It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While you were all focused on BTC

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Hey, as long as your pulling out with more than you put in it's a win. I don't know the kind of fees involved, but it seems to me like your profitting something if your staying in the game.

Keep us updated, I do follow this thread to study trends in the coins.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Coinbase now has Ethereum Classic.

At current price. ETC is cheaper to buy that ETCG (Grayscale) Stock.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
And.

The RTX is finally being released.

2080 TI goes on sale next month around the 20th.

www.newegg.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

$1200 for the RTX.

Good lord.

I'm more interested in their AI focused systems and use of Tensor core technologies for complex physics simulation.
edit on 20 8 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

That's pretty good considering what they were asking for the outdated 1080ti.

The 2080 is $839,$869.

11 gig of ddr6 memory.

Curious as to how it mines.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

It doesn't seem like the RTX is necessarily geared toward block breaking the way other GPUs tend to be. But I could be wrong about this.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Block breaking?

Talking about mining?

www.squirrelsresearch.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Yes, I am referring to mining.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I'm liking what I read about FPGA's.

Cheaper alternative.

I don't have a pc that has a M.2 slot.

edit on 20-8-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Just found an easy waY to keep track of crypto investments in yahoo Finance.

Useful feature to see how a hypothetical portfolio would perform.

TRX-USD
ETH-USD
BTC-USD

Crypto ticker+usd.

Tried Vet but it hasn't updated from Vechain yet.

Gold and Silver.

XAUUSD=X
XAGUSD=X
edit on 24-8-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Vet has partnered with BMW.

This morning, when VeChain THOR officially launched, its team announced that it would be teaming up with the global car company BMW. This new collaboration could potentially catapult the coin to brand new highs. The project’s CEO, Sunny Lu, announced the partnership in the video below

smartereum.com... t-forecast-today-re-branded-to-vechain-thor-vet-partners-with-bmw-mon-aug-27/

On another note.

thorcalculator.com...

vechainthorcalculator.io...

Vet to VHTO calculator.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
ahah, that could mean increasing share prices for BMW if they can market an integration of their technology with some kind of discount or service benefit when utilizing that as a payment method. Good find

I think you should keep a steady eye on that relationship, it could become mutually beneficial in a synergy type of thing.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I do not like this snip.

Thinking bout selling my complete stake in VET.

VeChain (VET), a Singapore-based enterprise blockchain platform for financial services and supply chain management, announced this week that it has entered into a partnership with BYD Auto, one of China’s largest automobile manufacturers, to develop a carbon credit solution on the VeChainThor blockchain.

sludgefeed.com...

Effing carbon credits.
edit on 5-9-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Bitcoin price reaches a new high in Iran as its national currency Rial hits a new record low against the US Dollar which is the result of Trump’s sanctions on the country. During this crisis, facts reveal Bitcoin and crypto is the only hope of these people.

coingape.com...

Everyone is eagerly awaiting the bull rally to hit the crypto market hard. But looks like Iran has already started way before the world. According to the Exir website, a local crypto exchange of Iran, 1 BTC = 96,000,000.

Don't know if this is good news or bad news.

Last thing the we need is for Bitcoin to become a target of foreign policy.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The Goldman Sachs pull back was devastating to price action today.

Goldman Sachs Group Inc. is halting its plans to open a cryptocurrency trading desk, Business Insider reports September 5, citing sources familiar with the matter

cointelegraph.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The NSA is all in block chain.....so bad news for Iran.....but the market the last three days.....

Sumthins up.....snot good.....the spikes in Aussie and GBPJPY are telling looky out below

Aussie due to China......so that's the clue.....Lovely China
edit on 5-9-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Bitcoin price reaches a new high in Iran as its national currency Rial hits a new record low against the US Dollar which is the result of Trump’s sanctions on the country. During this crisis, facts reveal Bitcoin and crypto is the only hope of these people

Then they are truly screwed....lol....

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

They can legally play with the markets via press statements and they are loving it.

All those that wanted institutional money in crypto don't seem to realize the baggage they bring. This is a small indication.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Investors may want to mark their calendars on Sept. 30 and Nov. 5 for potential spike in Bitcoin’s value because wider acceptance of BTC could be on the line.

On Sept. 30, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) will rule on whether to approve the VanEck SolidX Bitcoin Trust Exchange Traded Fund (ETF). (Here’s their application.) This year, the U.S. financial regulator disapproved prior ETF applicants but there’s mounting pressure from Corporate America to bring cryptocurrency to the masses. And with business-friendly President Donald Trump occupying the White House, the SEC could lend a sympathetic ear to groups that bring credibility.

cryptodaily.co.uk...

Wish I had a crystal ball.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I've been watching Litecoin trade since before 6AM when it all started. It was SUDDEN. Big traders were throwing down hundreds of coins. I mean 700 coins at a time. Just smashing all bids in bid waves of red. The biggest liquidation I've seen. Just suddenly and viciously. Somebody is definitely behind all this. Something is definitely going on.

Any ideas?

And why would ALL crypto just go bananas simultaneously? Some group is milking the cow to death.

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join