It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claim: Pentagon paid for metal from alien UFO to be stored in Las Vegas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Couldn't find this posted yet. I really don't know what to make of it...

METAL and other materials allegedly recovered from UFOs was stored in converted buildings in Las vegas under a US Government-funded program, it has astonishingly been claimed.The material, that was said to be “unknown to science” following tests, was stored in buildings modified by a private aerospace company which was paid huge amounts of money by the US Department of Defense to research the phenomenon and look after the “metal alloys”, according to reports.

However, no images have surfaced of the alleged material, nor have any details of where it was found, or any reports of tests carried out on it.

The bulk of the money went to Bigelow Aerospace in Las Vegas, run by billionaire US businessman Robert Bigelow, who is also working with NASA to create a new expandable spacecraft.

In May Mr Bigelow stunned the world by declaring during an interview with primetime CBS current affairs show 60 Minutes, that believes that intelligent aliens are secretly living on Earth, and the government knows about it.

It is now claimed that under his direction buildings at the company headquarters were “modified” to allow the storage of the materials.

Mr Reid said his interest in UFOs was actually sparked by Mr Bigelow, who told him that a Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) official had approached him wanting to visit Mr Bigelow’s ranch in Utah, where he conducted research.

After learning this, Mr Reid said he met with agency officials and was told they wanted to resume research into UFOs.

Pentagon paid for Alien UFO pieces to be stored in Las Vegas

This leads on from the revelation that the Pentagon ran a $22 million dollar project to investigate and study potential aerospace threat identification program.

UFO author Anthony Bragailia has since launched a (Freedom of Information Act) FOIA application for documents relating to the metal:

Mr Bragalia said: “I have FOIA requests with five US Department of Defense agencies for the release of test results on UFO alloys that have been reported by The New York Times to be in the possession of the United States government.”

The story broke earlier this month in the New York Times, when former intelligence official Luis Elizondo revealed Bigelow Aerospace was hired by the US Government to house in “modified buildings” strange metal-like materials recovered by military personnel as UFO residue, flotsam, shot-off pieces, or crash items. The firm run by billionaire Robert Bigelow was paid huge amounts of money by the US Department of Defense to research the phenomenon and look after the “metal alloys”, according to news reports.

Mr Bragalia said: “This admission to the retrieval of UFO debris by the US military is historic. “Details are scant on the precise nature of the material. “In order to find and flesh out details on the debris, I am compelling several agencies to reveal all that they know about these possible alien alloys.”

Will anything come of this FOIA request? Who knows. I haven't looked into the legitimacy of the claim that Bigelow Aerospace was paid a sum of money by the secret program, but logic tells me that, as an aerospace company, there are many legitimate non-extra-terrestrial reasons as to why they were employed. I'm sure they're be many tests and experiments that they would conduct.

I have no idea whether Bragalia is a legitimate researcher or a crackpot, if there are documents released I hope we get to read them

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

I have no idea whether Bragalia is a legitimate researcher or a crackpot, if there are documents released I hope we get to read them

Crackpot? If he is then there's a lot in the field of Ufology and strangely, after sifting through thousands of documents and witness statements, they all seem to reach the same conclusion that alien tech has been recovered. Despite the lacking of solid evidence, it is intriguing

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Note that article header will explicitly yell alien UFO when actual article just go on about unknown debris with little to no further information, just random examples of how it could have been retreived? That's a pretty big leap. Like, atlantic ocean size leap. Finding a piece of metal floating in the ocean does not make an alien UFO. If anything this just sound like the Pentagon paid to store unknown materials that could be military in origin because some random yokel found it on a farm field or something. That they would store *actual* confirmed crash site debris outside a military base seems unlikely.
edit on 31-12-2017 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: merka

Right.. alien is a leap.

Maybe it is just ancient human meta material from a higher tech past, or some basement experiment by a skilled alchemist?

Heh.

That material is really the buried headline in this whole thing. If that is confirmed, then that's pretty much ...disclosure.

If one subscribes to such ...er, nonsense, that is!

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

With all the top secret military bases,I highly doubt this has any merit,someone bored

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

QAnon said this would happnen. The distractions would come via the msm. The UFO stuff is a predicted distraction. Why do you think everyone from CNN, BBC, CIA etc are all very suddenly piping up about UFO activity.

Thank you for thread :-)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

A certain Mr Vallee has been speaking about potentially exotic materials in an interview this year. If he was referring to the same materials, FOIA won't make much difference. He was speaking of taking them to private labs as part of citizen science with funding from crowd-sourcing or philanthropists. I mentioned it in a thread recently.

It may be coincidental, who knows? He has close ties to the Bigelow team and associates that go back to SRI. That he's speaking of analysing isotopic signatures in materials he speculates are not terrestrial could be a wonder of timing.

Another issue with the FOIA are the sources of the materials. The ones we know of (or heard rumours) haven't been collected by government or military agencies. They've come from citizens and passed into the hands of collectors and researchers. Vallee mentioned in the interview that some remain with their owners and he (as an ambassador) would only want a small sample of them.

The interview is over here on Skeptiko which is a show I recommend. I've been listening for many years and love the NDE shows. Give it a listen. I'll be interested to know what you make of it. Particularly the Earthly isotopic signatures that aren't Earthly isotopic signatures because they're possibly exact copies of Earthly isotopic signatures (?!). There's an implication in this idea and I wonder if anyone else gets it.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

In May Mr Bigelow stunned the world by declaring during an interview with primetime CBS current affairs show 60 Minutes, that believes that intelligent aliens are secretly living on Earth, and the government knows about it.

Visions of Men In Black come to mind.

Pretty cool if true.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The last few months in the UFO community have been a joy to watch and see how it has unfolded. MSM picking up stories and taking them seriously.
The storage of materials outside a military base that might not be earthly is interesting. Does this happen often? Where did they get these materials from in the first place?

There is alot of money to be spent and made in space flight. Asking someone like Robert Bigelow to get involved is a good thing. He has the money and resources available to him to take things that step further.

Interesting times we live in right now.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: merka
Note that article header will explicitly yell alien UFO when actual article just go on about unknown debris with little to no further information, just random examples of how it could have been retreived? That's a pretty big leap. Like, atlantic ocean size leap. Finding a piece of metal floating in the ocean does not make an alien UFO. If anything this just sound like the Pentagon paid to store unknown materials that could be military in origin because some random yokel found it on a farm field or something. That they would store *actual* confirmed crash site debris outside a military base seems unlikely.

METAL and other materials allegedly recovered from UFOs was stored in converted buildings in Las vegas under a US Government-funded program

Note that the article says "allegedly". I would imagine that if the material was of a suspected military origin, then the relevant agency would have retrieved it and stored it on a military base. I'm not completely sure why you use the term "yokel". Are you implying that all farmers [or the public in general] are stupid and ignorant?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I guess, from his perspective, he's proven to his own satisfaction that ETI is here. It would then stand to reason that at least some governments would also know based on how many more resources they have.

It then leads to questions of why the hush? Nobody will panic to know ETI is, was or has been here. At least not the type of ETI that's a few years ahead of us and we can empathise with or relate to. Of course, most researchers on the 'believer' side have speculated that whatever it is can manipulate time, space and our own consciousness. If that was to be the case, people might get a little bit edgy knowing something essentially omnipotent was here with an unknown agenda.

Eek!

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Great! Perhaps one of the next unfolding chapters will be about the true story about the invention of the transistor. Decades ago it was widely discussed in UFO circles that while Bell Labs scientists claimed to have"invented" the transistor the actual concept was deduced from recovered equipment from UFOs. Of course, that same shadowy explanation is entirely in line with more recent claims of where the mysterious triangles, largely seen as domestic craft, got their exotic propulsion systems.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I agree. I believe if in fact it is all true, the world will not panic or burn when told about it.

Unless of course its something like They Live.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

QAnon said this would happnen. The distractions would come via the msm. The UFO stuff is a predicted distraction. Why do you think everyone from CNN, BBC, CIA etc are all very suddenly piping up about UFO activity.

Thank you for thread :-)

You don't understand the situation at all. Alien UFOs are real. A secret for over half a century has to be revealed as we now have our own versions of UFOs, the so-called "black triangles," and the simple fact that you can read about almost every day that we are intently looking for and will eventually find alien life "out there" when they have actually been right here, and very intently so, ever since we exploded the atomic bomb.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Despite the lacking of solid evidence...

Yah, but I know a guy who knows a guy who's sisters boyfriend told me, Pssst (its real).

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: FauxMulder

I guess, from his perspective, he's proven to his own satisfaction that ETI is here. It would then stand to reason that at least some governments would also know based on how many more resources they have.

It then leads to questions of why the hush? Nobody will panic to know ETI is, was or has been here. At least not the type of ETI that's a few years ahead of us and we can empathise with or relate to. Of course, most researchers on the 'believer' side have speculated that whatever it is can manipulate time, space and our own consciousness. If that was to be the case, people might get a little bit edgy knowing something essentially omnipotent was here with an unknown agenda.

Eek!

The chance of visiting ETIs being here "a few years ahead of us" is out of the question. Starships are way beyond our kin and they would have a knowledge base of science and the balance of the universe that would strike us dumb. You allude to other factors that are far more important, the agenda. I suggest that they are already at work on their agenda done through human systems. The UN's "Agenda 21" comes to mind not to mention that the ETIs have exhibited mental powers that will make most humans cower in the corners of their houses.

It is not and never was about hardware. They are obviously our superiors, probably here to cultivate if not cull a crop they have invested time and effort within long ago. Humanity is in for an evolution and it ain't gonna be pretty.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Sure, they're never going to be a few years ahead. They'd be massively advanced compared to us. What I meant was people wouldn't be worried about aliens we could identify with.

It is not and never was about hardware. They are obviously our superiors, probably here to cultivate if not cull a crop they have invested time and effort within long ago. Humanity is in for an evolution and it ain't gonna be pretty.

I don't know. If they're here, they are certainly superior and we can only speculate what the agenda/s might be. Like yourself, I can imagine some negative outcomes, but I can also think of other scenarios that could be positive. Alas we can only go so far as our imaginations will take us.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

You're exactly right. It's a distraction to keep us from talking about the things that matter like Obama and Hezbollah and Crooked Hillary.

The shills on this site have been trying to say that Trump is the one deflecting and running a psyop on everyone to distract them. But last time I checked he doesn't have any say over the msm.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

We were having a decent conversation in here and you've brought in partisan bollocks. Aren't there enough threads where you can complain about Hillary/Obama/Trump? Please take your garbage rhetoric to a thread that cares.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

i find it hard to take your " source " seriously , when it contradicts itself in a single paragraph

top topics

<<   2 >>

join