It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYT Bombsell: Papadopoulos not Dossier Behind FBI Launching Investigation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

PS dirt...in the form of emails. Leave off what ever doesn't suit you huh?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

So where are Hillary's emails then? If she was hacked where the hell are they? It's been six years.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Blaming her for everything.

So who should be held responsible for her deletion of emails and keeping top secret classified docs on her private server exactly? Who should be under scrutiny for very shady deals with Russians? Who should be under scrutiny for owning the DNC and paying for a fake Russian dossier? Who should be held responsiblenfor all those donations for Bernie now knowing it was fixed for Hillary because of her owning the DNC? Is there another party I'm not aware of?

7 more years....7 more years...7 more years.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

And Deutsche bank only refused to cooperate with Maxine Waters. They are apparently cooperating with the FBI and Robert Mueller.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

And what does this have to do with this thread...at all?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

I'll bet there is A LOT of CNN involved

edit on 1 2 2018 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Well, you don’t have to be or vote democrat. Most Americans, and Russians for sure, knows there is nothing honorable during campaigns.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Scrubdog

And Deutsche bank only refused to cooperate with Maxine Waters. They are apparently cooperating with the FBI and Robert Mueller.

Hmm...nope.

7 more years....7 more years....7 more years.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

did you pick that up somewhere else?

That information is within dossier itself.

Note the identities of sources A & B as being, "a senior Russian Foreign Ministry figure and a former top level Russian intelligence officer still active inside the Kremlin..."

You do realize that this means that portions of the 'information' in the dossier came from people, "still active inside the Kremlin."

Please do try and keep up.
edit on 2-1-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Nope. Because it hasnt.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Maybe they'll only have a fake impeachment trial then.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

a reply to: darkbake

We need someone to communicate that [Trump] is not doing these trips

Enter Carter Page...

Right, I remember that from a while ago. He got in trouble for things unrelated to Trump. It seems like Papadopoulos might be the only one trying to collide with Russia during the campaign, at least based on what I know.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Yes. Christopher Steele has given the identities of those sources to the FBI.
What's your point again?
The part about it being a DNC document is what I'm scoffing at. Not the sources in russia. Steele worked for decades cultivating sources inside the kremlin. Why in hell do you think he took his family and went under ground when buzzfeed released the documents?
The Dossier is not a document the DNC and Hillary cooked up with the Kremlin. That's totally absurd. And there's no proof of any such thing. It's ridiculous.

Almost as ridiculous as an executive order that trump signed so he could draft Robert Mueller away from this investigation.
edit on 122018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Tempter

Nope. Because it hasnt.

Umm...yes. it was thoroughly picked apart which is why this story will die quickly.

7 more years...7 more years...7 more years.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

The Dossier is not a document the DNC and Hillary cooked up with the Kremlin.

The dossier is a document paid for by the DNC and Hillary's campaign that was cooked up by Fusion GPS (who also had a DOJ official's spouse on the payroll) and various others, including people who were still active inside the Kremlin.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

The Dossier is not a document the DNC and Hillary cooked up with the Kremlin.

The dossier is a document paid for by the DNC and Hillary's campaign that was cooked up by Fusion GPS (who also had a DOJ official's spouse on the payroll) and various others, including people who were still active inside the Kremlin.

The Clinton camp / DNC paid the legal firm perkins coie, who in turn paid fusiongps, who in turn paid russians for lies on trump.

McCabe told Congress the only thing they could verify was Carter Paige having a meeting in Russia but even then they could tell the date it occurred, who it was with or what it was about.

Since the dossier was used to illegally obtain a FISA warrant the left is desperately trying to maintain the illusion of the dossier. Its why they are now dragging out the Australian ambassador and Papadapolis bs.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Aaaaaand the usual suspect making money off this thread. The sole reason I forego ATS for months at a time. Zero substance, pure rubbish. See ya in summer time.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Since the dossier was used to illegally obtain a FISA warrant

There is no evidence of that. Remember, Trump associates were caught on routine surveillance of suspected Russian gangsters. That alone would be enough to get a warrant.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

Enter Carter Page...

Right, I remember that from a while ago. He got in trouble for things unrelated to Trump. It seems like Papadopoulos might be the only one trying to collide with Russia during the campaign, at least based on what I know.

Just him, Donny Jr., and Paul Manafort. And Bannon is pretty sure Trump Sr. was in the loop. Other than those five, there was no collusion, right?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: darkbake

Enter Carter Page...

there was no collusion, right?

That is indeed right.

The charge is one of working with the Russian govt to influence the outcome of an election.
There is no suggestion of that from the meeting.
You may try to wriggle off the hook by using collusion as a broad term to describe any sort of conversation with Russians but it won't work. We all now what you and others were claiming Trump and his campaign did.
edit on 5/1/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join