It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does Trump use Social Media?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

originally posted by: daaskapital

originally posted by: daaskapital
What ever happened to off-topic post removals? ... sweet Jesus.

Says the person who just posted an off topic post... Seems rather hypocritical does it not?

You're the one spamming the entire thread with pointless memes. What's an observation in comparison to this #show of a thread?

It's the mudpit, if it triggers you so badly, don't go into it.
Poor snowflake

I miss when ATS wasn't infested with 5-year-olds who think they're terribly clever.

Please go back to 4chan kid. You're not impressing anybody.

I miss when the site wasn't infested with mindless 15-year-olds who swallow the left agendas media mouthpieces swill as if it was God's Greatest Gift.

Oh wait they hate the media too...yet parrot it entirely...4chan from 8 years ago...yep they are here now...the liberal dream.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Why does Trump use Social Media?

Because he can terrorize the twitter users with his rubbish and doesn´t have to fear to get any direct reactions, doesn´t have to fear that somebody asks something and he has to answer.

LMFAO, so the Twitter users are terrorized are they?
Poor snowflakes gonna melt?

Might be, it´s the generation of snowflakes that uses social media...
And it doesn´t matter what he tweets, it affects only the generation of snowflakes(right- and what you think are leftwinger snowflakes) that voluntarily use those data leeches and profile creators of the big brother system, called social media.

Ok, the MSM, even here in europe, has to make a story of every of his tweets, but we just don´t read that stupid stuff anymore or just have a short laugh, our daily dose of political cabaret. Nobody sane takes serious anymore what´s coming from the overseas, if it ain´t a nuclear rocket, everything is fine. It´s your problem in that public asylum in the overseas there, you melt like snowflakes, both sides of the exactly in the middle divided population. We from the outside of that asylum just shake our heads and/or laugh, and live our live, while you maul each other.

Ya i guess it makes you forget all your problems and diminishing lifestyles in favor of the collective.

Like it or not you guys have been had in a very large way...enjoy snickering about us over here.....whilst your heritage and culture drains away.

Oh right..."we the German people can handle this".

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: TheRedneck

Of course a Right winger thinks all MSM is Left Wing but ignoring the fact the Media is owned by wealthy elites who only care about profits and pushing their own agendas which only exist to increase their profits. And because not everyone is sucking on Trump's teets obviously makes them Left Wing.

The number 1 MSM outlet, Fox News, is not left wing.

95% of all media IS left wing..Fox isnt fully even right wing.

Your incredulity speaks volumes...you cannot wrap your head around the fact that the rich promote left leaning ideas to make money because it WORKS...they have you totally hooked on believing they want whats best for you and have a plan to get there.

The left is the easiest route they can take....and they are...with the help of all media schools and corporations.

The blindness is amazing..but then again left leaners are always easier to fool..get em through their weak hearts.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: PublicOpinion

NM, I'll get my own. Real vodka (Stolichnaya or better) and PBR is the definition of real beer.

No offense, but I don't drink the cheap stuff.

TheRedneck
Stolichnaya costs the same as every othee vodka where i live...but ya its good with less hangover.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

The left is the easiest route they can take....and they are...with the help of all media schools and corporations.

The blindness is amazing..but then again left leaners are always easier to fool..get em through their weak hearts.

Actually if you are looking for gullible voters, the right is the way to go. It is absolutely crazy what BS conspiracies they believe...ie pizzagate yet mention that collusion may have taken place and all of a sudden shock and disgust and how dare they talk about it...

edit on 1-1-2018 by bearclan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Who's your Daddy?

This is why I wish ATS could permanently ban members rather than them just creating new accounts.

I have went through this entire thread and not once have I seen you write a single post of substance on this thread.

It is almost like he is the Other Side of the Coin.

YOUR COIN!

Reminds me of you on most threads...just on the other side.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Who's your Daddy?

This is why I wish ATS could permanently ban members rather than them just creating new accounts.

I have went through this entire thread and not once have I seen you write a single post of substance on this thread.

YOUR COIN!

No it really shouldn’t I think you might be reading the wrong stuff.

In fact I think my posts so far on this thread alone demonstrate that my posts are not comparable to the OPs.

I see this quite a lot now though on ATS were members such as yourself post stuff like this about me for no other reason than you see my avatar.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Who's your Daddy?

YOUR COIN!

No it really shouldn’t I think you might be reading the wrong stuff.

In fact I think my posts so far on this thread alone demonstrate that my posts are not comparable to the OPs.
Nobody cares what you think.. really..

I see this quite a lot now though on ATS were members such as yourself post stuff like this about me for no other reason than you see my avatar.
WOAH Billy! A real living legend in your own mind eh? Aren't you full of yourself. We are the Paparazzi and you are the star? Haha, get over yourself brah.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Again I post.... you lot trigger.

I mean you have not even been hear a week...., you already get triggered

Ps still waiting on you actually posting something of actual substance.

edit on 1-1-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Ps still waiting on you actually posting something of actual substance.

Thats subjective.
I am not looking for your approval, can you understand that?
It may be a difficult concept for you to understand, with your obvious hive mentality and need to control the narrative.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Posting memes isn’t hive mentality now, is it....

link   
Really when did ATS turn into a Facebook clone full of those same cringeworthy memes that your divorced aunt Susan posts????
edit on 1-1-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Stolichnaya costs the same as every other vodka where i live

Ya, too much..how do you like the new "escalator tax" ?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Yet you post waiting for other repubs validation..

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

From the viewpoint of a casual observer... you seem pretty triggered as well. As a matter of fact, one could perceive that EvidenceNibbler is doing to you with memes what this thread alleges Trump is doing to the media with tweets.

still waiting on you actually posting something of actual substance.

Did you miss this post?

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Jump right in there and start buzzing around, I'm sure your pheromones will attract more of your kind soon.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

As a matter of fact, one could perceive that EvidenceNibbler is doing to you with memes what this thread alleges Trump is doing to the media with tweets.
Muh laser pointer is solar powered, it never runs outta juice. Otherside and Chadwikus and a few others in this thread are wearing out the carpet. Was an exercise for my psychology course, confirmed my beliefs

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Jump right in there and start buzzing around, I'm sure your pheromones will attract more of your kind soon.

That’s the funniest thing i’ve read online today.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join