It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While you were all focused on BTC

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hey Neo and PVX.

Think hard with that conspiracy part. Are you surprised?

Grats on your gains boys!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
It's going to be interesting to see what a crypto with a multi billion coin supply can do price wise.

Compared to coins with smaller supplies.

I think in this case usage will drive price points and not supply.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah, can't complain just yet.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I just looked at today's chart.

Looks like a straight out pump and dump.

No support as of yet.

If it starts consolidating my guess is your right.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: neo96
It's going to be interesting to see what a crypto with a multi billion coin supply can do price wise.

Compared to coins with smaller supplies.

I think in this case usage will drive price points and not supply.

This statement is the bedrock of all the currencies. Without actual usage and acceptance, it really is essentially worthless.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I'd complain. If I thought it would do any good.

I haven't added any XRP since last year.

Still in the hole.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The pumps aren't high enough and I'm not seeing any selloff activity for the day and we would have by now.

I think we might actually be starting to come out of the bear market.

But don't quote me on that, there's still a lot of fraud in the system and there are many trash coins still out there.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I hope.

Between my crypto stocks and currency I'm down 50% for the year.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
A nagging question I've had since I started crypto investing.

If you ever strike it rich.

A $720 million sleeping giant has woken up after four years, with $100 million moved to Bitfinex and Binance over the course of ten days at the end of August. The bitcoin wallet contains 111,114 BTC or 0.52% of the total supply.

finance.yahoo.com...

I've always wondered how to cash out.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

If the coins have enough value to make you rich, it shouldn't be difficult to find a buyer (in theory) to do an over the counter transaction. Whether it be Coinbase or some other institution. Even a private buyer of sorts.

Also, exchanges are beginning to roll out more pairings.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah.

Both coinbase,and poloniex have done that.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
As someone who is very active in the crypto community, you can cash out a number of way, I do monthly, for various reason.

However, some of these lesser known altcoins, are nothing more than schemes to inflate the hype to a certain degree that interest is obtain, and buy orders are naturally desired and price starts to climb, it's not a normal pump and dump, it's much more indepth sometimes.

Often, it's done in 3 steps, a premine sell off once desire is established, then a month or two later another dump followed by a very high lowball buyback wall, then finally the icing on the cake, they move to a version 2.0 of the altcoin, and have a limited time only trade off for version 1.0 altcoins to 2.0 or even worse 2.1 or 3.0+ versions, yeah good luck keeping up with that crap if you're a bag hodor.

Over all, it's still very wild westy in terms of 2nd rate altcoins, which sucks, because some are legit and won't get the light while others are scams and never get out of the light.

That's why it's best to highlight these issues and make the world aware so they can avoid and the cryptoecosystem can thrive, which is it, in many ways now, from crypto mining self driving cars, to cryptocopyrighting, it's interesting times indeed.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I know why crypto has been dead.

All the mad money has been going in to weed stocks.

TLRAY is crazy.

Hit $300 lost $200 a share,but holding.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The market hasn't moved much (crypto) except down, so no real buy in. Can't blame 'em. I've been just HODLing for months, and see no reason to change that.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

You might be pleasantly surprised when the U.S. stock market tanks and players dive into crypto with fresh money to lift it to the Moon. I suppose not every random cryptcoin, but the main ones or at least the well known ones and the easily Moonshot ones. Hopefully the ones I hold.

So here's to the hypest hyper hype of all!

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I'll drink to that.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

As we reported yesterday, one of the five largest US Brokerage companies TD Ameritrade is investing in a new cryptocurrency exchange for millions of its customers.

coingape.com...

The U.S. brokerage firm announced a strategic investment Wednesday in an exchange called ErisX, which offers both bitcoin spot and futures trading. High-speed trading company Virtu Financial will also back the exchange.

www.cnbc.com...

www.forbes.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The Dow daily chart is now showing a magnificent top of the mountain candlestick reversal pattern.... the shooting star! Every trader in the galaxy is going to see this and think about it and talk about it and blog about it over the weekend. Watch the crypto action. Maybe they push down hard on the bids and shake out some more coins from scared hands. Maybe the big traders lift their asking prices quickly and run everything up for a spectacular start on a bullish Monday.

Cheers to all who play the game!

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I'm giving up on $GBTC

Worthless pos.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Fidelity joins a growing list of legacy financial giants who have seen enough potential in the cryptocurrency space to justify investing in the resources to produce products tailored for this nascent marketplace. Intercontinental Exchange (ICE), Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, and Morgan Stanley are just a few of the names that plan to roll-out digital asset services within the near future.

finance.yahoo.com...

Fidelity, though, has not been dissuaded by the massive drop in prices that has occurred over the past 10 months.

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join