It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

22 Indian boys feared TRAFFICKED in France

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Just stumbled across this timely newsflash:

A group of 22 boys from India are missing after police feared they were trafficked in Europe after being sent to France to attend a rugby training camp. India's Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has charged three men with human trafficking after 22 of 25 boys from northern India sent to participate in a rugby training camp in Paris went missing.

The accused, who are travel agents based in and around Delhi, had collected money from the parents of each boy aged between 13 and 18 to send them to Paris on the pretext of attending a rugby camp, CBI spokesman Abhishek Dayal said on Saturday.

"They did attend a camp for about a week after which their return tickets were cancelled and they were left in a local gurdwara (Sikh temple) from where the went missing," Dayal said.

"The French police came across one of the boys several months later and contacted us through Interpol. Our investigations led to these three men."

A total of 25 boys were flown out for the "camp" on February 1, 2016, Dayal said. They belonged to two schools in the town of Kapurthala in the state of Punjab.The parents of each child was charged 2,500,000 to 3,000,000 rupees ($A54,600 to $A65,800), Dayal said. The CBI would be questioning the parents soon.

The students got visas from the French Embassy in Delhi after showing forged and fabricated documents including an invitation to attend an international rugby training camp from a Paris-based federation, Dayal said.

Two of the boys managed to return before their tickets were cancelled while a third was caught by the French police. Another 22 boys are missing.

link

I hope the scum that trafficked these boys suffer a slow and painful death. I hope these kids are found safe and well and this is just a matter of the children being left at the temple - soon to be found and not sold into slavery or sex trafficking.

I hope MegAnon is right and the dominoes are about to fall and dismantle the human trafficking networks. January is Human Trafficking Awareness Month so it's a time to keep these kids in our thoughts and push for change

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Hmm.

So these (very rich?) parents paid over $50,000.00 .... for a summer camp?

Where did the money come from. Have you got $50,000.00 for a camp?

It seems to me that perhaps hey were not sold as such ... perhaps smuggled into the EU.

New life in a nice country ... perhaps bring the parents over at a later date.

Story seems real wonky.

What say you Kalixi.

P

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

MegAnon?

Careful this thread will get put in the hoax bin.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Well, well, well...isn't this an interesting plot twist. It seems Meg is once again right on point. Intriguing too, is the number. Numerology is very important to the cabal.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I didn't look at it that way. It makes a heap of sense that it was a migration scam. Good spot

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I just stumbled upon MegAnon yesterday, from what I saw it seems like much of what she says is circumstantially backed up...or is it??

Keep in mind: The news article itself makes no mention of MegAnon - that was just my own musing

edit to add: it's 11pm NYE and I've had a bit of wine
edit on 31-12-2017 by Kalixi because: Added a detailed account of my inebriated state

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Yeah, it seems like a huge amount of money, especially in a country like India. They have to have come from well-off, decently connected families. Unless the money was being laundered, or something similar, and didn't actually come from the parents. I wish there was more on this story.

Even if it was about illegal immigration, that doesn't mean they can't have been trafficked too. But if the parents where rich then it's unlikely. There's plenty of poor children in India to take advantage of. Who knows.

a reply to: tigertatzen

Meg predicted this as well? Not sure if I'd call it a plot twist, people get forced into slavery or prostitution every day. The money was weird though.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Indeed this does seem odd,

I know of people from south east Asia that have paid in the region of £30k to get into Europe, many will pay a percentage then pay off any remaining balance through modern slavery when in country.. Of course even once they have paid off the amount many of these people are trapped either in the sex trade or just down right worked to death.

I guess light will be shed when the Parents are interviewed, the amounts spoken of may well be to put up as "show" money for the visas as I cannot believe it would be easy for that many people to come into France even if it was for a so called camp. Things like this take months and months to approve and gain the correct stamps to be able to get on the plane let alone into the country passed immigration..

www.diplomatie.gouv.fr...

RA
edit on 31-12-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Immigrants, refugees, asylum seekers.. call what you want. In reality these are adventurers and explorers with balls size melons, fooling locals systems to loot the their wealth and impregnated many as possible native women.

This is humen nature. This is what dominant humen male suppose to do.. no wonder local women melt for these type of men.. men who eat one meal with 6 different forks and riding a motorcycle with colourfull badges like freaking peacock on heat, dosint even come close to these hell of a males with reek of testosterone.

Fook racism and fook nationalism.. Happy 2018🎉🎊
edit on 31-12-2017 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

Wow.

I hope you are drunk.

new topics

top topics

join