It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to scan home for high emf and how to block its effects

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Read his post history. Its not hard to sus out...

OP’s preference for V2S Tech and GS/TI topics isn’t evidence of delusion though.

I can’t really hypothesise on why you’re not receiving answers...
But I could have a guess and say when your 2nd post is an accusation of skipping medication, you’re likely to put the person off the idea of having a proper discussion with you.

So... ya know...

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

OP’s preference for V2S Tech and GS/TI topics isn’t evidence of delusion though.

No the rest of the posts clearly are. And again, read his thread and post history.

I have attempted MANY times on MANY different threads to have the OP answer direct questions about his statements to which he never actually addresses them.

And no I dont always start out as a smart ass.

Point for point, if hes going to make claims, I ask him to answer questions about them and back up his claims. He refuses to or circumvents, thats not my problem, it just illustrates further my points

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

You’re still assuming delusion.

Why not assume troll, instead?
Or disinfo agent?

Simple really, imo at least, because humanity has been programmed for eons to get to this point where anyone who says radical things must be “mentally unwell”...
Just that alone is enough for me to look further, even if I don’t agree or even believe the target’s sentiments.

We aren’t programmed to think troll or disinfo on certain topics...
Because it doesn’t have the same apathetic/ignorant response of the wider public to the topic that the accusation of “delusions” does.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Or disinfo agent?

Simple really, imo at least, because humanity has been programmed for eons to get to this point where anyone who says radical things must be “mentally unwell”...
Just that alone is enough for me to look further, even if I don’t agree or even believe the target’s sentiments.

Because it doesn’t have the same apathetic/ignorant response of the wider public to the topic that the accusation of “delusions” does.

I make these posts to offer possible help to those suffering major attacks. Attacks which do cause delusions intentionally from human sources.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Occams Razor thats why

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

I make these posts to offer possible help to those suffering major attacks. Attacks which do cause delusions intentionally from human sources.

And yet when questioned on them, or asked to provide proof, your response is to ignore the question completely , or just accuse someone of throwing out disinfo.

You dont help anyone by not answering the questions.

In this thread alone I asked you
1. If this is true why isnt it happening to everyone else.
2. Do you think they are breaking into your house and doing brain surgery on you to place the fungus on your nervs

You refused to answer either one of those questions and they were directly related to your OP and what you surmise is actually happening

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Look man, I'm sorry; I just go all Larry, Moe and Curly when the topic turns to 'synthetic telepathy'.

Carry on. Let's here what you've got to say.

One favor to ask though...just be prepared to back up some of your theories with some further justification and respond directly to people's questions. It lends a lot of credibility to whatever you want to discuss. When you don't, discussions go the other direction pretty quickly (because it seems like no one is listening on your end). Okay?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

And yet when questioned on them, or asked to provide proof, your response is to ignore the question completely , or just accuse someone of throwing out disinfo.

You dont help anyone by not answering the questions.

In this thread alone I asked you
1. If this is true why isnt it happening to everyone else.
2. Do you think they are breaking into your house and doing brain surgery on you to place the fungus on your nervs

You refused to answer either one of those questions and they were directly related to your OP and what you surmise is actually happening

It happens subtly with others. Such as try guaging how many people scratch their faces around you.

No i think they spray our food and air and use maser beamcasting or some advanced shifting capability.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

It happens subtly with others. Such as try guaging how many people scratch their faces around you.

Call me crazy but I usually chalk that up to dry skin, or some other irritant, How could I overlook the possibility that its the gov mind controlling them.

However, that is in no way proof that people are having the same extreme experiences you claim to be having, with the voices, and attempting to get you to sell your soul.

if what you say is true that they are using this en masse, then there would be WAY WAY WAY more people experiencing these things.

No i think they spray our food and air and use maser beamcasting or some advanced shifting capability.

aaaaaaand thats Yahtzee
edit on 30-12-2017 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Look your reaction is common to this. You defend your sane because you can react in a sarcastic communicative way towards a hard to understand combination of subjects and disciplines.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Occams Razor thats why

You honestly believe that delusion, instead of troll (on the Internet of all places), is the most likely option?

My disagreement with that just shows how (un)reliable Ockams Razor actually is, because it’s basically a result of perception.
In this instance we differ on what we find most likely (OR).

I’m not even suggesting you’re wrong, Jerry...
I have absolutely no idea as to the truth, in regards to motive/reasoning.

So please don’t take my posts as some sort of attack on you personally.
I hope you see where I have been coming from.
Every thing you’ve said so far has the potential to convince me, I’m just currently in a position of taking in all the info here to deduce my own thoughts later.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

Look your reaction is common to this. You defend your sane because you can react in a sarcastic communicative way towards a hard to understand combination of subjects and disciplines.

No. Im asking common sense questions

You assert that people who scratch their face around you as proof and are victims of this gov conspiracy to mentally control and harass people.

That doesnt sound a little "out there" to you?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Or disinfo agent?

I genuinely hope your posts are helpful to people.

But I still believe you’re putting too much stock in the current flawed system of V2S, and avoiding the much more prevalent spiritual connotations of such phenomena.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

You honestly believe that delusion, instead of troll (on the Internet of all places), is the most likely option?

Based on his post and thread history, yes, yes I do. I believe he absolutely believes these things are happening to him.

My disagreement with that just shows how (un)reliable Ockams Razor actually is, because it’s basically a result of perception.

I dont feel that disproves the theory of Occams Razor, just because you disagree with it, unless youre a God or something

So please don’t take my posts as some sort of attack on you personally. I hope you see where I have been coming from.

I absolutely do not thing you are at all, and I welcome the friendly outside look on things, and I hope your day is going positively swimmingly!

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

You assert that people who scratch their face around you as proof and are victims of this gov conspiracy to mentally control and harass people.

Um..i dont care. I know how to interprate consistant aimed patterns of influence and behavior.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Um..i dont care. I know how to interprate consistant aimed patterns of influence and behavior.

So youve convinced yourself and everyone else is crazy?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

So youve convinced yourself and everyone else is crazy?

No im saying influenced to slight of hand deviations of decision making. Sometimes covert sometimes overt.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Look. I didnt want this #. Its been truly amazing and it makes me wonder what crazy interactive brain tech our future holds. I this is either a: a magnetic brain deviation or b:psychotronic computer simulations.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Okay, so without passing any judgement here, let's cut to the chase, shall we?

Answer any one, or all, of the following questions...

1. "Who" do you theorize is the root of these mystical propagations of physics?

2.. "What" is it YOU believe is the end-game of all these mystical things you speak of?

3. "When" will the rest of the human race experience some of the same phenomenon you speak of?.

4. "Where" will it happen?...and...

5. "Why"?

Please help me understand, please help us ALL understand. I say this with all sincerity.

...else I'm going back to Larry, Moe and Curly mode!!~

edit on 12/30/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Based on his post and thread history, yes, yes I do. I believe he absolutely believes these things are happening to him.

I don’t begrudge you that opinion at all.
Personally, rather than just believing OP believes this is happening to him, I actually do believe it is happening to him.

The why and the how I feel is where I differ from the OP’s shared info, so far.

But I like people’s theories on this, so I just pay attention mainly.

I dont feel that disproves the theory of Occams Razor, just because you disagree with it, unless youre a God or something.

No please don’t misunderstand me, Jerry.
In no way can OR be debunked, it is a very effective theory in my opinion.

My actual point was that without a large consensus, such as in a debate between just two people (like us), if our perceptions of a topic lead us to a different conclusion on what is “most likely”, it is pretty difficult to apply Ockham’s Razor because both parties will be trying to claim their perception is the right one (I kinda butchered that explanation, but it appears to make enough sense to gauge why I said it’s “unreliable” on occasion).

However I will repeat, in no way am I saying you’re wrong.
The “wrong” label possibly (because it usually does lol) falls on my head.

I absolutely do not thing you are at all, and I welcome the friendly outside look on things, and I hope your day is going positively swimmingly!

Thanks for understanding, Jerry.
I am notoriously difficult to deal with on ATS, and as a result I often seem confrontational, even when I try to avoid it.

My day has been pretty good, mate. Thanks.
I have over indulged in David Icke presentations, which probably explains why I’m currently so open minded to possibilities lol.

I hope you’ve had a great day too, pal.
And I hope you had a great Christmas, and I wish you much happiness for 2018.

I quite admire your patience.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join