It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the weirdest ufo case ever? rowley regis 1979 (humanoid encounters)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION
this one is an classic as far as humanoid reports go, and it was already made into an thread by mod kandisky
but this case is so bizzare, that it has to be seen to be believed

On January 4 1979, Rowley Regis housewife Jean Hingley was unexpectedly visited by a trio of bizarre elfin entities. They not only engaged her in lengthy conversation but also partook of some seasonal refreshments before departing. Rarely has high strangeness taken quite such a festive turn

The strange events began at 6am that morning. Mrs Hingley had just waved her husband off to work when she saw a bright orange sphere materialise above the garage. As she stood in the kitchen watching it, her Alsatian promptly fainted. Then three bizarre humanoids flew past her into the house with a buzzing "zee zee zee" sound.

The creatures were three-and-a-half feet tall and sported translucent butterfly-shaped wings covered in glittering spots. They had white faces with large dark eyes and tiny slit-like mouths. Each wore a silver tunic and a transparent helmet topped by a light.

the-cosmic-jokers.000webhostapp.com...

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Sat Dec 30 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
COMMENTS BY HUMANOIDLORD
in hindsight this report is almost an cosmic in-joke to the fact that the "aliens" and fairies of the old are the same thing,
outside we have an stereotypical fairy costume and inside an helmet we have an also stereotypical grey face!
how can the deluded alien believers explain this weirdness?
some may say that she made up the entire story, however why did she make up such bizzare and oddly specific bizzare tale?
this encounter is also an challenge to another kind of annoying believer: those that say that the ufonauts are demonic, demons praising jesus, having an cute appearence and acting cheerfully?
riiiggghhht
i recomend to everyone reading this thread to track down the original flying saucer review article (there is an list here: www.saturdaynightuforia.com... )

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Oh so this is who the Gov was investigating

Hey I can put any random story on the net on here too
I'll make a thread

"3 giant beetle men knocked on my door. I asked where from and pointed at a pyramid shaped craft. I let them in and they said "We chose you specifically because you have a special vibration"

Time passed and they told me about the struggle of their home world, Azeroth, how fire from the sky consumes their world as hydrogen quickly combines with new oxygen being released too much, causing flames. They came to seek out a chemical of "zion" which their radio detectors got a 'positive' that it was in our Earth."

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: makalit

Hey I can put any random story on the net on here too
I'll make a thread

"3 giant beetle men knocked on my door.

Thanks, you just did.

The stack of needles grew by one k bytes.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
COMMENTS BY HUMANOIDLORD
in hindsight this report is almost an cosmic in-joke to the fact that the "aliens" and fairies of the old are the same thing,
outside we have an stereotypical fairy costume and inside an helmet we have an also stereotypical grey face!
how can the deluded alien believers explain this weirdness?

i think i found your problem, you don't believe there's actual aliens/UFOs, just interdimensional beings

instead of posting about interdimensional beings in a forum about visitors from other planets, why not go to a supernatural forum instead

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

hahah so funny
what you dint see is that the case was investigated by the fsr team, the witness was an reliable woman who almost never lied, and there was an strange landing mark at the scene!

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

wew

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

because its still an ufo story
also you dont tell me what to do, the mods do
you are just an weirdo who makes incoherent posts about your bizzare beliefs

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

also you once made an thread
called aliens communcicating with god using tarot theconology!
how does that make more sense than the case above?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

because its still an ufo story
also you dont tell me what to do, the mods do
you are just an weirdo who makes incoherent posts about your bizzare beliefs

yes i know certain people can 'suck' up to mods and it allows them to get off free with putting out insults

from a person 'sucking up' it just looks like a puppy dog bark

"called aliens communcicating with god using tarot theconology!
how does that make more sense than the case above? "

because you said yourself, how can foolish people who believe in real aliens, explain this??

its an alien forum, about specifically aliens. it's not an interdimensional or supernatural forum, where you would fit in

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

a bunch of people here, also believe in interdimensional
also this is an generak ufo forum, putting it in supernatural would be off-topic
you have an very big ego

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Back on topic now

That's such a weird story. I wonder if she could have had some sort of hallucination or gas leak that caused the dog to faint and her to get high or something

I'd like to know why humanoid encounters are always seen in groups of three?

S+F

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

i think i found your problem, you don't believe there's actual aliens/UFOs, just interdimensional beings

Who's says they don't use conveyances to get around like we do here?

If I want to travel the world I can walk or crawl, if I want to fly I need a gizmo. If I want to explore other worlds I need another dimension, and a gizmo.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

hmm reports with 2 humanoids are even more common

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

some interesting thinking here

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Three and a half feet! Those are some big ass fairies.

I think considering their size, it would be unlikely for their wings to make a 'zee'zee' sound.

(But who knows..)

They left the part out before that when she ate the mushrooms.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

some interesting thinking here

Ever watch this?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

a reply to: Kalixi

hmm reports with 2 humanoids are even more common

I remember reading about the phenomenon of eye witness accounts having the same basic elements (eg; craft landed, 3 beings get out, one is holding a weapon, they appear to be conducting research) but the descriptions of the UFO, the aliens appearance and their weapons being completely different. I wish I remembered where I read it

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
Back on topic now
That's such a weird story. I wonder if she could have had some sort of hallucination or gas leak that caused the dog to faint and her to get high or something
I'd like to know why humanoid encounters are always seen in groups of three?
S+F

I haven't read this particular tale but I have read lots regarding these high strangeness encounters by reputable witnesses who have had no apparent interest or previous encounters. The bizarreness of the events makes no sense at all and does make one wonder if some other agency [such as a gas leak] could have brought this episode on. Strange indeed.

As for the three...this number seems to occur frequently in many stories and events. The Power of Three...The Holy Trinity...three is a unit, not a team. Who knows?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

thats quite an normal size in humanoid encounters
yes i know what you are thinking, the witness has never been an drug user

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join