It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NeverTrumpers, CNN Support Iran Terror Regime Because of Trump Derangement Syndrome

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Well in all due respect Trump did reignite trouble between Israel and Palestine so the MSM can't be accused of "fake news" because not every MSM news site is American and call things as they see it, but most American broadcasters haven't got the balls to report on his fallacies because (a) they are afraid of losing their jobs or (b) they have been paid or even threatened to shut up or (c) all of the above.

Trump can't shut up the whole media world and believe it or not America is not the only nation in the world. Germany is watching, Britain is watching, Japan is watching...It can't be "fake news" if the entire world is covering his press conferences and Baby Trump can spit the dummy all he wants but he forgets that the whole world is watching, not just CNN.
edit on 31-12-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: face23785

Alternative facts.

Still clinging to that one eh? In a year, you guys have gone from the election results will be overturned, through he'll get impeached in the first month to he'll get impeached "soon" to indictments coming "any time now" and this is all you've got left. Kellyanne said "alternative facts" which is just another way of calling the reporting fake news, but you have to pretend it meant something else because you've lost all your other hopes.

Happy New Year

1. I'm a registered Republican
2. "You guys?" Who is that? I'm one person dude
3. Election results overturned? Where have I claimed that? Care to source this claim?
4. Impeachment? Where have I claimed that? Care to source this claim?
5. Indictments? Where have I claimed that? Care to source this claim, as well?

Don't worry, we're all here to deny ignorance, and I'll wait for you to cite where I've said what you claim I've said.

1. Where did I mention a party?
2. "You guys" would be those of you who still can't handle the election results and have to cling to distorted slogans like "alternative facts" to make yourselves feel better.
3-5. I never said you personally claimed any of that. The fact you brought up the "alternative facts" comment shows you're clearly still upset over Trump being your President though and have to lie to yourself to get through your day. You get lumped in with all the other wackos who practice other forms of that, like pretending he's gonna be impeached. You're all one collective temper tantrum. Is that clear?

Try to get over it in 2018. I promise it'll be ok.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Well in all due respect Trump did reignite trouble between Israel and Palestine

In all due respect, this is asinine. The trouble there never un-ignites. This issue simply showed PLO's true colors. They have no interest in peace and will take any excuse to stir up violence.

Stop getting lied to.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Israel and Palestine were bff's before Trump.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

If Trump cured cancer

Trump haters would say he sexually assaulted it, and Putin made him do it.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

The trouble there never un-ignites.

Correct!

Perpetual conflict along that stretch of land goes back to about 3000BC.

edit on 31-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Alternative facts.

Still clinging to that one eh? In a year, you guys have gone from the election results will be overturned, through he'll get impeached in the first month to he'll get impeached "soon" to indictments coming "any time now" and this is all you've got left. Kellyanne said "alternative facts" which is just another way of calling the reporting fake news, but you have to pretend it meant something else because you've lost all your other hopes.

Happy New Year

3. Election results overturned? Where have I claimed that? Care to source this claim?

Don't worry, we're all here to deny ignorance, and I'll wait for you to cite where I've said what you claim I've said.

2. "You guys" would be those of you who still can't handle the election results and have to cling to distorted slogans like "alternative facts" to make yourselves feel better.
3-5. I never said you personally claimed any of that. The fact you brought up the "alternative facts" comment shows you're clearly still upset over Trump being your President though and have to lie to yourself to get through your day. You get lumped in with all the other wackos who practice other forms of that, like pretending he's gonna be impeached. You're all one collective temper tantrum. Is that clear?

Try to find some better debating tools rather than ad homs in 2018.

It's just boring at this point, at least try and be creative?

It's amusing how you believe yourself to be correct in your baseless assumptions against myself.

Divide and conquer, just look at how well it's working.

And if you think I'm one of those #notmystarwar - I mean #notmypresident people, it's obvious sarcasm. That was stupid in '08, it's stupid now.

Go ahead and cite an example where I claim Trump will be impeached, like you claim I'm a believer in.

Don't worry - I'll wait. Deny ignorance, back up your claims.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

If Trump cured cancer

Trump haters would say he sexually assaulted it, and Putin made him do it.

Ah, but you'd have beat them to it!

Trump curing cancer? Really? You guys are using this as an axe to grind against liberals? A fictional narrative of curing cancer?

Is there some sort of prize room for accumulating stars and flags that I'm unaware of?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Under Obama, CNN became staunchly Pro-Terrorist. He's no longer President, but CNN's anti-American activities have ramped up to fill any voids.

For the good of this nation, CNN must be shut down.

link   

So what are your thoughts on the Iran protests and the stance the anti-Trump crowd seem to have taken along with CNN?
I assume you are fully supportive of the protesters in Iran and the stance Trump has taken?

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Under Obama, CNN became staunchly Pro-Terrorist. He's no longer President, but CNN's anti-American activities have ramped up to fill any voids.

For the good of this nation, CNN must be shut down.

CNN were Pro-Obama, but I get your point.. pro-Obama/pro-terrorist... same thing.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Oh come on that was a great meme, because if Trump did cure cancer there would still be some trying to pick it apart and roast him for it somehow. In the announcement epicenter for example, his first twitter post about it, there'd be like 5000 hardcore troll comments... and it'd spread outward across society from there... some of them would even get cancer from it!

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Sure if you want to ignore 1400 years of recorded history in the middle east.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Sure if you want to ignore 1400 years of recorded history in the middle east.

Can you explain further what you are saying here?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Alternative facts.

Happy New Year

Try to find some better debating tools rather than ad homs in 2018.

It's just boring at this point, at least try and be creative?

It's amusing how you believe yourself to be correct in your baseless assumptions against myself.

Divide and conquer, just look at how well it's working.

And if you think I'm one of those #notmystarwar - I mean #notmypresident people, it's obvious sarcasm. That was stupid in '08, it's stupid now.

Go ahead and cite an example where I claim Trump will be impeached, like you claim I'm a believer in.

Don't worry - I'll wait. Deny ignorance, back up your claims.

Pointing out what you actually posted isn't ad hom, nor are they baseless assumptions. Your posts speak for themselves. Claiming I said I have citations of you saying Trump will be impeached when I didn't actually say that is a straw man though. Is that in your dictionary of debate terms that you think makes you sound smart? Try responding to what I actually said in 2018. And please, get over the election.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Can you explain further what you are saying here?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yep about 3000BC that stretch was already heating up, via empires, one of the foundational patterns in my Darkest Patterns series (this season set in that era). Its all about the geography, east meets wests meets north. Egypt for example constantly pushing forward up to about Israel, to have footing to repeal other from getting in. By the time of the Hittites the Levant (Syria) became as embittered as the Israel stretch, but those two would rock back n forth contently over the years between holding Syria / Israel. Then there was tons of upstarts, and major players before and after the Hittites playing at the same game there often with Egypt. For thousands of years... LIKE WAVE POOL... and thats just in the Bronze Age alone!

Note that thats just the empires derived conflicts. The 'first' civilization Gobekli Tepe (the shroom temple) was right up not too far from there in Turkey. That surrounding region has always been humanities crossing grounds.
edit on 31-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Reports of Anti Riot Police and vehicles surrounding Revolutionary Square in Tehran to prevent protests.

Let the irony sink in..........

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Right wing "source" attacking and accusing the Left wing of something..

Yawn.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
CNN STILL uncovering the truth......now they have planted trees to block view of Trump's Golf Course.

Curse you meddling Trees!

What is Trump hiding?

Dig deeper CNN on this story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join