It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to scan home for high emf and how to block its effects

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

And with that, I’ll leave you to your delusions.

There’s no helping the wilfully ignorant.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

DUDE...yer killin' me!!

LOLOLOL!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

shhh

no hints please

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Gotta' flag the S# outta' this mo'fo!

This is top quality ATS stuff right here!!

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Its you guys who are willfully ignorant. Enjoy YOUR delusions.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

First step download a gauss meter on a smart phone. Scan walls and appliances for elevated gauss.

Those apps dont work dude, your phone doesnt have the right equipment to actually measure.

Come on man.

Phones have magnetometers built in. They can definitely detect nails underneath sheets of paper and books.

The weirdest thing I've ever encountered was playing "ghost hunter" with my phone. I didn't expect to find anything, but I found a point on my pillow that had 8000 nanoGauss at 20cm radius. It seemed to disappear, then reappeared at a point
just above head height next to my window. Again, 8000 nanoGauss at a radius fof 20cm at all orientations of phone and in a sphere.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

The magnetometer is a magnetoresistive permalloy sensor found in the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPad 2, in addition to the accelerometer. The iPhone 3GS uses the AN-203 integrated circuit produced by Honeywell, while the iPhone 4 and iPad 2 make use of the newer AKM8975 produced by AKM Semiconductor. The sensor is located towards the top right hand corner of the device, and measures fields within a ±2 gauss (200 microtesla) range, and is sensitive to magnetic fields of less than 100 microgauss (0.01 microtesla).

link

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

No, seriously, man, I wanna' hear all about this!

I mean, I'm all suited up now and everything. I've got my metal detector from the closet, my cellphone in a holster and my Proton Pack is around here somewhere.

I ain't afraid of no RF!

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

The weirdest thing I've ever encountered was playing "ghost hunter" with my phone. I didn't expect to find anything, but I found a point on my pillow that had 8000 nanoGauss at 20cm radius. It seemed to disappear, then reappeared at a point just above head height next to my window. Again, 8000 nanoGauss at a radius fof 20cm at all orientations of phone and in a sphere.

And that alone should tell you not only is it not accurate, it doesnt WORK

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
go to the medic
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

uh oh

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

No, seriously, man, I wanna' hear all about this!

I mean, I'm all suited up now and everything. I've got my metal detector from the closet, my cellphone in a holster and my Proton Pack is around here somewhere.

I ain't afraid of no RF!

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Okay, I locked myself inside my refrigerator and my metal detector is goin' apeS#, my cell phone doesn't work worth a damn so I can't call anyone and it's freeking dark in here!!

Wha-do-I-do-now??? (...and what the hell stinks so bad in here, my GAWD! Smells like someone left a dead cat in here since last summer).

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Okay, I locked myself inside my refrigerator and my metal detector is goin' apeS#, my cell phone doesn't work worth a damn so I can't call anyone and it's freeking dark in here!!

Wha-do-I-do-now??? (...and what the hell stinks so bad in here, my GAWD! Smells like someone left a dead cat in here since last summer).

Should be safe, I saw Indiana Jones survive a nuclear blast in one

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

System for producing artificial telepathy 
WO 2005055579 A1

ABSTRACT

A device is proposed which will provide the user with a form of artificial telepathy, namely the ability to communicate with others with no obvious signs of connection. The system comprises a mobile phone `engine' which interfaces to an existing or future public mobile telephony network. This device also contains a very low-power transponder, which is linked wirelessly to one or more corresponding transponders implanted in the body. Connected to these implanted transponders are implanted transducers, one placed in a position such that it picks up speech from the user and the other placed in a position such that it imparts speech and status signals audible to the user. The transducers may be connected acoustically, either through bone contact or contact with other tissue, or mioelectrically, through electrodes connected to tissue or nerves. In future telecommunications networks, when power level requirements are much lower, the whole device may be implanted and connected directly to a public mobile network

www.google.com...

Yes synth tel is a real thing.
Notice in this patent it links to a possibly already existinng system.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

So what do you think is going on OP?

What are you protecting yourself against?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I'm really worried now...does a Faraday cage shield one from synthetic telepathy???

Plus, I wish I'da brought my jacket. On the upside, this meatloaf from a couple weeks ago is pretty righteous. (nom, nom, nom)

edit on 12/30/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
“Take your meds!”
“See a Doctor!”

How successful has that approach been in the past in these threads?

*Insanity - Repeating the same thing over and over again expecting different results*
Ironically, in this case, it’s questioning the mental health of others.

Hardy Har Har Har.

OP, I don’t agree with everything you say, but don’t be put off of creating threads, there are many people lurking & reading who very are interested.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Notice in this patent it links to a possibly already existinng system.

No it doesnt, from your copy and pasted article it specifically states:

In future telecommunications networks,

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

OP, I don’t agree with everything you say, but don’t be put off of creating threads, there are many people lurking & reading who very are interested.

Not trying to be a jerk here, im just pointing out the glaring truths here.

And its also NOT healthy to enable delusions as well, thats why I come on threads like this to be a voice of reason, sometimes even dissent.

Enabling things like this only makes those with mental health issues sink further into their delusions and that can be catastrophic not only for them but for loved ones as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join