It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to scan home for high emf and how to block its effects

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

originally posted by: SailorJerry

a reply to: SailorJerry

Look your reaction is common to this. You defend your sane because you can react in a sarcastic communicative way towards a hard to understand combination of subjects and disciplines.

No. Im asking common sense questions

You assert that people who scratch their face around you as proof and are victims of this gov conspiracy to mentally control and harass people.

That doesnt sound a little "out there" to you?

Um..i dont care. I know how to interprate consistant aimed patterns of influence and behavior.

So youve convinced yourself and everyone else is crazy?

No im saying influenced to slight of hand deviations of decision making. Sometimes covert sometimes overt.

I know exactly where you are coming from here...
But you need to bear in mind that such synchronicities are often attributed to nothing more than coincidence.

Especially in a sceptic’s mind.

It’s also highly insignificant overall in regards to this phenomenon.

Believe me, anotherside...
I fully understand what you’re trying to relay, I have experienced it...

But it has a singular effect, specifically on the individual that picks it up...
& generally the individual is the only person the synchronicities are intended for.

It doesn’t mean much, if anything at all, to anyone else.

Furthermore it is impossible to explain to someone who hasn’t experienced it themselves, as such it is 99.99% improbable to convince anyone of your overall point (EMF, V2S etc).

But yes, there are people reading who can relate.
So don’t feel too isolated.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

If you claim to trying to be helpful then a less hateful approach and commenting might make your ideas make sense.

You still haven't answered as to your how you can diagnose someone; says ,more about you than the OP,

This is the general conspiracies forum.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Actually, it's the 'Gray Area' forum, but whatever.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Look your reaction is common to this. You defend your sane because you can react in a sarcastic communicative way towards a hard to understand combination of subjects and disciplines.

You assert that people who scratch their face around you as proof and are victims of this gov conspiracy to mentally control and harass people.

Um..i dont care. I know how to interprate consistant aimed patterns of influence and behavior.

No im saying influenced to slight of hand deviations of decision making. Sometimes covert sometimes overt.

But you need to bear in mind that such synchronicities are often attributed to nothing more than coincidence.

But it has a singular effect, specifically on the individual that picks it up...
& generally the individual is the only person the synchronicities are intended for.

Furthermore it is impossible to explain to someone who hasn’t experienced it themselves, as such it is 99.99% improbable to convince anyone of your overall point (EMF, V2S etc).

But christ, buhdda. The antagonist bro. Earth needs one of each.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I get so fed up with the armchair psychiatrists on ATS.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

May I answer from my perspective?
I’ll assume yes lol.

1. "Who" do you theorize is the root of these mystical propagations of physics?

V2S (minimally)
Spiritual interference (commonly)

2.. "What" is it YOU believe is the end-game of all these mystical things you speak of?

Transhumanism.
One World Government Religion of Luciferianism.

3. "When" will the rest of the human race experience some of the same phenomenon you speak of?.

They may have already, without even knowing it.
Is it fair to speculate that not every thought that passes through your brain is your own?
Which leads one to ask, where do they come from if not?

4. "Where" will it happen?...and...

Everywhere?

5. "Why"?

This seems like the same question as number 2.

Just opinions though.
I do not have guaranteed answers, just perceptual deductions.

edit on 30-12-2017 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

AS you said to me in another thread "keep it classy FCD"

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I’m not too sure where you’re going with that, to be honest.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I don’t begrudge you that opinion at all. Personally, rather than just believing OP believes this is happening to him, I actually do believe it is happening to him.

I believe it is too, everyones reality is different. However we do share a common reality with each other, while our own remains private. Its the shared reality in how it influences others or affects them that is my concern.

However I will repeat, in no way am I saying you’re wrong. The “wrong” label possibly (because it usually does lol) falls on my head.

ahhh! But that goes back to what we both said before doesnt it? Perception is perception, in other words, no harm no foul what so ever on both our parts I hope.

Thanks for understanding, Jerry. I am notoriously difficult to deal with on ATS, and as a result I often seem confrontational, even when I try to avoid it.

Meh people tend to get confrontational when their viewpoints are challenged, its a human response of course but totally unwarranted. We have to understand that just because people dont agree , or have a different view , that it doesn't make them hostile or enemies. The whole black or white aspect of thinking needs to go the way of the dodo

My day has been pretty good, mate. Thanks. I have over indulged in David Icke presentations, which probably explains why I’m currently so open minded to possibilities lol. I hope you’ve had a great day too, pal. And I hope you had a great Christmas, and I wish you much happiness for 2018. I quite admire your patience.

Hey as long as we are all seeking more information and expanding our knowledge that is all that matters.

The best for you and yours for '18 as well, I hope it is kind to you

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

If you claim to trying to be helpful then a less hateful approach and commenting might make your ideas make sense.

You still haven't answered as to your how you can diagnose someone; says ,more about you than the OP,

This is the general conspiracies forum.

I didnt diagnose, the OP admitted in a thread already that he is diagnosed, so the rest of this is a bit irrelevant.

Im not saying conspiracies dont exist and the gov is not up to no good. Im saying that these particular issues line up completely with his diagnosis and the continuation of his "episode"

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

What? see this is what I mean, how does this make sense in context of what this poster was saying to me

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I get so fed up with the armchair psychiatrists on ATS.

And some of us get fed up with people who dont question what they are actually reading and just buy into everything hook line and sinker.

Its pertinent to ask questions on claims that are being made.

Perhaps some of us get fed up with being demonized for daring to do so .

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

We aren’t programmed to think troll or disinfo on certain topics... Because it doesn’t have the same apathetic/ignorant response of the wider public to the topic that the accusation of “delusions” does.

! ! !

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

if what you say is true that they are using this en masse, then there would be WAY WAY WAY more people experiencing these things.

You obviously didn't pay attention to Rickymouses detailed post

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Just out of curiosity, how would one know if they were being electronically harassed? You said you didn't hear a peep...did you hear noises before this or something?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

May I answer from my perspective?
I’ll assume yes lol.

1. "Who" do you theorize is the root of these mystical propagations of physics?

V2S (minimally)
Spiritual interference (commonly)

2.. "What" is it YOU believe is the end-game of all these mystical things you speak of?

Transhumanism.
One World Government Religion of Luciferianism.

3. "When" will the rest of the human race experience some of the same phenomenon you speak of?.

They may have already, without even knowing it.
Is it fair to speculate that not every thought that passes through your brain is your own?
Which leads one to ask, where do they come from if not?

4. "Where" will it happen?...and...

Everywhere?

5. "Why"?

This seems like the same question as number 2.

Just opinions though.
I do not have guaranteed answers, just perceptual deductions.
all prezumptive bs#

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Fair enough.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Leonard cohen..mandella.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Wow...and he/she has been defending you all along.

Interesting posture!

edit - ANY response to what you say is "BS" in your world (your mind). That says a lot about your theories and opinions. I'm going back to Larry, Moe and Curly with a good dose of Shep thrown in now!
edit on 12/30/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

a reply to: tigertatzen

Leonard cohen..mandella.

Ok...care to elucidate further on what those things have to do with your topic? I'm struggling to imagine a connection between high EMF readings in an individual home and something as widespread as the "Mandela effect".

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join