It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tehran's brutallity opens path for Trump to flex on Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

General Wesley Clark: The US will attack 7 countries in 5 years

They got Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Sudan, Somalia, Lebanon

Now its Iran's turn
edit on 31-12-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Because it would be great to have a democracy over there that was an ally and it would show that our way of life is superior to theirs, and it may inspire other people to rise up against tyrannical regimes.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

After what they did to our sailors not too long ago.

I say let their house burned down.

I'm usually with you guys but in the case of Iran, let that go down as part of Obama's failed legacy. He made the deal with them. There isn't much of a threat by them to America. Let the French or Germans do something for a change.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Sure the hell beat them down in 2009.

Not to mention Evin Prison.

A political prison.

I remember the beautiful woman Neta shot down by the Iran govt in 2009 during the green revolution-BO said it was none of our business the Iranian people crying out for help in their fight for freedom. He supported the suppression of freedom.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yup, what a complete and utter disconnect from reality..it's not surprising in the least.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
It´s not a coincidence that circles in the "U"SA demand a regime change in iran and weeks later... It´s not a coincidence that the whole western presstitutes started, all at the same time(some days ago), to tell us how bad iran is. That they have political prisons and stuff. Good for " us western good ones" that the best ones of the good ones don´t have a Gitmo and hidden CIA torture prisons/black sites around the world, that aren´t secret anymore, like for example in eastern europe(another "coincidence"?), Poland.

The whole world nowadays knows how the "masters of regime changes" work, and if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, swims like a duck, it mostly is a duck!

Keen observation.
-
The rolling-out of the warmonger threads on here: just a part of the program?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mjazz Welcome Mjazz you have earned your first star. The Iranian people have a rich cultural history,a beautiful nation and are deserving of a govt that serves its people. I hope the iron fist-ted thugs that rule them fall quickly.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Do you really think that war is the solution? How about the US just mind it's own business for once in this 21st Century?

War? Who said anything about War?

Trump obliterating nuclear research facilities from the face of the earth, nothing Iran could do about it. They can cry war all they want but all they can do is slaughter their own people. Are they going to withdraw all of their forces from Syria to wage a war against what force?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsychicCroMag

Sure the hell beat them down in 2009.

Not to mention Evin Prison.

A political prison.

I remember the beautiful woman Neta shot down by the Iran govt in 2009 during the green revolution-BO said it was none of our business the Iranian people crying out for help in their fight for freedom. He supported the suppression of freedom.

I had forgotten that . Thanks for the reminder of how evil and uncaring some folks in the US are.
Obama always represented the suppression of freedom , even in the US.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

MoA has a great piece up . They have traditional protests that go on and it would seem that there is a CIA plan to use subversion tactics . Kind of what they did in Ukraine as well as Syria ...its a good read www.moonofalabama.org...

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Leading the ATS anti Iran propaganda department today?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Who has Iran attacked in the last few decades?

America has invaded numerous countries

Vietnam
Cuba
Panama
Grenada
Iraq
Afghanistan
If you count the secret wars it triples

Iran

None

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

No, the bloody images of beaten women in the streets by the regime is doing that all by itself. There will be consequences, you don't appear to like what they point to.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: intrptr

No, the bloody images of beaten women in the streets by the regime is doing that all by itself. There will be consequences, you don't appear to like what they point to.

So what, you want the US to invade and turn that country into another Iraq, Libya or Syria?

No body likes the Iranian government
but let them straighten out their own country.

America needs to mind its business. Everything it touches turns into ruin

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It’s a little disingenuous to suggest that Iran haven’t been active against other nations over the last 40 years or supported groups that mirror there own interests.

As a Brit I’m appalled by the crap out government has pulled - I just don’t deny it outright.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Do you really want, and are you really so eager, to go to war with Iran?

In part, as a show of force to Lil Kim?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Do you really want, and are you really so eager, to go to war with Iran?

In part, as a show of force to Lil Kim?

Lol, go to war. Drop some bombs, destroy the regimes toys and let them cry war who cares. They will be more afraid of their own citizens when their control breaks down.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Do you really think that war is the solution? How about the US just mind it's own business for once in this 21st Century?

Stopping fuether spread of nukes? Hell, yes. If 'a head on a pike' is what it takes then even war.

"Pay me now or pay me later".

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

War? Who said anything about War?

Trump obliterating nuclear research facilities from the face of the earth, nothing Iran could do about it. They can cry war all they want but all they can do is slaughter their own people. Are they going to withdraw all of their forces from Syria to wage a war against what force?

What about if they decide to counterattack Israel? Then you'll have war. Maybe only 100,000 will die.

Dont you realize that stuff like you suggest is the kind of action that would compell them to hand off nuclear materials to terrorists, where otherwise they wouldnt?

And lets not act like they dont have terror cells here now. They do. Just like we've had special forces teams, and terrorism cells, hitmen, and CIA drug running pieces of snip on the ground there since at least 9/11.

What goes around comes around. How long you think we can do this BS and not eat it for it?

Oh, we do already. Its called blowback, and if we attack them, there will be blowback. And that blood will be on the hands of everyone that cried for it.

Are you ready to accept personal responsibility for any and all blowback, death there here elsewhere as a consequence of this bloodlust that has infected your heart?

Havent we done enough to them already? en.wikipedia.org...

I really like you man, but war is primitive barbaric ape behavior. Sophistication of weaponry doesnt change anything. Its still primitive backwardness that only establishes endless cycles of violence (meaning its insanity to expect anything different in results each time).

Here you go, PROOF of my ape claims:

Are you a chimp?

Its time to evolve.

Now happy new year ya filthy animal!

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That's what WE did to Syria, Libya, Iraq, and about 40 other nations I could list since 1950.

We didn't do snip.

The civil war in Syria, whose Alawite regime Saudi Arabia's Sunny monarchy has long plotted against, and the prospect of a war with Shiite Iran over its reported drive to acquire nuclear weapons, preoccupy Riyadh while, Abdallah, Canute-like, strives to keep the democratic wave from breaking on its shores.

www.upi.com...

Saudi Arabia now "has the opportunity to regain its leading role" in the region after it "subsided in favor of Iran and Turkey following the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and the U.S. invasion of Iraq," in 2003, observed political analyst Abdullah al-Shummari.

Continued.

It appears — even now — that Saudi Arabia’s ruling elite is divided. Some applaud that ISIS is fighting Iranian Shiite “fire” with Sunni “fire”; that a new Sunni state is taking shape at the very heart of what they regard as a historical Sunni patrimony; and they are drawn by Da’ish’s strict Salafist ideology.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Saudi Arabia and Iran have been battling each other for regional hegemony for years.

www.aljazeera.com...

That's called TYRANNY. You're anti-tyranny, right?

Sure am. That's why I can't stand IRAN.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join