It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does Trump use Social Media?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Like this?

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

Why are people offended by this or worried Kim will be? F' him. We should rescue his country as a Humanitarian mission because there are so many starving and dying there.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I see the illusion of things you listed buy lived through the same promises before..

The president doesn't run the country.

He is the executor of the laws Congress makes and a civic leader.

He doesn't do a good job with civic leading so Congress will be lucky to hold a majority next year.

Imo.

edit on 2-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Almost all the threads started are Trump worshiping threads.

I just opened the Recent Posts page and just grabbed the links and titles from every thread containing the word "Trump" in order of appearance. Here they are, through the first several page-downs:

Trump threatens to cut US aid to Palestinians to force peace talks
President Trump has made 1950 false or misleading claims over 347 days
Why does Trump use Social Media (this thread)
Did Trump just claim the U.S. Justice Department is controlled by the deep state
Trump Takes Credit for 2017 Being Commercial Aviations Safest Year
Trump slams Pakistan for lies deceit in New Years tweet

And you call that biased in favor of Trump?

it also helps when there are only two candidates, and they are both crappy choices.

If memory serves, there were at least 20 choices, mostly running against Trump in the primary. I recall seeing a stage full of candidates, which incidentally included two hispanics, a woman, and a black man from the 'party of intolerance.' I know there were three choices on the Democratic side... Sanders, Hillary, and the other guy; no minorities, and maybe, possibly one woman... sort of. Oh, and I wasn't counting the minor parties. I think Gary Johnson was a candidate, and there were a few more.

It's been a year. I think it's about time we started putting some truth out there.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

I see the illusion of things you listed buy lived through the same promises before..

So, you don't believe the tax bill was passed? You don't think it reduces the standard deduction and tax rats for individuals? You don't believe Neil Gorsuch became a US Supreme Court Justice? You don't believe Trump had all those samples of the southern border wall constructed? You don't believe the GDP increased by about 3% last year? You don't believe the Dow Jones set a record for the most number of record highs in a year in 2017?

All those are illusions... do you believe it's 2018, or is that an illusion, too?

The president doesn't run the country.

He is the executor of the laws Congress makes and a civic leader.

He is also in charge of Supreme Court appointments, and has veto power over the Congress. He is also the Commander-in-Chief of the military. He also has the power to sign Executive Orders that affect regulations in the executive branch departments and to negotiate treaties.

He doesn't do a good job with civic leading so Congress will be lucky to hold a majority next year.

Imo.

That is your opinion, yes. The opinion of the majority of the country will decide though, and I think you, sir, are in the minority.

IMO.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

You think I am in the minority but the reality is different. The reality is it depends who gets out to vote.

The reality is trump has lost from generation x and below.

The reality is the tax bill does almost nothing as it also takes away exemptions and an extra 150 a month for most won't even be a blip on the radar.

The reality is his immigration plan is propaganda and doesn't go after employers.

The reality is executive orders are easily undone.

The reality is the supreme court needs confirmation from congress.

The reality is your inflated economic accomplishments are really bubble illusions .

The reality is trumps father was caught profiteering and Donald went bankrupt when he was in command of his company. Sleezy developers. As a carpenter I smell them a mile away.

The reality is he is an empty brand who can't run anything himself.

So good luck to you. Unfortunately I am screwed either way. By the Democrats winning or trump having power.

Luckily for the most part none of that effects me or my family much since we can take care of ourselves and are doing fine now, did in the past, and will in the future.

Without scapegoats and blame.

Life is hard I don't expect saviors..

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

You think I am in the minority but the reality is different. The reality is it depends who gets out to vote.

That is what I said. I'm sure you thought you were in the majority before November, too.

Actually voting matters, yes. If one doesn't cast their vote, they lose their ability to help decide who wins. Just like the millennials who are notorious for not going to the polls.

The reality is trump has lost from generation x and below.

Oh, that's right... see above.

The reality is the tax bill does almost nothing as it also takes away exemptions and an extra 150 a month for most won't even be a blip on the radar.

Exemptions that are used by big business and people who can afford to have a professional tax accountant on their payroll. I'm kinda glad those are gone.

As for an extra $150 a month, how many nights out is that? Maybe three meals for two in a modest sit-down restaurant? That may be nothing to you, but to a lot of people, it's a nice thing to be able to do for a change.

The reality is his immigration plan is propaganda and doesn't go after employers.

Agreed, but illegal border crossings are down and there's a travel ban against a few terrorist-supporting countries in place.

The reality is executive orders are easily undone.

Obviously, since most of his are undoing previous administrations' Executive Orders.

The reality is the supreme court needs confirmation from congress.

Didn't you hear? He got Senate confirmation.

The reality is your inflated economic accomplishments are really bubble illusions .

Yeah, such a shame for people to actually be able to have jobs again. Just a mirage...

The reality is trumps father was caught profiteering and Donald went bankrupt when he was in command of his company. Sleezy developers. As a carpenter I smell them a mile away.

I do not know about that. I do know that Donald Trump has never declared bankruptcy. Some of his companies have, but that's a financial move used by quite a few larger companies to protect their assets. I would assume that if you were an independent carpenter (aka a business owner) you would be aware of this.

The reality is he is an empty brand who can't run anything himself.

Yeah, that's usually how people become billionaires... NOT.

So good luck to you. Unfortunately I am screwed either way. By the Democrats winning or trump having power.

Luckily for the most part none of that effects me or my family much since we can take care of ourselves and are doing fine now, did in the past, and will in the future.

Without scapegoats and blame.

Did I just read "Woe is me, I'm fine"?

It sounds to me like you are a very confused individual who is trying desperately to believe that you are self-sufficient. The reality is that everything i just read tells me different. I hope you find peace and success again, but blaming others while trying to deflect the fact that you're doing so is not going to achieve that.

Most of us are moving on.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Why are people offended by this or worried Kim will be? F' him. We should rescue his country as a Humanitarian mission because there are so many starving and dying there

The nuclear tests and increasing antagonism by NK is in direct response to Trump's belligerent comments towards Kim. When faced with a 12 year old with a slingshot who is boasting, as an adult, would you get in his face and yell for the playground to hear that you have a shotgun? It makes Trump feel powerful. You gave the entitled, spoiled billionaire a nuclear toy army to play with.

It's laughably pathetic how his sheep make excuses his immature, and far from Presidential responses. He is boastful, thin-skinned, and antagonistic. There is obliviously no comment or action he can take that is "too far" for his followers. That's disturbing.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Victim? I was asking why none of these Trump Haters are not in office if he is such a joke? Mentally masturbate that one ok?

You first said:

This must be todays Trump hate thread...or at least one of 100.

Obviously my comment was directed at that. The "woe is us poor victims of all the horrible Trump hate!" comment. This thread was started by a Trump supporter, and most of the comments are chest-thumping, congratulatory threads about how super-awesome Trump's immature tweets to his "enemies" are.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Lol,

I can't wait to be talking to you in the next year's to come.

You have put your chips on the table with another savior. I bet you do this every time a Republican is elected.

Personally it doesn't matter at all who is elected. Since congress runs most of the show and the natural order is to switch from the president's party.

I am glad you think trumps a hero playing 4 d chess. That should make someone dependent on the government feel good.

However it doesn't matter at all to me. The liars lie. That is what I mean by getting screwed. No blame. They just screw my vote over by being shady.

I am self sufficient.. I flipped my houses in Texas. Invested wide and honestly don't need to work but I love what I do.

Apparently your out of touch with the spending habits of Americans in the middle class if you think 150 will be great..

Exemptions in the personal tax code are for dependants. If you need an accountant for that well I am sorry for you.

I have my own businesses so exemptions were useful but we will see how this Tax cut effects small business. Since exemptions are huge for small business my guess is it will suck for start ups since the tax cut is for profits.

I hope your hero does you right and saves the day, however I just don't buy the bs.

His nominee for scotus was a replacement, not sure if you know that but it didn't change the bench.

Border crossings may be down but they always ebb and flow. No plans for the 10 million illegal working under the table I guess. It's better to play his base.

I thought the jobs reports were baloney or was that before he had the reports...

Manufacturing jobs are dead. Period. The future is coding and robotics not coal and machinists.

Enjoy the bubble. People loved slick willy's until it burst and they were on food stamps.

You may want to provide for yourself rather than hope the president makes you a job.

Or go ahead put on the rose colored glasses and get on the bus.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I can't wait to be talking to you in the next year's to come.

I'll be right here.

You have put your chips on the table with another savior. I bet you do this every time a Republican is elected.

Personally it doesn't matter at all who is elected. Since congress runs most of the show and the natural order is to switch from the president's party.

My chips have always been on the table, along with yours and everyone else's. I'm not sure how you thought otherwise, but lately I have learned not to try and think like others... it makes my brain hurt. And for the fourty-eleventh umpteenth time, I am not a Republican. I look at policy and honesty. Don't blame me if your party chose to run the most crooked, inept, corrupted, despicable, devious, poorest excuse for a liar known to mankind.

I'll be watching those 2018 elections with interest. We'll see if the party of name-calling obstructionists win anything.

I am self sufficient.. I flipped my houses in Texas. Invested wide and honestly don't need to work but I love what I do.

And yet, here you are complaining about the record stock market. You must have been investing in bonds.

I hope your hero does you right and saves the day, however I just don't buy the bs.

Again, not my hero. I like his policies. I'm not sure which of the 4 words in that sentence you're having trouble with.

His nominee for scotus was a replacement, not sure if you know that but it didn't change the bench.

There are more than 9 judges in the US Judicial system. You might want to look into that. Gorsuch was just the start. Oh, and I wonder if any of the liberal Justices are getting ready to step down?

Border crossings may be down but they always ebb and flow. No plans for the 10 million illegal working under the table I guess. It's better to play his base.

Well, maybe that wall will stop the flow and the Border Patrol can speed up the ebb.

I thought the jobs reports were baloney or was that before he had the reports...

No, the jobs reports are real. I'm seeing it myself.

Manufacturing jobs are dead. Period. The future is coding and robotics not coal and machinists.

No duh.

Enjoy the bubble. People loved slick willy's until it burst and they were on food stamps.

Some day, I need to give you the definition of an economic bubble. Not today, though; you couldn't grasp it through the TDS infection.

You may want to provide for yourself rather than hope the president makes you a job.

I already do, thank you very much. It's just a damn sight harder when I have idiotic fools like Obama doing everything in their power to run the jobs off and stop any chance of a start-up succeeding.

I don't want Trump or anyone else to "make" me a job. I want them to get the Holy Hades outta my way so I can handle my own life. And Trump seems to be doing that.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Why does Trump use Social Media?

Because it is a Modern Day way to Circumvent the Complete Control of the Propaganda of Politics Today by the MSM .

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

The Message Is Everything . You Never Get Everything from a News Network........

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join