It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Darkest Patterns S01E03 "DEIFICATION" [Full Episode]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
To comprehend the future we must understand the present. To understand the present we must comprehend human nature and the past.

A Cinematic Treatise on THE DARKEST PATTERNS of the Saga of the Human Race
Episode 0: "PRIMER".
Episode 1: "PRIMAL".
Episode 2: "CHAOS".
Episode 3: "ORDER".
Episode 4: "DEIFICATION".
TRAILER
SITE

I really worked last week to have an embedded player here in the page for you all, but after waiting forever for Liveleak and then one round of removing blocked clips for Youtube it gave me more. But the archive.org links below you can right-click and direct download or just click them and their streaming player goes to work.

In this episode we see in spectacular form how from day one the elites of the world have been obsessed with being gods, and becoming immortal.

Streaming:
www.dailymotion.com...

Streaming (if just click on it) + Direct Download (if right-click "Save As"):
archive.org... (1.1GB)

The Internet was dead for Christmas so I got myself sidetracked on The Complete Nexus of the Cold War, CIA Drug Trafficking & the War on Terror to add some hard hitting foreshadowing to the new site. Only meant to add to the original (from last year) for a day or two, but it drug on longer to do it right. I'm back to mostly wrapping up this season now... 5 is in the site, 6 is rendered, 7 I'm mastering tonight, etc.
edit on 30-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Damnit typo in the title, should be S01E04. I ran the previous episode thread page as template.

Cmon people like theres any other good series even running now. Not even on Sundays the past few weeks.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I am done with all the politics and swamp draining for the night. I will jump into bed and watch some of your episodes. They look interesting.

Thank you for the OP

:-)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Thanks for this OP. Will bookmark for research.. S&F.

new topics

top topics

join