very curious how fast the price will rise for no other reason than to feed my theory.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

For the future, follow the transaction volume. We are STILL squarely in "buy" territory until we reach 10k. Then we're in buy/hold territory until we reach 30k, and we WILL reach 30k maybe higher before coming back down to the 10k to 15k territory in 2020-2021.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Are you guys holding?

I'm still selling it out little by little. I hope to see a nice fat retracement soon. Human greed has to come into effect here soon and the major selling will appear.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Buying.

I'm buying.

I just bought 27 LTC and bought another BTC.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

and the major selling will appear.

I expect the climb well above 5k this week to settle at 4800-5200 by Saturday.
edit on 2 4 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Added Enjin today.

Increased my current holdings all around.

Even nice to see $GBTC climbing out of the red. Still down from what I bought at last year.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I've been able to consolidate and have managed to come out a bit ahead from my losses last year.

Right now it's all profit for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join