It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does Trump use Social Media?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

But anyway, you failed to discuss what I brought up on page 1..

There is fake news on both sides.

As a matter of fact, I’ve shown that in your NYTimes thread.

I guess you were too busy posting memes to notice though.

edit on 1/1/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Again I post.... you lot trigger.

From the viewpoint of a casual observer... you seem pretty triggered as well. As a matter of fact, one could perceive that EvidenceNibbler is doing to you with memes what this thread alleges Trump is doing to the media with tweets.

still waiting on you actually posting something of actual substance.

Did you miss this post?

TheRedneck

This is ridiculous. Truly.

There was a time when ATS encouraged members to write more than one sentence in their comments. Now you, as a moderator, ignore constant off-topic posts by EvidenceNibbler, and point to his original post in an attempt to excuse his lack of sincere communication and substance. You know very well what OtherSideOfTheCoin was getting at, and yet you choose to overlook and even support others who are violating the very terms and conditions you should be upholding. Note:

15f.) Relevant Content: You will not Post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums or disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding").

Don't take this as a personal attack, because this is a site-wide problem. This site has changed, and certainly not for the better.
edit on 1-1-2018 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Again I post.... you lot trigger.

From the viewpoint of a casual observer... you seem pretty triggered as well. As a matter of fact, one could perceive that EvidenceNibbler is doing to you with memes what this thread alleges Trump is doing to the media with tweets.

still waiting on you actually posting something of actual substance.

Did you miss this post?

TheRedneck

This is ridiculous. Truly.

There was a time when ATS encouraged members to write more than one sentence in their comments. Now you, as a moderator, ignore constant off-topic posts by EvidenceNibbler, and point to his original post in an attempt to excuse his lack of sincere communication and substance. You know very well what OtherSideOfTheCoin was getting at, and yet you choose to overlook and even support others who are violating the very terms and conditions you should be upholding. Note:

15f.) Relevant Content: You will not Post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums or disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding").

Don't take this as a personal attack, because this is a site-wide problem. This site has changed, and certainly not for the better.

Yes, I must admit it's disturbing to see a Moderator publicly taking the side and supporting a poster who is flooding ATS with offensive and insulting material, and today I notice racist material too.

Is it now ATS policy to transform this place into a 4-chan clone? Lots of traffic, but all of it toxic? Because I agree, this isn't a personal attack, it is definitely a site-wide problem.

There was that thread yesterday where loads of members were gloating about how they were pleasuring themselves watching the Ivanka bikini video.

Just... what is going on with ATS.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

But anyway, you failed to discuss what I brought up on page 1..

There is fake news on both sides.

As a matter of fact, I’ve shown that in your NYTimes thread.

I guess you were too busy posting memes to notice though.

Way back on page Three bro, how'd you miss it?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I guess I missed that amongst all your silly pics.

That doesn’t answer anything, other than for me to say sarcastically “no way, the media is mostly negative against Trump!”

Negativity doesn’t mean fake news.

And you fail to address the fake news from the right.

And the fake news that you yourself have brought here in such a short time.

Agenda much?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I guess I missed that amongst all your silly pics.

Translation: "I was so triggered and distracted that I dropped the ball, and am now attempting to blame those around me for my failings. I even resorted to playing the same game you were playing, but I lost... www.abovetopsecret.com... So I have attacked you for what you do, then behaved in the same manner.
H Y P O C R I T E

And that ladies and gentlemen, is one of the reasons that Trump uses Social Media. To expose those who are hypocrites.

As we have seen throughout this thread, liberals will loose their minds and become hyperventilating lunatics if they don't get their own way. It's not a healthy attitude. It comes back to the statement in the OP:

One reason the libs are easy to brainwash and tough to awaken from the matrix is that they have a creepy sense of superiority, reinforced by an upbringing filled with participation trophies and academia, so they cant even comprehend that they have been LIED TO and used as useful idiots all along by the leftist leadership.

Its a tragedy, the libs are actually victims.

edit on 1-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

A shame then, that I’m not a liberal.

Just like to piss off dumb trump supporters who think they’re safe in their echo chamber.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

A shame then, that I’m not a liberal.

Just like to piss off dumb trump supporters who think they’re safe in their echo chamber.

You have admitted your reason for being here is to piss of Trump supporters.

Does that a weight lifted off your shoulders that you don't have to pretend anymore?

Would delve further into your own psyche?

Is the game you are playing designed to shut up any and all opposition that you encounter?

Would you like to do away with freedom of speech and just ban anything that violates the social construct you have cocooned yourself in?

I really do see ones like you as victims of your own sense of self entitlement, I wish you well in the upcoming new year, and hope you escape the matrix has become your reality.

But I think it's time you move on, since you enjoying pissing off Trump supporters, I am not a good target, as that will not happen, I feel but pity for you.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

trump has been using Social Media, long before he was POTUS.....Here is Kristen Stewart on SNL, reading trumps tweets about her and her EX BOYFRIEND, whom trump did not even know. These tweets are on his twitter feed. What kind of person tweets crap like this? I mean honestly, could you see ANY OTHER PERSON DOING THIS??? Here is a transcript of the tweets, I am not sure how to insert a tweet.

ew.com...

Trump goes on, and on, and on, and on....about Kristen Stewart and her then boyfriend Robert Pattinson. That is not normal people. The monologue which she talks about him on SNL, is pretty funny.

wow, what an absolute dumpster fire of a thread. Quality around this place has been slipping for months but got dang this is a new and sorrowful low.

the redeeming thing about it being so terrible is that i feel no remorse whatsoever in joining the off topic party to quote this post and mention that i finally saw this Kristen Stewart video for the first time a mere handful of hours ago when my girlfriend and i got home from New Years, and it's so fantastic. that little aside where she says she's 'so gay'? i'll be smouldering for weeks, i swear.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Hyperbole much?

You like to stir the pot, but don’t like getting called out on it do ya?

I haven’t told or wanted anyone to “shut up”, and I haven’t said to ban anything that “violates my social construct”

But you can keep on pretending that if it makes you feel better.

Keep on making biased, lie filled threads and I’ll keep shooting them down, newbie.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Trump has always used social media, because he is an attention whore. That's the truth - he didn't roll it out to "connect" with the people, or create an avenue for truth to avoid "fake media" sources. His favored sources are just as fake. Media has always done business the same way. Trump's fragile ego however can't stand to put up with with all previous Presidents have had to put up with.. which simply comes along with free speech. He uses it as a platform to attack those who dare point out the truths about Trump, more often than not. Trump has incredibly thin skin - that's not a theory, that's a fact.

As far as fake news goes, Fox is just as guilty as anyone else:

Fox Statement Scorecard

Should news sources be allowed to do this? Well yea.. in America, it's sort of part and parcel with the whole "free speech" thing. That's why there are multiple sources, and Americans have the choice to read and follow the source they feel is accurate. Or smarter Americans use multiple sources to sift through the agendas that all news sources have.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

WHO IS SHE AGAIN? the one movie i have seen her in was snow white remake and the huntman stole the franchise.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

god help the dems when he discovers snapchat

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

god help the dems when he discovers snapchat

Haha, yea that would be epic, liberals heads exploding for real

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
>Why does Trump use Social Media?

Why do we have private companies hosting the public forum?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The same reason Roosevelt pioneered using radio to speak to the American people, it gave him a tool to reach his supporters directly.

Absolutely.

The question is how long until more sophisticated AI bots subvert these direct channels like twitter or others that may appear in the future. This could be even more effective than subverting the main msm channels.

What then?

I suspect politicians will start to launch apps to have direct communication with their public. Personal twitters I´d say. A simple way to bypass bots, you control the ecosystem.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Liberals don't like when Trump tweets because there's no room for the FAKE NEWS to twist his words.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join