It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA just tweeted this about UFOs.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
the whole ufo subject is dumbed down now. im actually starting to lose interest in it or is this their plan?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
the whole 4chan alien image was prolly apart of the psyops
edit on 30122017 by dan121212 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
January 3rd is the Anniversary date the German philosopher Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche witnessed the Flogging of a Horse. Two policemen arrested him and he was declared insane. The cause of his insanity may have been a reanimated virus from the 1560's, the same virus that afflicted Torquato Tasso. Popular accounts attributed the insanity to a bacterium which of course modern day Scully could rule out after exhumation. There was much confusion concerning the fight between Eugène Gauguin and Van Gogh, perhaps it was the 1889 version of a Bay of Pigs?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Why do I get the feeling that these announcements et al are a distraction for something.

Perhaps because the evidence seems to be pointing that way , there does seem to be an attempt to reignite UFO interest by those in the shadows , for what purpose remains to be seen but the presence of the old faces like Bigelow and Puthoff is interesting.

In May Mr Bigelow stunned the world by declaring during an interview with primetime CBS current affairs show 60 Minutes, that believes that intelligent aliens are secretly living on Earth, and the government knows about it.
It is now claimed that under his direction buildings at the company headquarters were “modified” to allow the storage of the materials.

The project was originally funded at the request of former Senator Harry Reid, who retired from congress this year.
The Nevada Democrat, who was the Senate majority leader at the time, allowed the money to go to his friend Mr Bigelow’s company.

Mr Reid said his interest in UFOs was actually sparked by Mr Bigelow, who told him that a Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) official had approached him wanting to visit Mr Bigelow’s ranch in Utah, where he conducted research. After learning this, Mr Reid said he met with agency officials and was told they wanted to resume research into UFOs.
www.express.co.uk...

Looking forward to an interesting 2018.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: 808Funk
Why does disclosure have to from the USA and why not Russia, Japan or even bloody Kenya ?

Think about it - if for instance aliens from other planets exist and have been visiting our planet for eons why the F wouldn't they just reveal themselves by themselves? Why would they need human created 'government' to announce that they are here and always have been?

It makes no sense as a universal being that advanced beings would rely on untrustworthy government to do their bidding

Actually, it makes complete sense, if you think about it.

Think about the british empire when they were sailing the seas discovering all those cultures of people... one of there first questions on first contact would have been, who's your leader and where are they?

Also, We discovered how to travel to other solar systems within our time and I were in charge of the first mission, my orders would be to "not disturb the wildlife", unless they had evovled to become an intelligent civilization, in which case my orders would be to only make contact with the highest ranking officials.

Its just common sense yeah?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Double post...
edit on 30-12-2017 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
im sorry but i knew they had posted this before its not that new, it was posted in july 2017 www.cia.gov...

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

Right..
These Tweets are from "the Aviary".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I can tell the difference between an Owl and a Kookaburra but for better analysis you would need to ask an expert.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dan121212
im sorry but i knew they had posted this before its not that new, it was posted in july 2017 www.cia.gov...

So now we know who only read the OP and not the rest of the thread.

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: 808Funk
Why does disclosure have to from the USA and why not Russia, Japan or even bloody Kenya ?

Think about it - if for instance aliens from other planets exist and have been visiting our planet for eons why the F wouldn't they just reveal themselves by themselves? Why would they need human created 'government' to announce that they are here and always have been?

It makes no sense as a universal being that advanced beings would rely on untrustworthy government to do their bidding

Actually, it makes complete sense, if you think about it.

Think about the british empire when they were sailing the seas discovering all those cultures of people... one of there first questions on first contact would have been, who's your leader and where are they?

Also, We discovered how to travel to other solar systems within our time and I were in charge of the first mission, my orders would be to "not disturb the wildlife", unless they had evovled to become an intelligent civilization, in which case my orders would be to only make contact with the highest ranking officials.

Its just common sense yeah?

The Prime Directive approach? I could see that happening.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

Exactly it's old news don't know why everybody is tripping over one tweet of old news , I'll bet someone is laughing over this tweet that goes as viral if it were disclosure itself.

All those files date back from newspapers and extended writers that blame the CIA for covertly studying UFO'S as what they did from the latest news from Luis Elizondo
But these files were all being put online before to the stars academy ever came with inside footage.

edit on 0b47America/ChicagoSat, 30 Dec 2017 08:28:47 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 30 Dec 2017 08:28:47 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Exactly it's old news don't know why everybody is tripping over one tweet of old news , I'll bet someone is laughing over this tweet that goes as viral if it were disclosure itself.

The tweet was posted earlier this year which still makes it relevant to what's happening now whether the tweet in the OP is a retweet or not.

But these files were all being put online before to the stars academy ever came with inside footage.

Does that make them mutually exclusive or could it be that one is in support of the other ?
edit on 30-12-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Just a crazy thought to throw out there.The CIA is what it is-they get you watching one hand so they can do something with the other.North Korea is todays biggest problem,what if a Alien ship flies in and destroys their nuclear facilities? China can`t say the USA did it...who can you retaliate against if a triangle zaps something and vanishes?WE don`t have that tech is a good excuse,the aliens want peace!Just a idle thought-wouldn`t put it past the CIA and that mibht be the only way to prevent a hellish war.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Nice thread! I've bookmarked hundred's of articles, that I can refer to, when something "new" pops up in ufology. This thread led me to an article that I bookmarked back in March.

GLOBAL governments are preparing the world for an imminent announcement that intelligent aliens exist and are already here on Earth, it has astonishingly been alleged.

The claim is made by lobby group The Disclosure Activists, a new international consortium trying to force the alleged truth about aliens out into the open.

Group, co-founder Russell Calka: "Recently there is a systematic effort from within the US and other world governments to release this information to the public."

Victor Viggiani, the senior strategic adviser to organisation, added: "All of the evidence that has been accumulated by researchers, military witness testimony, and acquired from declassified government documents over the last 70 years points to three very basic conclusions — the planet Earth has been and is being engaged by off-world civilisations.

"Secondly — this information has been hidden from the public in a well orchestrated and systematic embargo on the truth. Thirdly, governments know these conclusions are true — researchers of this topic know these conclusions are true, and it is now time for humanity to learn these truths.”

Group co-founder Dr Lisa Galarneau said: "Through these government disclosures, scientific discoveries of exoplanets, leaks, and hints from insiders, the public is being prepared for official announcements regarding extraterrestrial visitation.

www.express.co.uk...

Obviously, the biggest news to have recently come out, is the disclosure on the Pentagon’s secret UFO bureau, The Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program, which ended five years ago. This resulted in the extroadinary testimony of the pilot, retired Cmdr. David Fravor and released FLIR footage of the UFO he chased in his F/A-18F Super Hornet. The former head of this department, Luis Elizondo, admitted in interviews, that he believes "we may not be alone."

Then there's this clip, with author and investigative reporter, Ralph Blumenthal, who stated that "materials from these objects" are currently being studied by our government:

It would seem that our government, is now all of a sudden, alright with releasing this information to MSM outlets. I agree with you that something "big is coming." I personally believe that our government is aware of a huge, upcoming alien "event" that they have no control over. What other reason could explain the release of this "secret" information now? The government at one point wanted this "UFO" information secret, not only because of the unknown reaction by the general public, but because of the potential unraveling of our "global petroleum infrastructure." Remember how the government destroyed Tesla's plans to supply "wireless" power to run all of earth's industries? His Tesla "Tower" was to draw millions of volts of electricity through the air and then feed it out to cities, factories and private houses. I think that one of the reasons the government tried to suppress information on extraterrestrial technology, was strictly due to corporate greed. It was mentioned in this YouTube clip from July 2016:

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

yeah we have heard it all before

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Their X files are all 1950s?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

National Security Agency (NSA)
Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
Secret Intelligence Service (SIS)
HaMossad leModiʿin uleTafkidim Meyuḥadim
Gendarmerie Corps of Vatican City State
Ministry of State Security (MSS)
Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation (FSB)

And the "Others" secret groups terrestrial and non, may have more in-depth relations to extraterrestrial intelligence.
They would deal with things the common man wouldn't want to think is part of their reality alien and possibly religious related.
Though the tweet is said to be related to World UFO Day, at least they too acknowledge the reality of UFO enough to play along and show how to take good images.

It does seem like there is more saturation in SOL system from energy reads. What ever is causing that. 1 could be wrong

Maybe the spoon feeding process going to direct feeding stages?

NAMASTE*******

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I don't trust the CIA one iota, they're as dodgy AF as far as I'm concerned. This tweet piqued my curiosity as to why, now, they are seemingly ramping up UFO rhetoric in conjunction with the recent announcement via the NYT (and thanks to Issac Koi for his brilliant thread detailing same) that a tic-tac shaped object was filmed and performed maneuvers that are, as yet, not within the scope of human capability.

That its a joint effort with the MSM 'proves' its a diversionary PSYOP, as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I'm surprised they took a break from the busy schedule of running drugs into this country.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

They've got millions of people on the payroll with all that dirty loot, corporate slush funds, tax money and money paper presses.

Top Secret America

edit on 30-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: dan121212
the whole ufo subject is dumbed down now. im actually starting to lose interest in it or is this their plan?

From someone who's been studying a life time, the plan is to titillate you with reams of data that lead precisely... nowhere.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join