It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metal detector finds witch jar. Saga, includes UFO map.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Metal detector finds with jar Saga, includes UFO map

Was snooping around you-tube and came upon this, found it to be very interesting,

I don't want to give to much away but tell me what you think.

Still Shaking! - Actual buried treasure found Metal Detecting! Time Capsule? Witch Jar?

youtu.be...

This was the craziest metal detecting hunt I've ever been on. It started off normal, digging some random brass relics and the occasional coin here and there. But then, we stumbled across the strangest 20'x20' area that I could only dream about. Multiple containers; mason jars, salt shakers, boxes, small jars.... all with coins and/or jewelry in them! Someone purposely buried coins, jewelry, and other strange items deep in the woods and all these years later they have surfaced again for the first time! What an incredible day!

edit on 30-12-2017 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The rest of the story

youtu.be...

Here it is, so no fast forwarding ya bunch of cheaters! lol. For anyone that didn't see the live dig video, I dug this mason jar about a week ago and it is sealed tight and filled with treasures. Well, treasure might be a strong word, but looks to be some sort of time capsule nonetheless. I am able to see some of the contents through the glass and there is all sort of things. Coins, buttons, papers, jewelry, and a lot more including some really strange things too?? Here is the live opening for the first time since it was sealed god knows how long ago. My blood pressure is boiling so let's do this!

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Cool video.
Back in the old days people didn't trust banks so they buried everything. You would be amazed at what old timers valued too. I read an old will from one of my ancestors and a even single napkin was listed. My dad was a pack rat and a lot of this loot looks like stuff he would have. I also metal detect and some things should probably stay buried!

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Witch Jar breakdown & Visit to her house story - Metal Detecting find

youtu.be...

Any one with knowledge of star maps, what do you think of the constellations?

I found that part most fascinating.

I would like to know what Bible scriptures she used too.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Yes I agree, I would not have opened the jar.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

I put urine, blood, and nails in mine so... yeah, dumb to open, even without a curse, lol.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

I put urine, blood, and nails in mine so... yeah, dumb to open, even without a curse, lol.

I noticed she wrote heliopian on the star map with a sphere next to an Oak tree

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I did a thread about it. Also subscribed to his channel.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 30-12-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Lol and what does that get you? Super powers?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
He finds a jar of 'buried treasure' and he waited a week to open it and post a video.. Hmmm.. Smells fishy to me..

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
He finds a jar of 'buried treasure' and he waited a week to open it and post a video.. Hmmm.. Smells fishy to me..

Still smells better than one of Abysha's jars.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

originally posted by: Misterlondon

Still smells better than one of Abysha's jars.

Yep. I guarantee it does.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

It doesn’t get the witch anything. Think of it as a nice little surprise for any spirits or people who are trying to hex the witch.

And I agree. Don’t open random buried jars if you can’t see exactly what’s inside (or buy a hazmat suit in advance).

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotheramethyst

originally posted by: hombero

It doesn’t get the witch anything. Think of it as a nice little surprise for any spirits or people who are trying to hex the witch.

And I agree. Don’t open random buried jars if you can’t see exactly what’s inside (or buy a hazmat suit in advance).

Wow, you nailed it.

It's not meant to help the witch if it's buried. Just protection (or malice), if anything.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

WEll this has captivated me, interesting how one gets hits about what you are seeing even if not a witch.

I wonder if the guy and his family started having strange things happen after all this? He did seem to be out of his element while losing the opportunity to speak with the woman. I mean for as gun-ho as he was opening the jars he sure chickened out about meeting with the woman.

What a trip!

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

You are a detectorist and you would leave this buried? BS.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

If I found a jar with the design on the top, I absolutely would not have opened it and I would have put it right back.
I am pretty superstitious, sensitive or whatever you want to call it, so I know certain things are off limits.

finding coins, jewelry and random stuff like that different story. Some of my cool finds, two necklaces with crosses, old coins, old square nails, arrowhead (not detecting but just found in backyard!)

new topics

top topics

join