It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

would you consider this stalking? youtuber goes to anothers house local businesses etc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This is just a very small segment of the edward hubbard story.This started nearly 2 years ago.Edward was defending McJuggerNuggets ,Larry's Lounge and Pickleboy against the youtubber hagyrants and his crew.This segment shows tindiils "huntin hubba" videos and edwards reactions to them and the effects.Tindiil is the co-host for hagyrants podcast. appreciate any thoughts.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
would have anyone even attempting a stupid stunt like that arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law .

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
would have anyone even attempting a stupid stunt like that arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law .

i agree totally, it should not be allowed and opens doors for others to try similar things.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
YouTube wars. Knocking on doors, ringing door bells, leaving notes and running?

Giggity-diots

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I blame Soy for whatever the hell that was I just watched

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
These people are breeding, always kills a little piece of my faith in humanity when something reminds me.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SituationNAFU
These people are breeding, always kills a little piece of my faith in humanity when something reminds me.
i totally agree. there are some wacked out people out there,most of them actually

top topics

join