It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the weirdest ufo case ever? rowley regis 1979 (humanoid encounters)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

yes

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

that sounds interesting
however reports of aliens holding weapons are very rare, though not too uncommon either

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

i am pretty sure they examined her house for anything weird

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

yes

So we know that other dimension is all around us, can't be seen or understood until and unless we go there.

Like that 2D flatlander that gets lifted 'up', disappearing in front of his friends eyes.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

what about alternate realities?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

what about alternate realities?

Other dimensions are alternate realities.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

oh i get it

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Okay good, now watch this description of 'jumping' across a great distance as recounted by an Iranian fighter pilot who was scrambled to intercept something on radar.

1:08 into here...

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

fast speed is an common feature in ufo sightings

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

fast speed is an common feature in ufo sightings

In other words, jumping to another place is like disappearing from this dimension and reappearing somewhere else.

The same as in Carl Sagan's video when the 2d flatlander disappeared in front of his friends when he went "up" and then reappeared suddenly when he returned.

Reports of ghosts or spirit contact happen the same way.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

a reply to: makalit

hahah so funny
what you dint see is that the case was investigated by the fsr team, the witness was an reliable woman who almost never lied, and there was an strange landing mark at the scene!

almost never lied, is not the same as NEVER LIED.

I bet if you spoke to anyone ever conned they would tell you "the guy/gal seemed honest and reliable"

Did this investigation by this team include lie detectors (not that those are reliable.) drug tests, psychiatric evaluation?

I have a friend, he used to tell us some amazing stories, all were absolute bull#. But he certainly told them to use with such conviction that we felt he actually did believe them himself.
Usually about fights he encountered while out drinking.
Thing is, and it usually took years of 'investigating' e.g paying attention and knowing him, to fully realise they were bull#.
The amount of guys who jumped him and he defeated would change. Not something yuo'd notice if you spoke to him over a week or a month or several months but YEARS.

Anyone who did not know him would of believed him whole heartedly.

I've met plenty of people like this on many different subject matters. Utterly convincing folks they were, ESPECIALLY to those who wanted to believe.

Kind of like religion. You can tattoo facts to a person forehead, but if they believe (or some would say are brainwashed) enough. All the hard evidence in the world would not sway them.

Hell I even dated a woman once who turned out to be a notorious case of lied so much she believed herself.
you could have a conversation with her and she would 2 minutes later straight faced as hell relay back a completely different version of events. Generally altered to fit how she wanted to perceive events went. What best fit her world view.

Humans do strange things for strange reasons. You cannot rely on witness testimony alone. Courts for example would much rather have undeniable physical evidence to convict, well the courts here, 'hearsay' as it's called is rarely admissible evidence.

Same for the strange landing mark. Just as people can some times ALMOST never lie, sometimes people can ALMOST never fake evidence.

Kind of reminds me of this one time some very young but talented girls took some photos of some fairies in their garden. Set the whole world ablaze at the time. These girls too were believable, convinced many people what occurred was fact, (heck they even had photographic proof) even supposedly intelligent adults. Yet years later it was revealed they faked the whole thing.
First time I ever saw those photos as a kid I thought "that looks fake as #" but it apparently fooled a great many people older and wiser than I.

So yeah. If you wonder why people take anything not backed up physical evidence with a grain of salt, I've just given you plenty of answers for that.

You kind of sunk yourself with that "almost never lied' line.

Now if she had some Alien DNA from a tea cup, or a bottle of scientifically proven 'not of this Earth' fairy dust. I might be less skeptical.

Heck festive and Christmas Martians..... lol Didn't realize Christmas went several days into January of the following year?
Those fruit mince pies must of been a bit stale by then and the eggnog a little curdled.....

Why did she come out with this story? Attention? Senility? Too much eggnog? Only she knows.
but the more you look at it, the more it all falls apart.

As for whoever this FSR is. Guessing they were humans too? Any human is capable of screwing up and believing things.
Plenty of cases where trained experienced police detectives have sent an innocent man to gaol or the chair.
So expertise and experience are not something to be relied on either.
Only thing we cannot dispute is cold, hard, hold it in your hand, see it with your own eyes proof.

You'll have to do more to ever convince me that this is anything other than a fairy tail.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
Back on topic now

That's such a weird story. I wonder if she could have had some sort of hallucination or gas leak that caused the dog to faint and her to get high or something

I'd like to know why humanoid encounters are always seen in groups of three?

S+F

That's the most likely cause for me. Some form of poisoning. Probably from the out of date and now samonella filled mince pies she served her guests, and more than likely herself and her dog.
Or maybe she just chose the wrong wild growing mushrooms for her stew......

Who knows. More holes in the story than a net bag full of swiss cheese.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
this story seems like it was marketed like a Dr Zeus tale for a 3 year old.

There's no point in breaking it down because anyone who took it seriously already threw all rationality out the door.

It's funny, what you see in the world such as "deluded" (for example) is usually something you are experiencing and going through. It's the universe reflecting back to you what you are reflecting outside of yourself, a kind of bounce.

It's because a human can be going through 1 of billions of sensations, feelings, and to 'see' deluded people, or 'sad' or 'happy' people, is just the higher laws of attraction that you are experiencing and reflecting outwards.

But just because I say he's deluded, doesn't mean I am, because that word didn't originate from me. What I see him as is kind of controlling himself to come off as kind of evil and get what he wants to say out. That is likely what I am
However each person rubs off on another in a unique way so it's like half is how you perceive them based on what you are going through (AKA a sad person seeing the sadness in others) and half is what they are.

If you break it down 1) Wings would have to be much larger to support that physical body

Note the body size - wing comparison, and a butterfly's body is already light. These beings likely have bones, unless they wouldn't have survived, therefore would be even heavier. So their wings would not fit through a door.
2) A giant orange sphere materialized. Where have we seen this before? Oh yeah, never. It's never been documented, proven, or filmed, at least to be released in public, that anything like that has ever happened. But why not believe her and go with her word. Like Atomic above said, if we use that logic in court, serial killers never killed their victims either, even though theirs countless evidence they did. If you just use heresay as your personal evidence and not the things you can trust that are always 100% sound, like videos, etc, then your conclusions won't be 100% sound.
3) They spent enough time in this 'reality' to learn english, yet they weren't educated enough to know about a lit cigarettes not being harmful to them.
4) She floated through the air, another thing no one has ever documented or proved someone doing.

Sure maybe there is interdimensional beings, despite no evidence ever in historical counts, or modernly, so you can believe the heresay of stories if you wish, but that's as flimsy as just believing a serial killers word that he didn't murder anyone.

But I see Iryodonymx got the most stars (7) on a page where he showed the pentagon's vids are camera flares, even though he's wrong, so if the general public is on your favour, it's likely you are on the wrong side of logic.

Like I said this seems like a story tailored for what 3 year olds like to read in bed.
And someone going so far to make such a believable that it's made up story, would likely go through the tiny effort to dig some spots around their yard too.

America is full of liars along with other places. We already saw from the hypnotist Steve Buscher thread that people are willing to completely lie for attention, we saw TiggyTiger in the "why not evidence/photo of aliens" thread say as a testimony that people have 100% proven hallucinated to be abducted because they were in a van as they imagined it happening, and we have countless other proof of people saying things that are not true, like psychics being caught red-handed in the middle of lying. So if you live in this world full of liars and are willing to believe everything people say, without an ounce of logic, trial and error, then yes of course theres interdimensional beings, Jesus, and boogey men under the bed (which I doubt the OP doubts their authenticity).

-maka out

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

hmmm
so this is why they look transpararent correct?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

hmmm
so this is why they look transpararent correct?

Presumably, yah.

"Ghostly", appearing and vanishing as if from nowhere. Sometimes misty, shadowy, partial features, etc.

I've seen that.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

wow thats quite an wall of text
well your point seems to be that sometimes people lie,right?
the witness on this report was an realiable and down-toearth woman who never believed in aliens
this can be seen in the report when she says she thought they were angels instead of aliens due to she being religious

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

well some interesting but base-less assumptions here
besides the aliens she did not have any other "possible" "ill effects"
also food poisoning causing hallucinations? if this is the case she would have been in the hospital seconds after her experience
and once again with the drugs, no , she never did drugs according to the fsr investigators

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: makalit

this story seems like it was marketed like a Dr Zeus tale for a 3 year old.

this pointless comment adds nothing

There's no point in breaking it down because anyone who took it seriously already threw all rationality out the door.

the hypocrisy here is so big that i am cringing
meanwhile you have some threads with some *ahem* interesting names

It's funny, what you see in the world such as "deluded" (for example) is usually something you are experiencing and going through. It's the universe reflecting back to you what you are reflecting outside of yourself, a kind of bounce. It's because a human can be going through 1 of billions of sensations, feelings, and to 'see' deluded people, or 'sad' or 'happy' people, is just the higher laws of attraction that you are experiencing and reflecting outwards.

uh oh here we go again with the time cube style wtfness

If you break it down 1) Wings would have to be much larger to support that physical body

are you seriously gonna bring scientific rationality to an phenomena that has hologram-like properties?

2) A giant orange sphere materialized. Where have we seen this before? Oh yeah, never. It's never been documented, proven, or filmed, at least to be released in public, that anything like that has ever happened. But why not believe her and go with her word. Like Atomic above said, if we use that logic in court, serial killers never killed their victims either, even though theirs countless evidence they did. If you just use heresay as your personal evidence and not the things you can trust that are always 100% sound, like videos, etc, then your conclusions won't be 100% sound.

you say stuff like this despite believing that demonic greys are stealing your souls!
go to the medic now! you seem to have both bipolarity and skizophrenia

3) They spent enough time in this 'reality' to learn english, yet they weren't educated enough to know about a lit cigarettes not being harmful to them.

again dont bring logic to an subject that is an cosmic in-joke

4) She floated through the air, another thing no one has ever documented or proved someone doing.

shown me an paper that shows that greys are stealing your souls and chackras then!
i stopped reading right here due to hypocrisy and ego patting

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

interesting

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Last thoughts, ever hear a disembodied voice?

They sound like they come from all around us or even from within. Because the next dimension is all around and thru us.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join