It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the UFO/Alien plan for the Human race?, Nuclear missile mishaps.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Now I am not normally vocal on the UFO matter but having really bitten off a chunk of videos the last week or so namely Unacknowledged and the Disclosure project (many questionable claims about that granted), I have also reacquainted myself with Richard D Hall.

But something that has struck a chord and that was the UFO phenomenon and the shut down of copious Nuclear War heads in a number of locations at different times. Everything from War heads being totally rendered useless in the silo to the report of a UFO shooting beams of light at four locations around a missile's war head during launch and having it drop like a potato..

Brief introduction to the matter..

"If" these claims are correct then it seems that a vested interest is being made to keep us all in one piece, but for what reason??..Obviously it could for Harvesting for Alien cattle food but honestly what is the general consensus on this matter?. UFO's seems to take a interest whenever a conflict arises and some claim in the Disclosure Project that UFO's/Aliens are extremely interested in us since we split the atom.

Obviously a lot of this was tied up in Unacknowledged so if you have not seen it and you have not come across these events before I may as well be talking Greek..

I would think if we as a Race blew our self's to kingdom come in the grand scheme of the Universe then "so what", or are we far more important than we know and that feeling you get when you are drunk that the Universe revolves around you is correct. I jest of course..

So as a quick thought, we was put here and are being observed and guided not to make any major f#ck ups..

If a few Nuclear war heads do go pop around the globe it will have far more consequences than we could comprehend?, parallel dimension interruption??.

It is a load of Bollox and UFO's are fabricated/Man made and people are talking smack?..

Just curious..

RA

edit on 30-12-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

I would like to think the extraterrestrials would save us because they like studying us and our culture. A zoologist gives antibiotics to the animals they take care of because they love their animals. I would hope the extraterrestrials would be our zoologist in preventing us from destroying ourselves.

I don't believe in the food argument. Any extraterrestrial would be 10,000 to 1,000,000 years more technological advanced that us. I doubt our military technology would stop them. It would be like muskets going up against soldiers with AK-47s. We would be destroyed.

The same with the idea of food. I would imagine a really advanced race of beings would probably have skin graft technology that would automatically supply nutrition to their bodies without any need to eat. I would imagine the extraterrestrials probably do not even have digestive tracts.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Maybe these weren't alien UFOs, but us testing our advanced crafts capabilities on our own nuclear arsenal?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I would like to think that the extraterrestrials have been helping us all along with the progression of nuclear weapons.
I think the master plan of our ancient creators is to get us to a point where someone pulls the trigger and 90% of life on this planet is nuked.
Then, from the radioactive ashes, a new "updated" and newly "mutated" human species will emerge.

I've read many studies that claim that this planet has gone through total nuclear war in the distant past.

Maybe this is how the species on this planet really evolve. Quickly, with intense radiation.

edit on 30-12-2017 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
So, for “them”, missiles are a “no-no”,

But underground detonations are just fine?

Bombs are OK.

Bombs on planes are OK.

Even a 50 megaton (Tsar Bombe) dropped from a plane and detonated mid-air, is OK.

But our ET guardians have a “thing” about missiles?

Hmmm?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

"If" these claims are correct then it seems that a vested interest is being made to keep us all in one piece, but for what reason??

If you start a garden you want it to grow, be fruitful and multiply.

This includes pulling weeds and making sure a virus or pests don't destroy it before the harvest.

The crop grows and becomes ripe, and the vegetables argue back and forth all day whether gardeners exist and what the plan is.

I remember this story breaking way back of a red UFO hovering outside the gate and taking missies off line. It hasn't changed one bit over the years.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I have wondered about this myself, it appears that if the aliens exist, they are interested in keeping us in one piece. This is evidenced by their seeming interest in keeping us from destroying ourselves through nuclear weapons.

My guess is that they are heavily invested in this planet due to the evolution of life, which takes billions of years, the first life on Earth started about 3.8 billion years ago and my guess is it could have arrived from space with an asteroid impact or something similar. Or it could have been cultivated by the aliens themselves.

No one knows how common life is in the universe, although my guess is that simple forms of life are much more common than advanced forms of life such as today's plants and animals. Earth seems to be particularly rich in life.

Add to that the advent of humans, who are able to produce ridiculously complex culture compared to the other plants and animals on the planet.

Maybe the aliens are interested in or even invested in humans producing culture, or maybe they are interested in or even invested in Earth's gigantic amount of biodiversity and life.

It is interesting to note that when people are abducted, the aliens themselves seem very worried about the future environment of Earth, and sometimes tend to project imagery of that effect to the abductees.

One theory is that the grey aliens, in particular, come from a planet devastated by nuclear war eons ago and that they have slowly mutated due to radiation and lost the ability to think creatively. According to this theory, they are interested in humans because they might be able to integrate our genetics into their own to fix their race. In addition, they might enjoy humans because we are able to give them a taste of what they are missing emotionally.

Also, there is the possibility that aliens themselves cultivated and are heavily invested in both life and culture on Earth.
edit on 30pmSat, 30 Dec 2017 13:26:50 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

They probably don't care as much about atmospheric or underground tests because they don't have the potential to destroy all life, human or otherwise, on the planet. Maybe they are testing their anti-nuclear capabilities in the event that we enter an all-out nuclear war. It would make sense for them to run drills and the like in order to prepare for something like that.

Even so, I'm not putting all of my faith in aliens being able to stop an all-out nuclear war. Although it would be nice.
edit on 30pmSat, 30 Dec 2017 13:29:21 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

First I think more than one race is here with possibly more than one agenda.

The reports of UFO's shutting down nuclear missile sights are so numerous and come from credible sources that I believe them.

Perhaps it is not necessarily the case that they are trying to save humans, but are protecting their assets.

If reports from Antarctica are true, it is possible that ET's have a large base there and elsewhere.

It is also possible that the government (with assistance from an ET race?) have completed something like a Star Wars defense system that can shoot at vehicles in space and within the atmosphere, and have heard reports that they are doing so, at UFO's.

So if a) it is true that ET's are colluding with Earthly/human governments in Antarctica and New Mexico and b) they (Earth-human government) are also shooting at UFO's, then perhaps different ET species are fighting each other on Earth who have different agendas.

As far as what they are up to - who knows? Some people mention that they (particular species) are watching us to make sure we develop Ok, on the other hand they (other species) collude with our corrupt government.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
There was a 2 Billion year old depleted uranium deposit found in Oklo, Africa. Only a very specific set of circumstances and element purity could cause uranium to deplete like that - it's only our modern technology that could do such a thing.

Scientists postulate that the geography of the Earth 2 billion years ago allowed for the nuclear fission to naturally occur
but many people point to it being proof of an ancient nuclear reactor.

Scientific American - The Working of an Ancient Nuclear Reactor

Interesting questions OP I wish I knew the truth!
S+F

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Good point about with the Zoologist analogy, but what about Nature Documentary filmmakers? They sit back and film the turtles emerge from the sand to be eaten alive by crows or the baby chick fall out of the nest and they don't interfere (I'd like to think they would put the chick back into the nest though)

What if the Aliens are more like Documentary Filmmakers than Zoologists? :O

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

B:"Even a 50 megaton (Tsar Bombe) dropped from a plane and detonated mid-air, is OK. "

Funny how most people never even heard about it - the largest bomb to ever be detonated on Earth. "1,570 times the combined energy of the bombs that destroyed Hiroshima and Nagasaki" .. link

Perhaps the particular alien species who came during the early development of the atomic bomb were long gone by the time the Tsar Bomb went off. Maybe they are concerned mostly about the Earth as whole and not necessarily humans; well at least, not enough to intervene (regarding say bombing Iraq for example).

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

i:"This includes pulling weeds and making sure a virus or pests don't destroy it before the harvest."

Well they seem to have missed a lot of pests and viruses.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: intrptr

i:"This includes pulling weeds and making sure a virus or pests don't destroy it before the harvest."

Well they seem to have missed a lot of pests and viruses.

They control the ones that could destroy everything, case in point.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
So, for “them”, missiles are a “no-no”,

But underground detonations are just fine?

Bombs are OK.

Bombs on planes are OK.

Even a 50 megaton (Tsar Bombe) dropped from a plane and detonated mid-air, is OK.

But our ET guardians have a “thing” about missiles?

Hmmm?

No! They have a "thing" about world wars in that they will not have it and, if you have been paying attention, we have had none. Coincidence of two unrelated factors? Hardly. We have just undergone over a half-century of no world war. If you know humans, that is a remarkable achievement. So we must examine this other factor that definitely is related if we are being open-minded and sensible.By simply flying over and disabling nuclear missiles, they have told us--if not in other ways also, that we are NOT to engage in such an activity.

Foreign countries and their citizens may intensely dislike the proposition that the US is the world's policeman, but that is a solid fact illustrated by ET activities. Evidence of thousands of abductions and UFO sightings in the US from post Hiroshima times and many sightings of the black triangles are sure signs that the US has been chosen as the planet-side guardians/policemen of the overlords. Somebody has to do it, and the UN is ineffectual in that job to this date.

Unfortunately, having such power to do as it will in the world, at times various leaders of the US have put their personal/corporate goals interplay for gain, but hardly to actually conquer anybody. --Hell, we didn't even do that after defeating the aggressors in WWII. We HELPED them recover! Beyond the few unfortunate instances, the whole world still has a terrible price to pay for containing religious extremists as they attempt to upset major portions of the world to their stated intentions.

Conflicts today are regional and usually caused by twisted ideologies (North Korea) or religions. Co-existence of the West with Russia and even China can work as long as physical confrontations are taken off of the global peace table. Teddy Roosevelt said "Speak softly and carry a big stick" is exactly what the US, NATO and other allies are attempting to do. And as I stated in starting this post, that general plan is working.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Weird pet theory of mine....but I think that modern visitation was triggered when we detonated the first nuclear weapon.

I personally feel this is the equivalent of Star Trek's warp signature....that identifies a species as potentially dangerous, to other beings in a galaxy.

I personally feel there are many elements to a nuclear explosion that we don't realize. I believe it sends some kind of signal through time and space, and/or maybe causes a minute disruption in the continuum that can be detected by those that look for it. Heck, it may even slightly interfere with calibrations to manipulate space/time for travel.

Imagine it....we test a nuke, and it basically causes a cosmic traffic accident dropping ships to real space where they didn't intend to drop out. Most times, it's likely in empty space...but....

Just my own pet theory. Not really based on anything.

So, you could imagine why they may take some precautions, LOL.... (if this was accurate)

top topics

join