It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Wipe out North Korean regime' Top US advisor issues CHILLING warning of Trump's NEXT step

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: intrptr

Way to shoe horn in some Whataboutism bashing on the US.

Screw the US Gubment, the Military Industrial Complex and the Corporatocracy that is running this country into the ground.

Endless debt, war and corruption reign, endangering not just America, but the whole world.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Way to shoe horn in some Whataboutism bashing on the US.

Screw the US Gubment, the Military Industrial Complex and the Corporatocracy that is running this country into the ground.

Endless debt, war and corruption reign, endangering not just America, but the whole world.

Most of our debt is driven by entitlement programs, but don't let that stop you. The sinister MIC runs everything. God you guys are so gullible it hurts.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

NK did attack a country. SK. and all these countries that America "decimated" were decimated crapholes before we got there. it's us or them. choose your side. ftw:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Having read the article and the comments the following can be stated:

Would you deny another country the right to advance in scientific areas, or excel at medicine? Would you prevent a country from becoming a first world country, with all of the technological advances that go along with such, or to improve the living conditions of its people? The problem that is seen here, and is often the case, is that many of the same technologies that drive modern medicine, energy and food production also can be used for weapons creation.

Korea has been in a state of war since the start of the Korean conflict. The conflict has never ended, it was halted by an armistice, that has lasted for over 50 years.

China has been and will always be the wild card in this little dance that is being played. They support and uphold the country, by giving it supplies and military aid, by allowing for trade to go both ways in and out of North Korea. Russia has also joined in and has also been helping to support this country. Now neither want a nuclear armed North Korea, and would benefit far more if there was either a unified Korea, or where there was no longer any tensions in that part of the world. However, neither country want a North Korea that is under the influence of the United States, that is not an option nor should be. Both have seen the mess that is currently Afghanistan and Iraq. And China has watched the mass chaos of Syria, including the exodus of refugees going into Europe and the problems that are there as well. This is causing it concern and does not want to deal with that mess, hence why any talk of government change has always been met with resistance and resolve not to.

I think that we are going about this the wrong way, sanctions are not going to work, in fact often they have the exact opposite effect than what is expected, forcing the target country to not only be more creative in its means of survival, but also as has been seen in some countries, has not stopped or halted anything, just prolonged the goal of them.

What I have suspected and started to think is that the approach is all wrong, that the US dictates way too much, putting too much pressure on countries and when they do not want to play ball, and often creates enemies, or sows the seeds of distrust. Perhaps the goal here is not to eliminate the weapons program of North Korea, but perhaps go for ending the Korean conflict once and for all, to end the war and to have a signed peace treaty that would allow for the normalizations of relations between all of the countries in that area, and to ease the tensions off.

And this would mean that South Korea would also have to accept and embrace a peace treaty with the end of the Korean conflict as well, and that both sides would have to accept and follow the terms of that treaty, to be signed in good faith and knowing that any violation of that treaty would have serious consequences. Though part of that treaty would also have to require the reduction of the military on the side of North Korea, with the corresponding reduction in the US troop, the goal being to have maybe at most 5000 Us military persons left to man a base there, if that many should be required. That way there would be not only an easing of tensions, but also that North Korea could ease up on the development of the weapons of mass destruction.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MantheDevilsApe

NK did attack a country. SK. and all these countries that America "decimated" were decimated crapholes before we got there. it's us or them. choose your side. ftw:

Hi MDA,

North Korea didn't attack South Korea, they attacked the foreigners occupying the southern half of their country.

US military still occupies Korea to this day, is the one threatening the Northern Peninsula again, to further contain and isolate China.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: antiantonym

I don't think from a legal stand point the USA can just kill Kim,

Since when does the US care about whats legal ?
edit on 31-12-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
On a related note,

The United States is now closer than it has ever been to a nuclear war with North Korea, a former top US military officer warned Sunday, saying he saw little prospect of a diplomatic solution. Mike Mullen, a former chairman of the US joint chiefs of staff, attributed the rising danger to Donald Trump's "incredibly disruptive" presidency.

"And in my view, an incredibly dangerous climate exists out there in that uncertainty with how this all ends up," he said on ABC's "This Week." "One in particular that is top of the list is North Korea." "We're actually closer, in my view, to a nuclear war with North Korea and in that region than we have ever been," he said, adding, "I don't see the opportunities to solve this diplomatically at this particular point."

And, per Sen. Lindsay Graham:

"2018 will be a year of opportunity and extreme danger," Graham said on CBS's "Face the Nation."

"Now, the Iranians are watching the way he engages with North Korea, and vice versa. So we've got a chance here to deliver some fatal blows to really bad actors in 2018. But if we blink, God help us all."

Source

I agree with Mr. Mullen about how this is unlikely to be solved diplomatically at this point. Imo we've gone beyond the point of no return. I've said repeatedly that sanctions and diplomacy won't work. We need to nip this in the bud with a pre-emptive strike.

It's too late now. The genie has been let out of the proverbial bottle, and when war does break out - imo prior to the Winter Olympics in SK - the death toll will be much higher than it would have been otherwise.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Pretty much technically WE started the crap with NK back when Lyndon Johnson got too big for his britches.

warontherocks.com...

Johnson went out pf his way to provoke NK back in 68, and as much as I hate to say it Lil'Kim grew up knowing this. BTW they still have our ship, it's on display.

Now that NK has nukes the bigger fear is he could use them to blow up ANY nuclear facility, not just in the US, Japan is much closer. Plus Bolton is a asshat. This "may" be able to be walked back but it's going to take some serious cooperation with Russia and China. Both countries give about zero regard for NK, but they DO care about us being that close to their borders.

sdcigarpig made some very astute observations and his/her idea has some serious merit.
edit on 31-12-2017 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

• Determine the nature and extent of naval activity [in the] vicinity of North Korean ports of Chongjin, Song) in, Mayang Do and Wonsan.
• Sample electronic environment of East Coast North Korea, with emphasis on intercept/fixing of coastal radars.
• Intercept and conduct surveillance of Soviet naval units.
• Determine Korcom [Korean Communist] and Soviet reaction respectively to an overt intelligence collector operating near Korcom periphery and actively conducting surveillance of USSR naval units.
• Evaluate USS Pueblo's (AGER-2) capabilities as a naval intelligence collection and tactical surveillance ship.

cdn.preterhuman.net...
edit on 31-12-2017 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
appeasement didn`t work with hitler and it won`t work with lil kim, as world war 2 taught us, the longer you appease tyrants the bigger the inevitable war will be and the more costly it will be.

a war with north korea will be very costly but it will be even more costly if we wait another 5 years or 10 years, a war with north korea is unavoidable and inevitable.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: antiantonym

This could be Armageddon even if China backs down completely. I believe North Korea will take the whole world down with them if necessary.

Beware the "Pale Horse" [Revelation 6:8]

and his "Weapon of Indignation" [Isaiah 13:5].

edit on 31-12-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Sadly, to anyone outside the USA, this whole "North Korean" thing appears to be a Psycho Operation attack on the people of the USA, more than any Yuge threat from little ol North Korea.

One again, as warned of by your Constitution and past Presidents, the Military War machine is chewing at the bit to attack anyone, at the expensive of its own citizens......North Korea is its latest victim, for the past 20 years it has been the Middle East.

What is sad to the World community, is when we see American citizens rally forth to join the rage in , Yeah Yeah Nuclear War, we will wipe them a/holes etc etc mentality.......Instead of saying, hey wait a minute, we are not the controllers of the World, we want peace and love not war....you know like the 60s man!!.

Here is the latest speech by Lil Kim from a few hours ago.....

He is quite specific in saying that now they have a nuclear deterrent, No Way will the USA INVADE US!!!.

I can understand there is a difficulty in translation, but Im sure the North Koreans do not want a War, and consider the American Hate speech, which is everywhere on the www, is the actual problem.

About time people used Empathy.....that means thinking what the other person might be feeling.

Take time to examine this following article from today.

au.news.yahoo.com...

Peace out.

edit on 31-12-2017 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2017 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bluechevytree

The problem here is that North Korea has been at a state of war. It has been since the start of the Korean conflict and never stopped. What stopped the shooting was an armistice. And ultimately what you are seeing here is the triangle of weapons development.

For weapons to be developed, there has to be 3 things: 1) A need for such. Usually a leader wants a new weapon to counter a defense. 2) Money and resources, and 3) someone willing to design and develop.

So if you look at North Korea, that is what you are seeing, a country in a state of war, a leader who is wanting a new weapon to fight that war, and diverting money and resources to people who are willing to design and develop those weapons.

And to stop them, all one has to do is simply remove one of the legs of that triangle and the weapons development slows down, and the resources are sent elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

exactly, a state of war has existed since the armistice was signed, north korea has violated the armistice many times since the end of hostilities,so a resumption of hostilities against north korea by the U.S.,south korea or any other signators of the armistice ,has been and is legal and warranted at any time.The only reason north korea hasn`t been blown off the face of the earth is because for the past 50 years they have been tolerated as the retarded child that doesn`t know what they are doing or saying.
The U.S. will never let north korea have nukes and delivery systems that will threaten the U.S. mainland, that just isn`t going to happen. The only reason that north korea hasn`t been stomped into the dirt by the U.S. by now is because the U.S. KNOWS that north korea doesn`t have the ability to threaten the U.S. mainland with nukes.

north korea will never have the ability to threaten the U.S. mainland with nukes because they will be exterimated before they obtain the ability to do that.

it`s all fun and games playing with developing nukes and missles until the big dog feels threatened by your games and then you`re going to get head ripped off and you`re asshole torn out before you can blink an eye.

the second that that the U.S. government and the U.S. intelligence agencies feel that north korea is about to become an imminent threat to the U.S. mainland, that`s it north korea is no more.

it doesn`t matter what north korea might do to south korea or to japan in a war,the U.S. doesn`t have that much loyalty to either of those countries when it comes to protecting the U.S. mainland.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I agree.My thoughts are with the NK population..they are so screwed already,and if NK was attacked they would be the collateral damage.Talk about incarnating into the wrong place..i won't say place and Time,cuz from where i'm sitting it seems like for regular folk,everyday and any day is the wrong time for the people of NK.If we are talking quality of life,as opposed to just existing.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: bluechevytree

I would disagree, the main reason that the US has not gone back to renew hostilities, is that China has been a strong factor.

Fighting an armed conflict is not so simple when there is a vast distance. There is the logestics behind the movement of men and assets. There has to be a strong supply line, or it could make fighting any combat very difficult. And in this case, it may be far more harder than what many would imagine.

Think about it, we launch a preemptive strike against North Korea, and heat up a cold war. Now the North Koreans launch a counter offensive against South Korea. China seeing that the USA threw the first punch mobilizes its assets, Russia goes into a state of alertness. Now the Chinese will start marching troops and equipment into Korea to back up the forces of North Korea to fight this battle. And mobilizing its air and naval forces. So the USA now has to worry about fighting a conflict on 3 different areas, with limited assets in the area, as the Chinese would be seeking cut all supply lines to Korea.

And all the while the causalties would be raising up more and more. 800,000 armed men on the side of South Korea, verses a combined Chinese/North Korean armed forces of up to 3 million, who do you think is going to win in that battle?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Isn't it crazy how the two biggest snowflakes (not to mention idiots) in the world are the ones who will most likely kill us all. LMAO

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: pointessa
a reply to: antiantonym

"'Wipe out North Korean regime' Top US advisor issues CHILLING warning of Trump's NEXT step"

Below is the title of an article posted in ZeroHedge today.

"US State Department Hints At Iran Overthrow: Are We Witnessing The Early Stages Of Regime Change?"

What do these 2 countries have in common? They are 2 of the last 3 countries that do not have a Federal Reserve. I guess Cuba will have to wait for their regime takeover. NWO here we come!!!!!

[/quote
edit on 1-1-2018 by pointessa because: I thought better of my comment..and erased it.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Xcathdra

Trump is a bully , this we know , Kim is standing up to the bully and making him look silly (not difficult really)

Kim continues to kill his own people, including his relatives, yet Trump is a bully. Listen to yourself, you sound foolish.

This is a rogue state, plain and simple. The people of NK deserve far better than the possum kingdom they live in.

Look at what SK has been able to do when a dictator isn't ruining the country. Ever heard of Samsung, Hyundai or Kia?

All three of those companies are major international players. The lost potential here is staggering.

You can quote me on this: "The NK regime will soon die a well deserved death."
edit on 1-1-2018 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
If North Korea is truly a threat what are they waiting for? North Korea is only going to be a stronger opponent the more you wait. Everyone knows the NK regime is not going to stop having a nuclear arsenal so I often wonder if this threat is overplayed to fool the public into accepting a large military that never is used. I have my doubts war will break out. This is just case of rich people making more money by supplying weapons to Asian countries feeling threatened.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluechevytree
appeasement didn`t work with hitler and it won`t work with lil kim, as world war 2 taught us, the longer you appease tyrants the bigger the inevitable war will be and the more costly it will be.

a war with north korea will be very costly but it will be even more costly if we wait another 5 years or 10 years, a war with north korea is unavoidable and inevitable.
This is 70 years of failed foreign policy biting us in the ass. We've really backed ourselves into a corner on this one. If war happens millions will die at the cost of trillions to the American tax payer. In the end will we be seen as the bad guy's to the world if we attack first and Kim nukes Tokyo or Soul? I really don't think the American people are prepared to see the horrors of nuclear war in HD.
edit on 2-1-2018 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join