It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2018 Year of the Dog = revolution?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
For those that follow Chinese astrology, 2018 is the year of the Earth Dog (starts in February)

It is a very different year from 2017 which is the Rooster.

The Dog year is a very serious year, some consider it the year of War, surely a year of change, change and more change!
For those that feel hopeless or downtrodden it may be a time of chaos, revolt, or even a revolution

Of course there is a lot of good in the year of the dog, loyalty, straightforwardness, patience. No beating around the bush in 2018!
I like the dog year and am looking forward to it, The rooster year was horrible for my family.

I feel like in the Dog year everyone will get what they deserve! For those that have punishments long overdue, brace yourself! (I think we are already seeing some of this will all the sexual scandals) Just wait, we will see a lot more justice in the coming year.

On the flip side If there was ever a year you want to better yourself, this is it, but remember it will not be immediate, it will take time so be extra patient this year and it will pay off. Wishing everyone, a wonderful 2018, no matter what you believe!

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Happy News Year's Eve eve to you

Here's hoping some truth will come out in 2018.

May be an explosive year..

All the best!

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Do the Chinese stop cruelty and brutality to dogs in the "Year of the Dog"? Do they stop their Dog Festival where thousands are butchered and eaten.

Chance would be a fine thing. Chinese being nice to animals and the environment would be a real revolution.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I feel like in the Dog year everyone will get what they deserve! For those that have punishments long overdue, brace yourself!

This year the one. Huge toad went.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Does it start on Chinese New Year?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I was thinking about this yesterday while discussing the new year with friends, and i've a feeling this New Year will bring Good Will. May we all receive what we wish for and deserve this year! Peace and Happiness to all~

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Did many of those "Year of the Dog" characteristics you mentioned noticeably occur in 2006 (the previous Year of the Dog)?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

I think so, but also keep in mind there is a cycle, Every 60 years there is a golden cycle too.
Metal Dog (worst for war)
Water Dog
Wood Dog
Fire Dog
Earth Dog

2006:

Iraq dictator Saddam Hussein is executed

Italy wins the 2006 World Cup in Germany

Google purchases YouTube for US$1.65 billion

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Starts on Feb 16th.

I have always felt there is some overlap though.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Kung hei fat choi!

My wife is excited about the year of the dog too.

top topics

join