It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA just tweeted this about UFOs.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: VVV88

My dear friends,

please read this. I am aware of the TRUE nature and the true history of UFOs and their CREWS.

Source of information:

NATO AF MS fighter jet (RF-4E Phantom II ) HD photos.

Conclusion of the study of photos depicting flying crafts, objects inside them, INSCRIPTIONS on and inside them and entities manning the crafts:

UFOs are gigantic flying vehicles with the ability of interplanetary travelling and subemrsion deep into earth oceans.
Their technical abilities and characteristics include among others:
Phenomenal speed and acceleration;
Impressive manouverability;
Moves that SEEMINGLY defy the laws of phsyics;
Metal Alloys that can withstand extreme pressure, heat and cosmic radiation exposure

The gigantic UFOs (aka motherships) contain UFOS of a samller size that are either manned or unmanned (drone like let's say)

Their crew is consisted of humans. ORDINARY HUMANS of all the races now on Earth. Their ethicity however, language and writing system comes from Earth's distant past. An epoch of great prosperity and technological advancements that was suddenly disrupted by a global scale catastrophe (most propbably man made, e.g. global war).
There are MANY pictures taken from RF-4E Phantom II jets that depict these people inside UFOs and VIDEOS as well.

There are NO ALIENS. The so called abductions are paranormal phenomena that have NOTHING to do with UFOs.

INSCRIPTONS on and inside the UFOs are hieroglyphs from Earth's distant past. They are of the SAME writing system. Historians or Theologians could describe UFO's control panels' inscriptions as as "AnteDeluvian".

As soon as I can have the classified photos and videos in my hands I will upload it.

I repeat:
THERE ARE NO ALIENS.
These are man made highly advanced spaceships belonging to a highly advanced HUMAN civilization that used
to thrive on Earth, the Moon, Mars and perhaps even beyond. That civilization still exists somewhere else inside or outside The Solar System.
The only unknown parameter is the apparent unwillingness of these people who share distanat ancestry with us the offsprings of the Earth surivivors, to meet and exchange know how with us.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: freeromios

and you came across this info how?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: freeromios

My dear friends,

please read this. I am aware of the TRUE nature and the tr

pretty damn bold statement, any. Proof of this? Never heard this theory before..

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

This is the link I clicked somewhat randomly, coming from this page. (Number 1 under "Top 5 CIA Documents Mulder Would Love To Get His Hands On".)

Can be all made up, sure, but it is an interesting read.

When the CIA/NSA was founded in the late 1940's they had a Mulder-Scully team working in their cryptography division, William F Friedman was named the first chief cryptographer. William and his fiance Elizebeth had together been analyzing the works of Shakespeare for hidden codes prior to the disclosed CIA charter.

Seems a little reminiscent of the stereotypical Mulder and Scully. Mulder investigating spinning UFO craft that exhibit extraordinary maneuverability and perhaps a hidden means of navigation. Contrast that with the more pragmatic Scully who would be more likely to utilize an anchored pseudoscience such as toxicology or cryptozoology with planetary Coriolis effects to explain the UFO sightings in Shakespeare.

These are the CIA X-files, so perhaps they have to meet some kind of organizational criteria such as numeric or chromosomal to be filed where they are ?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: freeromios

My dear friends,

please read this. I am aware of the TRUE nature and the true history of UFOs and their CREWS.

Source of information:

NATO AF MS fighter jet (RF-4E Phantom II ) HD photos.

That's interesting.

But... without anything to back up your claims, you my as well be saying UFOs are really modified potatoes, piloted by advanced earth worms, that had to find a way to leave the planet because dinosaurs turned into birds.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Delete

edit on 2-1-2018 by Zadiel74 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2018 by Zadiel74 because: Replied instead of edit.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
a reply to: Sublimecraft

They're setting us up for Project Blue Beam. Their hoax version of an alien attack or the 2nd coming of Jesus. Maybe both.

I research and acknowledge quite a few conspiracy theories.

Project Blue beam is not a viable option at this point. As a potentiality, its too well known to be executed correctly.

And if there is an e.t. presence here (there is), they simply wouldnt go along with it or allow it.

There's too much at stake.
edit on 2-1-2018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Interesting take. Could be and sounds plausible
Lets wait for the pics

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

All the questions posed are logical, legitimate and in good will.

I totally sympathize with people that doubt my theory.

The FACT is that these photos do exist.

The crafts are manned by ordinary humans like you and me. Their only difference is that they grew up somewhere ELSE, NOT planet Earth.
Source of this information is retired military personnel, close relatives of mine, who used to be high ranking officers and fighter jet pilots working for the Greek AF.

The only issue at the moment is that a way must be devised to publicize these photos.

If the public see those photos, everyone will want to find where our distant advnaced relatives live and then to VISIT them...

I am pretty confident that this is the real reason noone wants to get this info public.
And of course that everyone wants to hide a fact from ordinary people:
That what we now commonly know as the Great Deluge actually happened and it was man made..

edit on 3-1-2018 by freeromios because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2018 by freeromios because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2018 by freeromios because: spelling errors

edit on 3-1-2018 by freeromios because: spelling errors

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Chk my thread on ancient ufo for one glimpse of the human looking aliens

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
thats an quite old (and probably fakey) photo taken by george stock in the 50's
why use it?

new topics