It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finish Line/Drown - Chance the Rapper (It's over)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Jesus took me to his mountain Zion. Though, you want to know what is ironic? It is the fact that it took six years of suffering under Project Artichoke. Wearing that halo hat like it's the latest fashion. Even Earth's God didn't have anything on the God within me. Now I can testify as an ex Targeted Individual. And hopefully I can help other individuals.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoarchetype
Jesus took me to his mountain Zion. Though, you want to know what is ironic? It is the fact that it took six years of suffering under Project Artichoke. Wearing that halo hat like it's the latest fashion. Even Earth's God didn't have anything on the God within me. Now I can testify as an ex Targeted Individual. And hopefully I can help other individuals.

What?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: neoarchetype
The Owls aren't what they seem.

edit on 12 30 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

lol

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

"Sir! Put your hands on your head, turn around and step away from the bong, slowly...!"

420 to dispatch, send backup... perp is mumbling something about having the chance to drown a rapper or something. Caution advised.
edit on 30/12/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
If you are now set free and no longer targeted, The speak up !!

The floor is yours......

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

What chance do rappers take to reach the finish line? Come on homie. Clear things up.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What chance do rappers take to reach the finish line? Come on homie. Clear things up.

What the heck is a 'homie.'

Cause, in Aussie Land it means something altogether different ... I think.

OP, is the finish line Death?

P

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

See the Navy has more secrets then you think. They worshipped Satan before I showed them to the Lord Jesus Christ. I'm just going to be honest. This system is calling for freedom when they should give us religion. My whole struggle started when I had a vision while looking at the Holy Book. It was spiritual and visual. I panicked and thought I was Satan or Jesus Christ, then reconciled the last fear which was the Anti-Christ by logic (he comes from Israel). So I called myself the Son of Man for seeing this vision, in order to reverence Christ which is our Lord.

I worked for the department of intelligence and was becoming more and more religious until I started being tailgated and other organized crime activities, Over Voice to Skull Technology, I learned that I was being tailed by the CIA and God for the wisdom I knew.

I fought off this devil called Project Artichoke who knew about God is their own way, since it was powered by God himself, by meditation and surviving the Shadow of the Valley Of Death.

:

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Project Artichoke got to the heart of the matter.

Project Spinach came later, and the two projects were merged into Project Appetizer.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Seek help.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
Project Artichoke got to the heart of the matter.

Well it is a real thing

The project studied hypnosis, forced morphine addiction (and subsequent forced withdrawal), and the use of other chemicals including '___', to produce amnesia and other vulnerable states in subjects.

Project Artichoke

I'm not sold yet, I'd like to hear more from the OP, there may be something there.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Looks like someone started celebrating early.

Happy New Year.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hey OP I hope it works out for you.

Please tell your family and friends about these thoughts. They can help you figure out what is going on. Take care

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I bet you have statues of lions and Egyptian pyramids in your house.

I just have a crazy feeling.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

"Sir! Put your hands on your head, turn around and step away from the bong, slowly...!"

420 to dispatch, send backup... perp is mumbling something about having the chance to drown a rapper or something. Caution advised.

Please. Not all partakers of the Herb are crazy, anymore than everyone who drinks is a brain damaged alcoholic.

If anything this person need to hit it more I reckon.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

What the heck is a 'homie.'

Cause, in Aussie Land it means something altogether different ... I think.

OP, is the finish line Death?

P

As an Australian I can tell you it means the exact same thing it does in the U.S

Homie short for homeboy. an acquaintance from one's town or neighbourhood, or a member of one's peer group or gang.

Only other word I can think of that begins with 'home' we have here makes people get triggered when you add an 'oh' to the end.
But I also believe that has the same meaning as other countries.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join