It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does Trump use Social Media?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Because he can.

He should, there's a reason the fake news media hate that president Trump uses Twitter.

Any guesses?

The MSM LOVES Trumps tweets. They report every-time he makes a fool of himself on twitter which is quite often.

Even some of Trumps staff is tasked to keep him off twitter....

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
At first I thought it was a bad idea but seeing how more and more people spend so much time with this looks like Trump was right it works .
Hating him is good for him it helps ( YOUR involved as never before )
Loving him ( lord I really hope Trump people dont think this way lol ) Is good as well Your involved as never before .
Reality is Its working every one knows Trump and in there hating him he has effected change and has teh world on its toes .

China no longer takes it for granite they can just walk over the US NK no loner takes it for granite they can walk over the US . Funny thing The US does create alot of wars but on the other hand while other country's cant make good threats with bombs and bullets they sure can and have been undermining our economy as china has been doing for 30 years .

and as the corruption in Politics has encouraged because of pay offs for 30 years well maybe just maybe Trumps moves will put a stop to it and industry will be back home were it started from .
Cant say But i can say this you cant run a country on services walmart can not be expected to be US biggest provider of jobs and still have a good economy .
Besides if the corps get there way ( And they will ) even that will be going as even services - trucking and the last few big job providers become automated .

Then you all can come back and say how all poor people should die ( of corse on that day you will be one )

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
What ever happened to off-topic post removals? ... sweet Jesus.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Nobody benefits more than the MSM from Trumps tweets, not even Trump himself.

Which is why it's fun to sit back and watch the true believers screech like Trump is trolling people, when they are in reality just trolling themselves.

I've come to be a fan of inception level trolling lately.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Trump is meme. Watch and learn.

edit on 31-12-2017 by Templeton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

Says the person who just posted an off topic post... Seems rather hypocritical does it not?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

Says the person who just posted an off topic post... Seems rather hypocritical does it not?

You're the one spamming the entire thread with pointless memes. What's an observation in comparison to this #show of a thread?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

One reason the libs are easy to brainwash and tough to awaken from the matrix is that they have a creepy sense of superiority, reinforced by an upbringing filled with participation trophies and academia, so they cant even comprehend that they have been LIED TO and used as useful idiots all along by the leftist leadership.

God I hate reading crap like this.

Its the stinking arrogance of it all.

As if having a leftist political ideology automatically means we must be a heard of brainwashed morons. I know that politicians lie I think the difference between myself and the OP (not going to generalise all politically right folks) is that I know that all politicians lie, the OP seems to believe however that only the politicians he does not like lie. Its kind of ironic in a sense because its perpetuating the kind of attitude that only breads ignorances and is itself indicative of a brainwashed mind.

Just pisses me off that some members of this site cannot just accept that some people have a fundamentally different political ideology to them and its not because they are stupid, brainwashed or whatever else, its just because different folks have different views. We could go super simple on this and say its a bit like spicy food, some people love it, some people hate it, you wouldn't however call someone a brainwashed retard who is a victim (really op?) because they have a different view on spicy foods.

Until the members of this site (and others) start respecting the fact that different people have different views political debate is at a stalemate. Its the biggest barrier to proper debate and discussion on this site, not respecting that different folks have different views.

Brainwashed????

Get over yourself OP.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

You're the one spamming the entire thread with pointless memes. What's an observation in comparison to this #show of a thread?

Go easy now. In some places on the internet memes are actually seen as some kind of argument.

Maybe the OP needs pictures to express their point.

Donald? Is that you?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

It's the mudpit, if it triggers you so badly, don't go into it.
Poor snowflake

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Poor snowflake

Oh, yes. Here are the buzzwords.

It's the mud-pit? At least make an attempt at rebuking points you disagree with through methods other than memes. Maybe try your hand at actually discussing and debating points?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Poor snowflake

I love the mud pit!!

edit on 31-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Why Trump uses Twitter ? To break up and devide even further the seemingly rotten and unhealty social structure in a country like the US of A. Only by reading all these sucky kind threads everyday, evolving around vaporware and nothing more, makes me feel so happy I'm not a part of that society.

Ahhh, and also to persue his sinister (glorious) masterplan that is being mentioned around here a lot ....
edit on 31-12-2017 by alexpmi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Just pisses me off that some members of this site cannot just accept that some people have a fundamentally different political ideology

That's a common misconception.

In fact, they need the other partisan trench to come up with the content they don't have. Which is why the "left" is an essential item in their list of favorite talkingpoints.
There wont be a thing to talk about without them, and people would start to dissect the sitting Presidents actions instead. But nobody in this mix really wants the Trumpets to pipe up on the Brave New privatized war in Afghanistan. And since the "left" mainly consists of neoliberal scumbags, we don't see much help coming from there either.
edit on 31-12-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

edit on 31-12-2017 by PublicOpinion because: Tromper

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Study: 91 percent of recent network Trump coverage has been negative

The mainstream-media critics over at the Media Research Center have been evaluating “evaluative” statements about President Trump on the three main nightly newscasts — ABC’s “World News Tonight,” “CBS Evening News” and “NBC Nightly News.” Over the summer — June, July and August — 91 percent of such statements have been negative, as opposed to 9 percent positive, the organization has determined. “Analyzing the networks’ spin makes it clear that the goal of all of this heavy coverage is not to promote the President, but to punish him,” write Rich Noyes and Mike Ciandella in a posting on NewsBusters, the very prolific blog of the MRC.

www.washingtonpost.com... 292c
edit on 31-12-2017 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Using social media is an INCREDIBLY good idea, if not a mandatory idea, for the President in today's age. Trump is really good at it. As one poster said, it allows him to communicate directly with his followers.
edit on 31pmSun, 31 Dec 2017 12:03:29 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

He sounds more coherent in his tweets.

Public speaking is his real downfall. He can read a speech just fine, but if you read transcripts of his unscripted remarks, he is incoherent and unfocused and often says very illogical things.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
"phony and non-existant sources"

Trump is the king of anonymous sources.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join