It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Cry Over Bad Grades, Sue Your College

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I swear to you the disintegration of the Family as the core value and foundation of the societal structure will be the undoing of our society, make no mistake about it.

C minus for that effort.

I solemnly swear that "your" society has already been undone by dumbing down and tolerance of greed and corruption posing as family values.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

I swear to you the disintegration of the Family as the core value and foundation of the societal structure will be the undoing of our society, make no mistake about it.

C minus for that effort.

I solemnly swear that "your" society has already been undone by dumbing down and tolerance of greed and corruption posing as family values.

I loved what you said masked avatar. I wish I were better able to articulate my arguements like that.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Your society? Where the woman is the property of her husband, along with the kids? Where blacks are second class citizens? I remember that society, don't you? I swear, your society has gone downhill ever since that dang black woman decided to sit on the bus instead of standing like she was suppose to.

I like my society where we have freedom from religon, where we aren't forced to go to church and give our paychecks to the guy who is raping that 8 year old alter boy while he says the gays trying to marry are evil satanists.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
First off I didn't like my teachers either. More fun to goof off.

Second I DIDN'T VOTE FOR BUSH and I am NOT A REPUBLICAN.

Third We are All eaqual as humans and in Gods Eyes. It is MAN who plays the racecard like most of you just did. "might as well call it whitejack"
None of you know what it is like to be an English American we are the most hated in society.. Freaken Loser attitude EVERYONE IS DUMPED ON.

Lastly if I was a Main Stream Media drone I wouldn't be posting here. FYI no TV in over a year.

As for Relating Gods promise to each one of his children.

``WARNING individuals who violate covenants of chastity, who abuse spouse or offspring, or who fail to fulfill family responsibilities will one day stand accountable before God. Further, we warn that the disintegration of the family will bring upon individuals, communities, and nations the calamities foretold by ancient and modern prophets.

``We call upon responsible citizens and officers of government everywhere to promote those measures designed to maintain and strengthen the family as the fundamental unit of society.''

So I guess that also leaves out pregnant and barefoot in the kitchen mentality.

you whinners want to accuse me of Anything else ??

(other than bad grammer and spelling, now I wish I would have paid attention in school.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join