It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One World Government... The Religion Of The Elite... Luciferianism.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Lately you may have noticed my increased participation in thread creation...
You also may have noticed that it’s pretty distanced from the Political deluge we’ve suffered the last year and a half, and kind of acts as a time machine to “Old ATS” interests...

I haven’t done this for any sort of accolades or compliment...
My sole reasoning is to just shift people away from the mindless partisan nonsense...

Which to me, after the last year, almost appears to be nothing more than a literal duplication of the same arguments, insults and thoughts in almost every single thread!
Truly it seems like the posts I see today, are identical to the posts I saw yesterday and the day before ad infinitum...
Maybe that’s just me.

Something else that may just have been noticed by me, but hopefully not, is the recent shift by many other thread creators to add some vitally needed variety...
At least lately, it hasn’t seemed as totally dominated by politics here, than a couple of months back.

On that note, I’d highly recommend all ATS members to check out IgnoranceIsntBliss’s recent thread series...
I’m currently quite shocked at how they haven’t had a bigger reaction.
They definitely deserve it.

My apologies, I shall now fully get to the actual point of this thread..

So it’s a pretty common theme in NWO exposure (Luciferianist Elite)...
But it is not fully accepted by the CT community...
And it’s even more discouraged by conspiracy sceptics.

And I hold no judgement or ill will towards people who find it “too far out” even for them.

What I will say in defence of those like me who do hold these beliefs...
Whether you are a Christian, Muslim, Jew, Buddhist, Hindu, Taoist or Atheist...
What you personally believe is not what is important in coming to understand this theory...

The most important thing to keep in mind is that these... people... do!

And that should give people pause on their journey in life.

I’ll be objective here, even as a firm believer...
Satan could be nothing.
Religion could be fake.
Any sort of paranormal hypothesis could be nothing but the delusions of an over-imaginative populous...

And yet...

The idea of dark arts and Luciferianism does mean something to these people...

And that is the focal point of my “message” here.

The infiltration of various secret societies is well documented & speculated upon, at least to the theory’s decoders.

The most frequently referenced “evidence” of this theory, is the use of symbolism and numerology in pop culture & famous/infamous historical events...

Again, it’s important to note, even if this is absolute dog sh*t to you, it is not to Them!

My personal belief, is that this is the One World Religion of the NWO agenda.
I’m thoroughly convinced of that.

To finish, I’ll give you a gateway to possibilities... for any who would like a brief glimpse at the “evidence” and so far “connected dots”...
In the form of the all important YouTube video...
Because honestly, this type of thread would be incomplete without such, don’t you agree.

The following is the first of a 3 part series...
And given that just this first segment alone is about 3hrs long, I honestly do not expect many, if any, to watch it.

But it is actually pretty good, and I’ll leave it there for you anyways.
You never know, eh.

As a reassurance of my aim, ie focusing on what They believe, and to dissuade any suspicion of bias on my part, or suspicion of leading people on with something catered to myself...

This video actually comes from an extremely evangelical Christian angle.
I really have no investment in this video, I just find it to be a good amalgamation of particular information.
However my “fight” is not to find solutions to the potential problem via YouTube, but instead to fully, or more realistically, at least attempt to understand the enemy.

In doing so, I believe solutions will come naturally to whoever indulges in picking this particular rabbit hole to wander.

If you believe I’ve left information out, or failed to expand in any way, please do say so, and I shall do my best to correct that.

Here’s to variety, and a resurrection of “Old ATS”...

Peace.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
yes....and the all covering pointed attack on anything Christian or at the value of some part of dogma.....telling on themselves....so sadd

Scripture says they're gonna.....not paraphrasing.....gonna get their azzes handed to them in front of everybody.....don't be that person
edit on 30-12-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

LOL

Many people do not believe in Satan....

Except the very powerful....

Wonder why that is?

2011:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or 2008

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

You can't criticize anything said in the video or you would be in league with Satan. Or maybe anyone who criticizes the video IS Satan!

There's definitely a battle going on but I'm not sure the God fearing folk on are the right side. There are forces battling for our government. There are people fighting for egalitarianism trying to help everyone have a little more personal power. And there are people fighting for an ever greater consolidation of authoritarianism with the sole interest of domination and enslaving everyone with poverty wages (and eventually no wages like corporate prison labor we have now).

God seems to me to be on the side of sharing power. Satan seems to me to be on the non-sharing of power side where you have economic feudalism. And a single authority is held in the highest possible esteem. A cult of personality.

My faith is in God being stronger than Satan means there's nothing to fear here. I refuse to let Satan win by being afraid.

Please do not accuse me of being in league with Satan. God will prevail has He always does. Stop being afraid. Our omnipotent God knew exactly what was going to happen in the garden of Eden with naked woman prancing about. There's nothing to be afraid of when you have God protecting you.

Well, one thing is for sure. I don't like listening to authority whether it's right (Republicans), left (Democrats, Up (God), or down (Satan). I think thinking for ourselves is our greatest responsibility. I believe absolutely authority comes from within given to us by God. If you see the Buddha on the road, kill him!

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Interesting proposition... and I think there's certainly merit to the premise.

But we sell God's Grace and Power short every day... and hedge on our fear with beliefs.

Started watching the video... but eventually had to stop when, the very talented narrator, went into lumping everything that wasn't a SPECIFIC biblical interpretation of scripture and Christianity, into "mystery religions".

The flaws in many Christian beliefs are blatant and obvious... but belief and fear inoculate folks from considering that everything they are told by Christian "true believers" may not actually be Biblical and accurate.

How about "Jesus' name" or "the word of God". References to "he spoke The Word" etc...

In many non Christian traditions... there are references to Sat Nam or the "True Name". In the book of John, it starts early on telling us "In the beginning was The Word... and the Word was with God... and the Word was God."

Now... most Christians, take on it's face, that the bible is The Word of God. I'll admit... I've forgotten a heck of a lot of my New Testament... but the ministry of Jesus The Christ was not passing out New Testaments... and it certainly was not passing out Old Testaments either. Jesus was a master of the Jewish bible... he regularly used it to illustrate the spiritual bankruptcy of the Pharisees and their spiritless adherence to doctrinal law, that contained nothing of the love and Grace of God.

We find many many hints before and after the Christine period, which suggests the "Word of God" or "Name of God" is NOT the bible, or Jesus... but has to do with the very power, majesty and presence of the Living God Himself as manifest in every space of of creation... even the un-created spaces.

As Christians, we are willing to accept the idea that God is singular... that there is "one Father God" and his other manifestations... Christ the son and the Holy Spirit. These 3 things though... we accept they are all part of the Supreme Creator of Heaven and Earth... yes?

Even the atheists amongst us give homage to this Supreme Power that permeats all of creation and infinity itself. Clearly... it is beyond our comprehension... but we all commonly reference it the same way... we, unwittingly, accept and acknowledge it is ALL part of the substance of The King of the Universe Himself. Do we not?

Yes, we do. We call "all that is" everyday by the singular term the UNIVERSE.

The UNI-VERSE

ONE WORD = UNI-VERSE

UNIVERSE = "ONE WORD"

What "one word" is powerful enough and sufficient to drive the entirety of creation? The Word of God.. the Primordial Substance. That from which ALL is made.

What is the word of God? The word of God is the primary substance, the primary energy or spirit of God that is the motor and the fuel and the consciousness that runs All That Is.

The Universe is Intelligent
The Universe is Conscious
The Universe is infinite
The Universe is self aware and aware of us
The Universe is ever ready to acknowledge us
The Universe is The Word and The Word is Love itself... patiently waiting for us to awaken out of our stupor.

edit on 31-12-2017 by dasman888 because: edit

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Aw shucks, thanks!

This is all a semi-complicated subject as we're getting into "Illuminati" material here.

Of course there's the old tales of the Bavarian Illuminati, and many insist It never died and It is the big show etc.

MAYBE!

I see it a bit different though. I think a great deal of those in the echelon we're talking about here surely are into 'all this' (esteric occultism) veiled Luciferianism stuff, religiously speaking.

Insisting on continuities with the 'proper' Illuminati' I just say why bother?

There is plenty of evidence out there that the scene itself is a real thing.

But see in the mid-1800's we humans had a huge shift in thinking, called Social Darwinism. And oh my did so many of the elitist types just eat it up: survival of the fittest in the social group domination sense. It was the perfect icing on the cake of hundreds of years of colonialism.

And of course it had atheism in its core.

The darkest 'isms we've seen since we're all about it, for example.

So today we have that aspect present across our elite masters.

Then there surely amongst them that surely also adhere to those tenets a what we'd call 'spiritual' lot amongst them.

Then we have the other slant, which this one pretty much sums them all up these class of psychopath tribalists: Satanism.

Note that "Satanism" is an atheistic ideology rather than proper religion. Its the path of the sociopath. This one probably better sums their collective up, and cuts out a lot of nutter talk.

Now note that since the Egyptians, Sumerians, and every other ancient civilization the obsession by the top ruling class in being "gods", and becoming immortal is effectively an Iron Law of Civilizations.

Sounds like pure religion quack territory right? well back in the old days it would have been, as the further you go back the more everyone was religious in the 'proper' sense (of course I argue even political ideologies in the mind of the adherent work no different than a religion)...

Thing is Social Darwinism / Eugenics / etc for those that are purely into those aspects as their paths, look at the Eugenicists they crafted it into religion seemingly each time each step even the most atheistic of their lot.

So my argument is, that we should still be expecting u elite masters to be all 'religious' about their endgame.

And endgame they have.

There are certain aspects common to all religions, such as a doomsday, and a promised land.

Well todays elites they have a Doomsday: Death. And they have a Promised Land: Tech based Immortality (or at least "indefinite lifespans"). They call themselves "Immortalists", as they expect or at least intend to never die. Everyone else, they expect to die, that believe int he the Cycle of Life especially, we're all "Deathists"..

You can Google all of this LOL!

So here goes a clearly hardcore atheist type, and yet listen carefully:

These people aren't playing games, and they're so close now they can taste it. They just watched David Rockefeller die before they could save him. Their desperation is not to be underestimated. The implications of their success, is one that people need to be discussing. Especially since to them these Transhumanist Technocrat Elitists, we're the subspecies, whom are born to die, while they are born to live forever, on a "shrinking planet" that cant sustain us all as mortals, let alone with immortals.

So they have us all fighting over gender, and race, and so on, while plundering our wealth so that we cant afford to become immortal, and so much more in this War they're already waging against us. This war that we all need to wake up to, an work to stop now, via discussion, because if we wait until whatever that tipping point truly is, this will surely be the final war of Homo sapiens, where whomever does survive it, however, each 'person' that manages to see the other side, the horrors that will; have come before I surmise they'll wish they hadnt. That goes double for those Technocrats, as they intend to augment their brains with tech as part of their deification. I know all about having an unyielding memory; they dont want to live with the costs of this war. I really pity them actually, especially if this scenario they're playing at plays out as such, and then there's what happens when this class finally makes it off world to conquer other places.

The problem is these people arent playing games. And its scary. But there has to be a way to break their power. After 12 years of facing this 'problem', my approach is to murder war in advance; to shatter these darkest patterns they've been working to keep us repeating.

First stop the Wars of Drugs. If we can topple that, without bloodshed, then we can topple anything. But if we dont even try, I expect the worst when the Tech War comes... so I've been throwing myself on the grenade the past 6 months trying to roll out this strategy of just getting people to think and talk about it all....

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

...and the all covering pointed attack on anything Christian...

While this is undoubtedly true...
To me it is folly to suggest or surmise that this planned assault is solely targeting the Christian.

It is undeniably obvious that the promotion of Wahhabism and the subsequent monopoly of scholarly guidance of Muslims centralised to Wahhabism doctrine is an attack on Islam.

In the same vein, it’s increasingly observable to the public that Judaism is being intertwined and perceptually inseparable from Zionism, which is nothing if not an attack in Judaism.

Despite my personal Faith, I am fully aware I am not the sole target of this warfare, and believe it to be very irresponsible to only expose the assault on my Faith, while ignoring the assault on others.

I truly believe that anyone doing so, no matter how righteous, pious and holy they proclaim to be, is no more than another arm of the true nemesis.

If you only care about the attack on you and yours, your supposed righteousness is nothing more than superficial.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Many people do not believe in Satan.... 

Except the very powerful.... 

Wonder why that is? 

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: GBP/JPY

...and the all covering pointed attack on anything Christian...

While this is undoubtedly true...
To me it is folly to suggest or surmise that this planned assault is solely targeting the Christian.

It is undeniably obvious that the promotion of Wahhabism and the subsequent monopoly of scholarly guidance of Muslims centralised to Wahhabism doctrine is an attack on Islam.

In the same vein, it’s increasingly observable to the public that Judaism is being intertwined and perceptually inseparable from Zionism, which is nothing if not an attack in Judaism.

Despite my personal Faith, I am fully aware I am not the sole target of this warfare, and believe it to be very irresponsible to only expose the assault on my Faith, while ignoring the assault on others.

I truly believe that anyone doing so, no matter how righteous, pious and holy they proclaim to be, is no more than another arm of the true nemesis.

If you only care about the attack on you and yours, your supposed righteousness is nothing more than superficial.

Well said... I think apostasy is generally overcoming all the great religions, and a perversion of those religions, adjusted in whatever way is supportive of the shenanigans about, is what we are seeing everywhere.

All the great Religions, in their original forms, were about aligning ourselves with The Creator and His/Its will, and being a force for good in service to the creator and others, and turning away from Evil or pernicious influences and their promise of fast satiation of our wants and desires.

Refocusing ourselves and wanting and desiring union with our Creator. According to darn near every great religion... making a home within the protection and Grace of The Creator is the sole purpose of life.

Kinda lookin like we might be a bit off track, eh? For "Luciferians" or elitist nasties... serving themselves is what it's all about. To hell with G-d and everyone else.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

Started watching the video... but eventually had to stop when, the very talented narrator, went into lumping everything that wasn't a SPECIFIC biblical interpretation of scripture and Christianity, into "mystery religions".

Yes, I certainly expected that to be an off putting aspect of the video...
It’s one of many reasons I urged the better way to gain insight from the video is not to listen to the narrators solutions, but rather to see what we are up against, and to take the information within to understand or give people data to consciously become familiar with their methodology, rather than remaining unaware of the symbolism we are bombarded with but is usually left to the subconscious.

I like your thinking, and your post is very informative, to me at least.

The limitations people place upon themselves is not unique to the Bible...
Some will reject the data because it is not in the Quran, or the Torah, or whatever...

But it’s quite ridiculous to expect the scripture to breakdown every method of Dark deception...
It is forewarned to believers of all stripes, that evil has a plan...
That is more than enough...
Figuring out & combatting each different strategic move of Darkness is upto the person to understand.

It’s the height of laziness to expect all of the answers to be in any particular Holy Book.

The main answer is there... that evil is working.
Now do your part in the fight against it on the separate levels it manifests, eh?
(That’s not directed at you personally, mate... it’s a general use of the word “you”).

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: infolurker

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Does that mean the whole world?

I didn't use to believe nor care. Since early Nov of 2017, now I do.

I do believe Satan exists and I'll never stop believing because like the OP I am just as convinced these elitist worship the sick b*stard. Im also convinced if there are fallen angels then there must be a "creator". God if you will.

After 8 billion years of a Planet Earth I can only imagine the intel the elitist have on the subject. I question everyday what we don't know and my faith & health are better than ever.

Good is winning.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
i sort of have a running theory that the theatrics and pageantry associated with the practice of "devil worship" serves as a cover for such activities. when a victim or witness will try to recall to law enforcement certain events, it will come across unbelievably. Im sure some people believe in the religion fully with other practitioners using it as cover for whatever illicit purposes.
i spent the second half of my childhood in Alexandria Virginia. It is a city so fertile with esoteric power and symbolism that I could do a whole thread on it. i've learned to be wary of certain people just due to certain symbolism/mannerisms/phrases that eventually become too coincidental to ignore. so much subterfuge. today even as a grown man i won't set foot in anyone's home that have a eternal flame running outside their home. Watched the movie Get Out the other day, seems familiar. There is a strange clip of the director talking to colbert saying its based on a real story half-jokingly but the exchange was odd...just saying

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dilly83

What's the deal with the eternal flame outside of a home?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: KewlDaddyFatty

I do believe Satan exists and I'll never stop believing because like the OP I am just as convinced these elitist worship the sick b*stard.

This, to me, is the crux of the issue...

Disregarding the Abrahamic bias some of us have as to the Noun we use to describe this phenomena...
I seriously urge people who do not hold this bias that permeates through the Big 3...

Reason with yourselves as to why these people so rabidly do believe it...
To the extent that they incorporate it into their manipulation of public perception on every level, subliminally, and even sometimes blatantly in plain sight.

That cannot be reasoned away as insignificant, or as some sort of inconsequential fetish...
And it cannot be disregarded when truly applying logic.

It is the height of illogic to treat this as unimportant, when considering it’s slip ups along the way, and also it’s ancient foundations.

They do not continue this course throughout the ages of their historic rulership for mere ceremonial purposes.

I have no intention of converting anyone, nor manipulating others to my own personal belief...
It matters not if you call it Satan, or Evil, or Darkness...

The Noun we debate to describe this is just another way for Them to ultimately control public perception.
They honestly do not care what we believe, as long as what we believe is one of the restrictively selected and mandated narratives they create.
Think outside that paradigm, and express it publicly, you can guarantee derision, character assassination, the “crazy” label, or even death as a consequence.

That should be a red flag for everyone. In my opinion.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
like how the bloods wear red and the crips wear blue. these guys like the eternal flame (not sure why). cul de sacs in and around DC that have mostly eternal flames need to be wary of.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

So it’s a pretty common theme in NWO exposure (Luciferianist Elite)...

I suppose you have your reasons for concluding the Luciferian will be NWO religion. I have a different view.

According to Dr Day who gave a talk to a group of other doctors, that was entitled "Everything is in Place, Nothing Can Stop Us Now," Dr Day said that a one world religion will be developed but that it would be done by changing key words in the bible and not a great number needed to be changed.

Dr Day went on to say the church it self would assist in the process of creating this one world religion. This is backed up by a simple fact which I never even thought of before.

Pedo's have been in christian religion for donkey's years but all the bishops ever do is to transfer the pep priests who get caught to another unsuspecting community and they take no further action. When they get caught again they just move them on again and so on.

This tells that the Bishops are actively working for the destruction of the RC church but from the inside. This is what makes we think what DR Day has said is true about breaking down the major religions, ie the Muslim and christian church to ensure a combo comes out of it.

I kinda think this one world religion will teach its believers that the elite are put on earth to govern the masses and that we must obey the elite etc, etc.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

A fantastic post, IIB. Sincerely mean that.

This transhumanism agenda, advertised to the wider audience as an advancement in Life, is actually solely based on the plan to avoid Judgement from something more powerful and just than the system they’ve accepted for themselves.

For them to truly defeat God, and become “Gods”, it is imperative that they can create a path They can travel that eliminates the Earthly death process...
As you say, Mr. Rockefeller failed to reach the finishing line...

& make no mistake, the all too real message to his peers, as a result of one of the Masters not achieving their shared goal, is a fearful event to those who’ve become complacent.
And I have no doubts they’ve accelerated the process of the plan because of his defeat to the true powerforce.

Something that I wonder very often, in the event that they succeed in their transhumanist agenda to avoid the scales of justice, do they have a fool proof plan to prevent the potential technological failure of their life support?

I have no doubts that even in success, it will be a thoroughly short lived extension, I have absolute Faith in the Creator to scupper any long term effects.

Virus’, hacking, energy depletion in the tech they use, or even simple human error in the vital tech’s design.

Likely They are so full of hubris, and so entrenched in their delusions of Godhood, They probably do not even contemplate an eventual, and inevitable, failure.

But, to repeat your succinct point, They are not playing a game.
My advice to people is not to play as well.

PS: I promise to you, IIB, I will definitely be participating and bumping your latest series as soon as I possibly can.
I’ve currently been on my own journey for understanding and I do not want to oversaturate my intake, nor do I want to bring limited discussion to your projects.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

My motive is not to convince you that my perception is the correct one...
It is simply to shine a light on the fact that no matter what we believe, They indulge in, interact with and worship the Darkest elements of our reality.

Whichever the system of their belief, or the name given to that system, the one thing that is agreeable is that their God is not the righteous, merciful and benevolent Creator the majority of us are drawn to...

It doesn’t matter if we call it Devil, Demon, Archon, The Fallen or any other cultural equivalent...
What does matter is the motive of their chosen allegiance against the opposite.

This is all that I wish to be taken from my “message”.

I kinda think this one world religion will teach its believers that the elite are put on earth to govern the masses and that we must obey the elite.

Reverting back to the days of Pharaoh!
Self-proclaimed Godliness, and “Divine Right”...

Broken down to the basics, it’s just another way to challenge the true source...
Which means it can only be a path of Darkness.

You could be right there, I have my belief of Luciferianism, could easily be wrong, but essentially no matter the brand that’s advertised, it has the same base and motive in all of its forms.
This is the most important aspect that must be stressed when people who oppose this paradigm wish to warn others.

IMO... Conversion should be the last thing on anyone’s mind...

Simply nudging someone into awareness is all that is necessary, their personal path will become clear as their journey continues.

I really appreciate your input, Azure. Thanks for adding to the discussion.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Should not a single world, a single world government, a single currency, a single rule of law not be the goal of an intelligent species?
Is that not the only way for all to be truly equal?

What is the end game for mankind, should we strive to keep ourselves separated by invisible borders, keep using different currencies whose values can be manipulated to the benefit of a select few?
Should we keep having different pricing for the same objects based on no other logic than location?

Should we not be trying to come together as a single species? Or do we gain more from being so self segregating and divisive as we are? Some say competition encourages advancement.

I dunno. I honestly do not see how a single world, a true uniting of nations is a bad thing.
We share the same air, water, why not the land and other resources.

What is is exactly we have to fear? The Easter Bunny? 2000 year old dead guys nailed to wood? Cthulu putting bar codes on our hands? (Only demons and monsters I have personally met are humans)

Right, left, black white. What's the point? Should we not just be concerned about good and bad?
Or are made up concepts like team colours and social status more concerning?
Is it better we seem to notice our differences more than we notice that which we all have in common?

Please. Give me some valid, scientific reasons why a unified planet is such an evil thing that many (mostly Americans from experience) seem to think it will be.

Only reason I can come up with on my own is it is apparently hard to teach old dogs new tricks.
Sky fairies and boogey men, for me at least, don't cut it. Because honestly every god and demon I have ever defied has had a human hand up its backside like most puppets do.

edit on 31-12-2017 by AtomicKangaroo because: reasons

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

To the extent that they incorporate it into their manipulation of public perception on every level, subliminally, and even sometimes blatantly in plain sight.

That cannot be reasoned away as insignificant, or as some sort of inconsequential fetish...
And it cannot be disregarded when truly applying logic.

First, you make great points and have a hell of a way with words. Once I started really digging into the elite/illuminati comnections my own journey of discovery was quickly apparent.

I couldn't stop wondering what keeps them going. What motivates them to worship Satan?

Fear of God. Once I knew it was the fear of God they fear then I knew at that moment, that God does exist.

Everyones discovery will be unique and ultimately up to themselves. Like you, I wanna leave this world with the belief I may have helped someone "see".

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join