It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Police Officers Shot near Littleton Colorado

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I've been listening to the scanner off and on for about a week and the local domestic violence situations were on an uptick. Local LEOs confirm the same. I have a friend who is a dispatcher in east Tennessee and she says the domestic calls on Christmas Day were unbelievable.
It's a shame that folks live like that AND drag innocent folks into the derangement.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

I wondering if the domestic dispute was real or not since they said it was an 'ambush style shooting'.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

edit on 31-12-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I wondering if the domestic dispute was real or not since they said it was an 'ambush style shooting'.

I know what you mean. They're not necessarily mutually exclusive though. Maybe he realized he was in big trouble with the domestic violence and decided to go out in a blaze of glory. Or he was just a wacko.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I get ya.
Maybe like the gamer feud situation, you think?
I am so out of touch I never knew that was a 'thing'...the whole swatting #!

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
Maybe like the gamer feud situation, you think?

Yeah, something like that. Asshat wants to go out in a blaze of infamy on New Year's Eve so he calls in a hoax domestic dispute and blasts the cops when they show up.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Highlands Ranch....

Highlands Ranch needs a rich jerk enema, perhaps this is precisely what it needed.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

Not sure what you mean there. I don't think any community needs its police getting shot.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Okay. I hear your opinion, and I validate it.

But, opinions are like rectal orifices.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

So could you clarify? Were you saying yeah they needed some of their officers shot?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I've been listening to the scanner off and on for about a week and the local domestic violence situations were on an uptick. Local LEOs confirm the same. I have a friend who is a dispatcher in east Tennessee and she says the domestic calls on Christmas Day were unbelievable.

The number of channels in Chicago were increased to each congestion. It's mayhem, 24hours/365days.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Cowardly ambush of deputies. So damn angry reading this stuff, my thoughts and prayers go out to the officers and their departments and families

Still looking like yet another cowardly attack on law enforcement

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

This link required a 'survey' so I copy/pasted for you.
www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/douglas-county-sheriffs-office-responding-to-officer-down-call

DOUGLAS COUNTY, Colo. — The Douglas County Sheriff’s Office said they have "multiple deputies down" at a Douglas County apartment complex. The deputies were responding to a shots fired call early Sunday morning at a complex at 3403 East County Line Road. The sheriff’s office has issued a “Code Red,” instructing residents in the area to shelter in place.

no survey needed, you might have a virus.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Oh no!
Don't say that.
I have often been asked 'various' survey type questions before being permitted to view a web site.
It's a harmless (I thought) hassle.

Off to party and worry tomorrow...
Happy New Year!

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Found this. Do find it funny I hear about it here first.
www.msn.com...

Not so funny, no one ever wants to report on cops getting shot. All anyone seems to care about is cops shooting someone else. Last year 127 officers were killed in the line of duty. How many of them made the news?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MikeA

Wow you really think I found it funny that cops were shot. I found it funny that I heard about it here first. There is a difference.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Another psychotic attack on LE. Great job groups like BLM and antifa, keep on promoting violence against police.

Stay classy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join