It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While you were all focused on BTC

page: 61
<< 58  59  60   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I'm still holding all of my positions. I've made no changes in weeks and likely won't.

Now is the time to just hang on to it and not think about it. It's like my stash of gold and silver coins that I add to every so often. I don't think about it and don't consider making major moves on it.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9
a reply to: neo96

My fear is that all coins are dropping to 1.00 and the whole thing has been a gigantic scam.

Not happening, the bankers may try to bring their own centralized coins and kill all others, but centralization is antithetical to the blockchain tech and basis on distributed processing for trust. I think there's been some market manipulation trying to bring down coin prices this year, but doubt it can be kept up once the global economy faces true hardship in the coming years.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I'm still holding all of my positions. I've made no changes in weeks and likely won't.

Same. Holy crap though. I haven't looked at it in ages, and BTC down to 4K? I honestly have no idea how long it's been that low. Kind of just not even worrying about any crypto and letting is just sit there.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
You can sell Bitcoin at $4000 and buy 40 times as much BitcoinSV.

You can.

I have and I do continue to do so.

There is something astonishing coming. The guys in Chicago are going to be shocked. Imagine trying to cover your short position 40 times over.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

Do you have any basis for that opinion or is it just wishful thinking?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

It's not a horrible idea. Bitcoin SV appears to have done well, even cracking the top 10 the other day, so who knows. I'm just curious which exchanges have it, as I haven't checked yet, but will be doing so.

I just haven't logged in for a time, and have a new phone, so this is fun now, accessing these (I still do have the old phone at least though).

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Surprised nobody is talking about BTC being under 4K, dipping down to about $3200 at one point. Looks like it's all on the way back up, but a lot of buzz about crypto dying, etc.

As of this post, BTC at $3591, XRP at $0.33, ETH at $96.20, XLM at $0.11, LTC at $29.32.

I doubt it will die, but I do think it's still got a long period of dormancy before anything happens.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
where is the money going to come from ???????????????

bit coin went baat crap crazy - but it was a bubble - and it burst

the parrallels to " tulip madness " are clear as day

where are tulips now ?????????????

crypoto currencies are never going to " go away " - not totally - but they are not going to take over the world either

the bubble has burst - now you are just playing with scraps

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I suspect you may be right, but I'm not out a lot, so eh.... It was worth a shot.

That said though, the idea of a de-centralized currency that is independent of the powers that be, I feel....does indeed have merit, appeal, and marketability. I DO think it will happen someday. Whether or not it's with the current coins, and in my lifetime, that's really the kicker.

I have a feeling the quantum age of computers is going to see the potential for this as a more workable and widespread concept (though it will be changed in execution). Similar to blockchain, but taking advantage of the benefits of quantum.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok
See how it is on a downward pattern?? That is when speculators begin their incremental purchases. I suspect it will get well under the price of gold by end of next year. I'll buy up all that regret then. This is not the end of pump and dump crypto. The legacy has just begun.

top topics

<< 58  59  60   >>

join