It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Your Most and Least Favorite Trump Admin Official from 2017?.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Saturday, December 30, 2017

The Trump Administration official I liked the most in 2017 is U.N. Ambassador NIKKI HAILEY. As Business Insider noted last week, she's becoming more like President Donald Trump in her rhetoric, but without the "edginess"... A more sophisticated version of her boss.
REF: www.businessinsider.com...

Runner Up is ANTHONY SCARAMUCCI: Why? Because his personality is like yours truly. For that reason, he didn't last long as White House Communications Director. But that didn't stop "Mooch" from earning the WFB Man of the Year Award.
WFB Man of the Year: freebeacon.com...

The Trump Administration official who was the biggest personal disappointment was Health and Human Services Secretary TOM PRICE. Price had to resign in disgrace, for flying the friendly skies using taxpayer dollars. As a Georgia Congressman, Price worked tirelessly to craft ObamaCare repeal bills for 6 years. But once President Trump put him in a position with much greater power/authority, Price totally wimped out. He didn't visit Capitol Hill a single time during the big ObamaCare repeal push in the Summer of 2017.
Price Forced To Resign: www.politico.com...

Runner-up for being a disappointing Trump appointee is Attorney General JEFF SESSIONS. Sessions seems to be so entrenched in the "Swamp", that he can't bring himself to launch a Special Counsel investigation into the growing evidence that Obama Administration officials violated a great many international and election laws. In fact, President Trump said 2 days ago, that he wished Jeff Sessions was more like Obama's A.G., Eric Holder.
Holder Protected Obama: www.businessinsider.com...
(so far)

WHO are YOUR most/least favorite people in positions of power (officials or family), during President Donald Trump's first year in office? Are you optimistic about 2018?

-CareWeMust

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump.

The rest are just symptoms. Like the itch that accompanies a sore in a weird place.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Like the itch that accompanies a sore in a weird place.

There's a cure for that.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Sarah Huckabee Sanders seems to *handle* the press in good fashion.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Most Favourite.
Rex Tillerson , he seems sane and looks to be trying to avert war.

Least Favourite.
Papa Bear.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Mnunchin, Tillerson, Conway, Sanders, Sessions - I don't know who I would consider the "worst."

They're all pretty awful, albeit somewhat entertaining in their own right.

This thread should go well.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Haha.. Never seen that image before. Is it a meme?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Yep..you know when they start personally attacker her looks, and pie cooking abilities,that Sarah is doing a stellar job as President Trump's Press Secretary.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I would say trump because in domestic policy, Trump appointed Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court and nominated many federal judges. Citing security concerns, he ordered a travel ban on citizens from several Muslim-majority countries; a revised version was implemented after legal challenges. In December 2017 he signed tax reform legislation which cut rates and eliminated the Obamacare insurance mandate.
film-streaming.pro...
In foreign policy, Trump withdrew the United States from the Trans-Pacific Partnership and from the Paris Agreement on climate change, partially reversed the Cuban Thaw, pressured North Korea over the acceleration of their missile tests and nuclear program, and recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
film-streaming.pro...
Text RedTextText Black

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Most Favourite.
Rex Tillerson , he seems sane and looks to be trying to avert war.

Least Favourite.
Papa Bear.

It's pretty remarkable how an Oil Executive can be an effective Secretary of State so quickly isn't it? Hillary made the job look really hard.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Sarah H Sanders my fav. Think if Flynn were still there he would be up there with her

Least probably Pence...just not sure he's not part of the swamp

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

The best White House "Lawyer" is:

(((( ❤ 💓💓 ))))
(((( 💓💓 ❤ ))))

edit on Dec-30-2017 by xuenchen because: q++++

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Search your memory. Who was really good, from a past administration, in your opinion?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: track2018

You make good points, Track2018. Because President Trump is so focused on accomplishments, it often seems as if we have an administration where the President does all the work. In that regard, this administration is totally remarkable.

BTW...Welcome to ATS, Track2018!

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

The best White House "Lawyer" is:

(((( ❤ 💓💓 ))))
(((( 💓💓 ❤ ))))

She looks like Beavis.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Leaving the remarkably successful first year by the President aside and just looking at his administration...

I think the women have to be the winners for best - Huckabee Sanders, Conway and Nikki Haley. They are kick ass and take no prisoners.

I also like the job General Mattis is doing. He seems to have struck a good balance between supporting the President but also keeping him in check on certain issues.

The worst has to be Jeff Sessions. There was enough evidence in 2017 to have opened investigations into several crooked politicians, like Hillary, Rice, Lynch, Holder... Sessions is either asleep at the wheel or badly compromised.
edit on 30/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Haha.. Never seen that image before. Is it a meme?

If by meme, you mean the hard hitting truth that will resonate deep within the soul of those affected.. then yes.

Despite the memes reputation of being immature and troll-ish, I think it has become one of the greatest things to ever happen to us. What better way to to say something, then to not say anything at all and let a piece of satire say it better than you ever could? There is just something about being trolled with the truth..

edit on 30-12-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Agreed, she's my absolute favorite. Love how she mauls the leftist schills.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Liberals fat shame Sarah like crazy and that makes me instantly like her more. F#ck these hypocrites.
edit on 30-12-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Liberals fat shame Sarah like crazy and that makes me instantly like her more. F#ck these hypocrites.

Yeah, the insults about weight for Sanders, looks for Conway and character/ability for Haley are pretty relentless. It's good that it happens, though, because it shows once again that the progs don't care about any group or minority at all. They just use them when necessary to get power. These are the same people who throw conniption fits if the President makes any remark about a woman.
edit on 30/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join