It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vibrational energy and UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I had an experience on 2-11-05 of a vibration like a tuneing fork thru my body during sleep that I get when "they" are in my area (northern Wisconsin). Other friends also reported the same experience at the same time. I wonder if others also have this happen and what it means. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hmmm. You should definately document this, even if it is for your own sake. Get your friends (or whoever felt the same thing) together and write the whole thing down. As for the experience itself I can't say I've experienced something simular, but maybe you'll get lucky (well) and some other member of the board has. Just saying that simular experiences such as this ocurring at the same time isn't something that falls into the normal category.

I have this theory you can 'infect' poeple around you and make them abductees (or just lab frogs in your own bed) just as you are. Only a silly theory though.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
If you ever get a chance to go to the Denver International Airport it would be interesting if there would be any effects on you.
It has been said those who are sensitive will feel strange vibrations before even getting into the parking lot.
I was also wondering if you have experienced out of body experience.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Yes, I have had out of body experiences. One friend about 20 miles from me saw a strange pulsing light in the sky and one other felt the same vibrations about 25 miles in the opposite direction all at about 3 AM local time.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hozer
Yes, I have had out of body experiences. One friend about 20 miles from me saw a strange pulsing light in the sky and one other felt the same vibrations about 25 miles in the opposite direction all at about 3 AM local time.

Did the vibration wake you up? Was there heat associated with it? Was there a noise associated with it?

If so, did it sound like this:
www.worldblend.net... This particular eerie sound we heard on Jan. 26th, it has a unique signature in the low freguencies and I have gotten one report of it from N. Wisconsin. I am currently doing research on this, so if you can provide any additional details it would be very helpful.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Although I don't remember a sound with the vibration on 2-11 it has been there with past vibrations........like a low, throbbing deisel locomotive. I was in a state between wakefulness and deep sleep when this occurred. This has happened to me 4-5 times in the past starting about 5 years ago. A sky blue to purple feeling accompanies the vibrations.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I woke up feeling good and rested even though I had a stressful week and got very little sleep. My friend who gets the same vibrations calls them his "tune-up."

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I tried once already to offer an alternative explanation to this phenomena, but either I didn't do it right, or I got censored.

I asked if you, Hozer, had ever been in the military, or if you or someone in your family had ever worked on sensitive government projects. I've heard of this happenining before to people I know. If you want to take a look at this link, go ahead. If I'm out of bounds here, someone please let me know.

www.whale.to...

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Thank you for the link. It is interesting and I've never seen it before. No, I have not been in sensitive positions in the military or civilian life. The link's section on the use of microwaves is about as close to the "tuneing fork" feeling as I've seen.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
ok, cool.

I've had the 'tuning fork' feeling when I was wide awake during broad daylight. For me, it seems to focus low between my ears and resonate from there. I feel like I am somehow being 'mentally scanned' or something.

You also mentioned a sky blue to purple color perception. I haven't so far had a color association with the 'tuning fork' feeling I get, but I did see a couple of what could have been aliens with blazing electric blue eyes during an OOBE in 2001. Check it out over in Paranormal Studies, if you
want (blatant self-promotion).

I'm glad you found the link interesting. All knowledge is useful in some way.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
YO WOrldblend I'm absoulutely loved your research pertening to the phx lights event you do wonderful work if you need help find stuff on the net let me know i'll you do research

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I must wonder out loud if "Project Elf" anything to do with these vibrations and low, throbbing sounds. It's supposed to be shut down and abandoned as of some time last year. It had been operating in northern Wisconsin for many years. I'm not eager to trust the Government on anything much less the closure of ELF.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
who is they and how do you know they are in the area?

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
on the lighter side of things I have to say it Their there for the chesse man its Wisconsin!

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
who is they and how do you know they are in the area?

If this question is in regards to the audio file, www.worldblend.net... then the answer is that there was no they. The children were counting and as I approched the window, the assumption was made that they were counting objects, but in actuality they were counting the number of times the noise cycled.

Hozer, a couple more questions: Do you live near Frederick, WI?
Does the vibration occur in conjunction with any temperature changes?
Might be nice to check next time it happens.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
1.) I am located directly across the State of Wisconsin north of Green Bay and just West of the Bay of Green Bay. This area is 30 miles West from Door County which is know for it's UFO siteings. 2.) I don't know who "they" are but they seem to visit this area occasionally and have interest in it for some reason. The cheese is good but I don't think that's why hehe. 3.) Visual siteings at the same time as the vibrations are common. My friend who saw the pulseing light at 3 AM on 2-11-05 is in Door County 30 miles away. I hope this helps.

new topics

top topics

join