It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Your Most and Least Favorite Trump Admin Official from 2017?.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Sean Spicer. I loved how he took o reporters' stupid and insulting questions and flung them back with disdain. He was an inspiration. Excellent Sorry he's gone.

Omarosa: You got to hand it to her, she has balls, but in the academy of the overrated, she's more interested in self than anything else. Colorful, but poor choice for PR only.

Mattis: That guy can get stuff done! Outstanding choice.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Wow, you guys are f'n delusional..how many times has dear leader mocked someones appearance..FFS unf@ckenbelievable.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Wow, you guys are f'n delusional..how many times has dear leader mocked someones appearance..FFS unf@ckenbelievable.

I'm not complaining - I just enjoy the hypocrisy of the progs being exposed.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: underwerks

Like the itch that accompanies a sore in a weird place.

There's a cure for that.

There's no penicillin in that.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

There is no mystery..both sides have scum who expose themselves..too bad the guy at the top is such a piss poor example of how to lead without bodyshameing people, as was pointed out about Sanders..hypocrisy indeed.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Who cares? You don't even understand the point to which you are replying. Try staying on topic and don't let yourself be so easily triggered.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

If by "triggered" you mean..I respond to ridiculous posts, yes I guess, anyone who replies and points out stupidity/hypocrisy, then yes.. triggered

On topic..Tillerson is ok, other than that..meh.
edit on 30-12-2017 by vonclod because: replaced retarded ..not the appropriate word

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Mattis-finally seeing the military getting a secretary with guts and good sense,Nikki Haley is great too.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Most favorite!!!

Sessions.... he's so cute!! I hope he can convince Trump to lower the boom on all those dope fiends and throw the lot of them in private prisons for life. MAGA
edit on 30-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Most liked: Ivanka. Because she's hawt and dating her comes highly recommended.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

The post was simply pointing out that you guys are hypocrites, nothing more nothing less. It's done over and over on this board. It's meant to keep you honest. Doesn't work very well anymore because most people simply don't care if they are hypocrites. Doesn't seem to affect them. By the way, very calm here, not hysterical, not "triggering". Sounds dangerous.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

She so hot even daddy want's some.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Definitely Nikki Hailey as one of the best as well as Sarah Huckabee Sanders. Two women being strong communicators. However Jeff Sessions needs to go! He is absolutely horrible as AG! His war on mj is nothing more than him lining his pockets from the prison industrial complex. He has ignored massive evidence of indiscretion on the part of the DNC, Hillary, etc....
I think Sessions is an evil little man!!

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
January 3, 2018

Looks like I'm the only ATS member who liked Anthony Scaramucci, LOL.

Today, he's singing, "I told you so!", regarding Steve Bannon.

thehill.com...

<< 1   >>

join