It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NeverTrumpers, CNN Support Iran Terror Regime Because of Trump Derangement Syndrome

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Trump: "I love oxygen!" The left: stops breathing.

The MSM/left are, now more than ever, an incendiary mob waiting for an excuse to inflict suffering on any issue Trump supports. That’s their whole programming purpose. They are sadists who want to see their "enemies" in pain, or eliminated.

By the way, great deal Barry, Iran is still working on getting nuclear weapons and the Iranian people are still oppressed.

It was only last week that the MSM tried to convince people that President Trump looking to walk away from the Iran deal was uniting the Iranian people against the United States and behind the regime. Today, CNN is trying to convince the American public that the reason the people are upset is because of the sinking economy as a result of some sanctions not being lifted and more being added.

That’s not true. The fact is the Iranian regime used the money they’ve gotten from the Iran deal to build up Hezbollah, one of Obama’s favored terrorist groups. He appears to have let them build their drug and trafficking business here in the United States.

CNN is like a counter intelligence operation working in opposition to the United State’s interests.

www.independentsentinel.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Turn up the heat on Iran, regime change and humanitarian interventions because of womans rights and WMD in the desert.

Everybody sing along, One_More_time>>>

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Haha. The left is full of it though. They're all about revolution, feminism gay rights and anti-religion until something like this disrupts the liberal totem pole of importance. Apparently protecting Islam is just more important to them than anything else.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Apparently protecting Islam is just more important to them than anything else.

"Islam" isn't using aircraft carriers, attack aircraft and bombs to destroy your world, are they?

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I cancelled my subscription to CNN last fall. I am tired of the Trump bashing, liberal loving, Clinton News Network. If enough of us turn it off they will fade away.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Sounds just like Obama derangement syndrome.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

I cancelled my subscription to FOX last fall. I am tired of the Obama bashing, white supremist loving, Trump News Network. If enough of us turn it off they will fade away.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
Trump: "I love oxygen!" The left: stops breathing.

So true.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Except Fox has not been really all that kind to him either.

What do you make of CNN misrepresenting the grievances of the Iranian people?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I see CNN were pushing Iranian govt propaganda - using Tasnim News stories to pretend that people are rising up in support of their govt. Not even I thought they would sink that low.
edit on 31/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

It's an absolute disgrace. I never thought I would see the day when a US Network would be trying to pour cold water on Iranian people trying to take a stand to end their oppression. CNN has gone as low as it can possibly go.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If Trump cured cancer they'd cry that he's putting cancer doctors out of business.

The left's affinity for Islam is absolutely bizarre.

The same people getting up in arms over a Google employee's views on gender are happy to act as apologists for the violently sexist beliefs that are common in the much of the Islamic world.

They're so fixated on protecting a minority from discrimination they can't recognize fair criticism when they hear it.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Exactly. There's plenty of Trump-bashing on Fox. Their LEAD anchor is a liberal. Of course, none of these dolts know this because all they know about Fox is what some hack on CNN told them.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I see CNN were pushing Iranian govt propaganda - using Tasnim News stories to pretend that people are rising up in support of their govt. Not even I thought they would sink that low.

Apparently a month or two ago the narrative was that Trump's foreign policy was so bad he turned the Iranian people pro-government, so they kind of boxed themselves into a corner. They can't honestly cover these anti-government demonstrations, it would interfere with the false narrative they set up.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Exactly. There's plenty of Trump-bashing on Fox. Their LEAD anchor is a liberal. Of course, none of these dolts know this because all they know about Fox is what some hack on CNN told them.

Yep - Sheppard Smith is just about the most rabid, frothing at the mouth anti-Trumper there is.
You are right - the people who put FOX in the same league as CNN's bias must never have watched FOX and are being told what to think by CNN/MSNBC et al.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

If I was Trump, I'd have some fun with the TDS that tards regularly display. For instance, I'd go on the TV's and announce that all whiteys are evil, Hollywood is awesome and Russia is a mongrel state that needs eliminating.

Then I'd standby and watch the tards do all my work for me - they'd cleave unto the whiteys, disown Hollywood and insist Russia become an ally.

LOL - I'd be like the cat with the lazer pointer thingy - being led up the garden path to entertain it's master.

link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: UKTruth

Apparently a month or two ago the narrative was that Trump's foreign policy was so bad he turned the Iranian people pro-government, so they kind of boxed themselves into a corner. They can't honestly cover these anti-government demonstrations, it would interfere with the false narrative they set up.

You'd think CNN would have learned by now to shut up, grab a notebook and pen, listen to the President and learn.

link   

originally posted by: intrptr

"Islam" isn't using aircraft carriers, attack aircraft and bombs to destroy your world, are they?

Well let's pray that history doesn't repeat it's self this time.

I won't hold my breath...
edit on 31-12-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

No, they are too backward to have such capability. Instead they use whatever they can get hold of to kill the person next to them.
edit on 31/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Woman branded "a hero" for removing hijab during anti-government protests in Iran

www.mirror.co.uk...

This is going to get awkward for the leftists if they continue to be against the anti-government protesters in Iran.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join