It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - Agenda 21 Presentation.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
A little variety is needed, don’t you agree...
So, I offer you a platform to discuss something very important, but rarely mentioned.

Have you ever wondered why when you hear the name David Icke, whether in limited mainstream reference or from the mouth’s of sceptics, a majority of the time you are bombarded with talk of Reptilians...

Now it’s surely fair to say “well that’s what he is famous for, what’s the big deal...”...
You’d be right, in a sense...

But digging a little deeper, and avoiding the pigeon hole attempt, you may come to realise that he actually speaks (intelligently I might add) on an extremely large range of topics we are often demonised for entertaining.

So I thought it would be a good idea to give a little exposure to a David Icke presentation that is a far more pressing issue (imo) than shapeshifters.

The following is a 1hr 36mins breakdown of Agenda 21.
I’m currently about half way through...

It’s pretty riveting too, for me at least.
I’ve never really paid attention to the Agenda 21 theory before.

It’s a little difficult for me to summarise for you, which I always usually do when I make a thread with a video.
So I apologise for that sincerely.

I’ll give a little run through of a bit that just happened...

*His presentation screen shows a picture of Queen Elizabeth Saxe-Coberg Goethe sitting on a throne*
*Text to the side of the image reads “Woman in £1m hat gives speech on austerity!”*

Succinct, but pretty powerful.

I do hope you have the time and inclination to give the video a go.

If you are hesitant because it’s David Icke, and it’s the Reptilian thing giving you pause, I can let you know that there is no Reptilian angle to the presentation.

Thanks for reading.
Peace.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Not all of the stuff David Icke does is about aliens and it actually took him quite some time before he came out about them, and stated from the onset that people were going to take him for a nut job but he was only following where the research led.

Some of his stuff has been very very accurate. I started with the video "David Icke was Right"

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Thanks - just a point on the reptilian angle. Whilst it is true he does discuss it, the media painted a far different and purposely mocking account of what he was actually talking about. His discussion of reptilians is actually quite fascinating as it delves into 'demons' as described in different parts of the ancient world which were unconnected at the time, from Jinn to Archons to Demons to Chitauri... and so on... existing in the unseen world which humans do not perceive. He didn't make any of this stuff up... it's written about through history.
edit on 29/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

100% correct, UK.

I’ve tried explaining that to many people in the past, including on ATS...
Sometimes it sinks in.

Some prefer to conform to the narrative.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
A little variety is needed, don’t you agree...
So, I offer you a platform to discuss something very important, but rarely mentioned.

Have you ever wondered why when you hear the name David Icke, whether in limited mainstream reference or from the mouth’s of sceptics, a majority of the time you are bombarded with talk of Reptilians...

Now it’s surely fair to say “well that’s what he is famous for, what’s the big deal...”...
You’d be right, in a sense...

But digging a little deeper, and avoiding the pigeon hole attempt, you may come to realise that he actually speaks (intelligently I might add) on an extremely large range of topics we are often demonised for entertaining.

So I thought it would be a good idea to give a little exposure to a David Icke presentation that is a far more pressing issue (imo) than shapeshifters.

The following is a 1hr 36mins breakdown of Agenda 21.
I’m currently about half way through...

It’s pretty riveting too, for me at least.
I’ve never really paid attention to the Agenda 21 theory before.

It’s a little difficult for me to summarise for you, which I always usually do when I make a thread with a video.
So I apologise for that sincerely.

I’ll give a little run through of a bit that just happened...

*His presentation screen shows a picture of Queen Elizabeth Saxe-Coberg Goethe sitting on a throne*
*Text to the side of the image reads “Woman in £1m hat gives speech on austerity!”*

Succinct, but pretty powerful.

I do hope you have the time and inclination to give the video a go.

If you are hesitant because it’s David Icke, and it’s the Reptilian thing giving you pause, I can let you know that there is no Reptilian angle to the presentation.

Thanks for reading.
Peace.

Agenda 21 has evolved into Agenda 2030. Itvwas essentially the pregame, but now they are in thr game. The year 2030 is their mark to complete their goals if they can.

Like Alex Jones, I believe David Ike to either be a profiteer only talking about things that generates money for him, or some form of cointelpro to distort or discresit such conspiracy theories by associating it with their outlandish crazy stuff. I would certainly find sources and perspectives away from guys like him.

Remember, David Ike once claimed to be the son of God.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
In his favor, he popularizes obtuse occult concepts and history, makes some valid connections and lets folks know that they are ultimately far more powerful than a few "leaders."

All good.

My problems with Icke, though, isn't reptillians. He takes a truth and a mostly truth and makes an unsupported, tabloid-esque assertion... or the odd maths where five and two equals twenty.

Also, his worldview IS negative as heck and fosters acute paranoia.

But he is correct that we are being led poorly and our lives and planet could be so much better.

He asserts the rulers are evil non-humans... but maybe they are just conceited, greedy, shortsighted, selfish humans?

I wonder, though ... IF these alleged ruling occultists are onto something, then so many people believing in a cabal of reptoids might actually manifest them and bring us under their even more cold blooded rule, heh.... so maybe Icke is on THEIR side, working to bring their grim vision to reality?!

See? Paranoia is complex!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I just finished watching the whole video, very thought provoking stuff. I'm personally a big fan of David Icke (hence my reptilian obsession) and have been watching his stuff for years. He makes a lot of sense and his claims are pretty hard to refute.

Say what you will about the man, but if you know anything about anything, you'll know the truth will always be ridiculed.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Im in, will listen shortly, get back next chance I get.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

It’s a little difficult for me to summarise for you, which I always usually do when I make a thread with a video. So I apologise for that sincerely.

According Maurise Strong the 4 times billionaire behind Agenda 21, he wrote in the Forward to the agenda 21 document, that heating and cooling in homes and workplaces is not envrionmentaly sustainable and has to go.

It would seem this statement says a lot.

incidently, there is a few videos from the recent California fires that show Agenda 21 involvment in them. One video shows how an area within a number of streets is totally devestated but the shape of the area exactly matches the area the agenda 21 people want to take back and use for some project.

Notel that lasers were used to start some of the fires.

I think the videos are these two.

LASERS FROM THE SKY & THE CALIFORNIA FIRES

Agenda 21 Plans to Burn Up Northern California

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Just to back this up other's were talking about this long before David Ike and it is a genuine plan to depopulate the world, leave the survivors living as slaves owned by the new one world state which is then owned by the ultra elite.

Now if Donald Trump's life is in danger it is because he is apparently causing difficulty's for those trying to push it onto the world.

And more topical for my neck of the wood's over in the UK, the same internationalist policy.

Now WHY are WE letting they whom want this policy pushed LIVE, they are our enemy's, they have lied and are literally trying to kill us so if we kill them first that is self defense is it not, of course WE are not Murderers like them but that does not mean we have to be mindless sheep and lemming's running off a cliff for them we can still bring them to justice and finish there power once and for all, we may not be able to destroy the monolithic bureaucratic monstrosity they have created BUT we can most certainly still crush the head of the serpent by grace of God.
(cut the head'(s) off of the snake)
And public awareness is the best course of action, forewarned is forearmed after all.
edit on 30-12-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Why has this thread apparently died? This information needs to go viral.

Exactly how this sort of thing happens without anyone noticing is because we LET it happen, we DONT question, we DONT fight. We stand idly by and hope someone else will sort it out for the masses, unfortunately the ones we hope will sort it out are the ones that come up with these plans.

Sick of all of this sh#t now.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: shinzaun

This information needs to go viral.

I totally agree.
Let us keep bumping.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Great video! Thanks for sharing

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

It has not got the bell's and whistles currently popular on the site, also it sadly show's they really don't understand how much danger they are in and that if they want there kid's to even exist they have to act and act fast against the criminal scum that made this agenda in the first place.

It truly is enough to make you despair.

I think the other problem is the thread linking to David Ike and he was not even the first to realize what this meant, he did try to bring it to people's attention but sadly the guy is seen as a fake news figure and also as a crazy guy by a heck of a lot of people out there.

BUT If the thread had started something like Agenda 21 "The REAL Population Cull and Land Grab Agenda of the Elite U.N. AGENDA 21" Passed as International agreement by our leaders then we may have seen a far more lively debate but David Ike is actually sadly enough to put a lot of people off the subject immediately because of how he is perceived, rightly or wrongly.

edit on 6-1-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Bump

How relevant is it now?
More than ever.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DaMouse
Everyone is distracted by Covid lol.
I see what is happening presently as a smoke screen and the start of the agenda.

edit on 23-9-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
Is anyone willing to make a new thread.....without David Icke in the title?
Would you?
edit on 23-9-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I personally think David Ike is a bit crazy, some of his belief is too far out there and otherwise I often wonder if he is controlled.

That said I still wonder about his turn to apparent crazy, he had been a top SPORTS reporter up unto that point and during a TV interview he suddenly claimed HE was the son of God, nothing blasphemous but we tend to only regard our Lord Christ in that context though it does apply to ALL Christian's, later he started to see everyone as a shape changing lizard, who knows maybe he is true it would explain some ex girlfriend's.

That said Remember Jill Dando.
www.express.co.uk...

The Paedophile Ring at the BBC included Jimmy Saville a close friend of Prince Charles and also of several senior politician's,

They tried to blame her murder on Rogue agent's from the breaking up Yugoslavia since NATO had bombed a TV station there but it was a lie.

SHE was murdered as part of a coverup because she had started to investigate and the rabbit hole she had found herself in - AFTER someone gave her a Dossier that detailed in depth about the child abuse and Satanic cults at the top of the British Establishment and which vanished AFTER she had been murdered - went right to the very top of the ruling elite of British Society.

She was an investigative Journalist BUT despite only being a well known SPORTS reporter maybe an earlier attempt someone slipped David Ike such a Dossier and they slipped him a psychedelic cocktail to drive him off the edge OR he was actually meant to throw a spanner in the work's and disrupt the serious investigation while at the same time discrediting any credible reporters that may report on the subject.

I am not however a fan of David Ike, I don't dislike him but he is an idiot whom went on a Report claiming Covid was fake while sweating profusely and coughing through half the interview - how dare he take other peoples lives in his hand's just to prove his own point which he singularly failed to do.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
This thread isn't about David Icke or is it?

I would like to know if you would start a thread about the actual subject?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join