It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Storm is Here 4,289 SEALED Federal Indictments

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: CynConcepts

Dont worry it does not matter. Think i managed to sort it. Was my fault. Made a new one :-)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ugh! I am so frustrated for you OP!

I am getting disillusioned with folks here. As I posted in the other forum, I don't necessarily agree with your speculations, but feel if in order to deny ignorance one must leave their mind open to possibilities! At least until irrefutable proof is given to show it is a false claim or aka hoax!

I want someone to show me why this is a hoax beside the accidental use of one bad link? Anyone? It should not be difficult since they removed the other thread as a duplicate. What else...besides the link is a hoax?

Edit add: I just want to deny ignorance...help me and others understand by providing info on why? One can not learn if not told why they fail...lift up...advise! Don't simply judge and smirk.
edit on 12 29 2017 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hi Purplemer,

use it as motivation to find even better sources and evidence for the claim. Or make a thread where you ask whether its true, not state that its true.

edit on 2017 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I did and i threaded it and the threads gone. Nevermind. Onwards we go. In my opinion the strongest link there is to understanding all of this is QAnon. I know many people will disagree with me on that as they see it as a political issue. I try to see past that to whats going on behind.

:-)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I am getting disillusioned with folks here. As I posted in the other forum, I don't necessarily agree with your speculations, but feel if in order to deny ignorance one must leave their mind open to possibilities! At least until irrefutable proof is given to show it is a false claim or aka hoa

Lets not worry about it and focus on the thread. You asked something in the other thread and the thread went awol on me. I will try and answer your question.

In my opinion if you want to understand this you are best studying QAnon. I can link you the full QAnon uptp date transcript if you wish too.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

To be honest, I have never seen any evidence for all this indictments yet...and I follow Qanon meticulously.

If you re-do the thread, ASK "Could this be true?" then they cant label it as a Hoax because you are not claiming anything, just asking questions.
edit on 2017 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

It came off as more a libel thread than a factual one. It hinges on baseless accusations with no proof

The information is contained on the gov site. Go and have a look. Lots. have. Remember when you post you are allowed to share your own opinion too. The information is not baseless. The indictments are real.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I have been warned. I will leave that for now. Whats most important i guess is that people have the chance to read it and share information. Im just about done for the day.

Thank you for your suggestions and replies.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

See this post..

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Thank you. I am still undecided on QAnon and even MegAnon. I will keep reading and seeking. Just wished when mods move something to hoax bin that it would be explained why so that others and the OP can learn exactly what was considered a hoax in order to avoid future errors.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

The proud declaration of this in big bold text.. Many of these are Indictments for Child P### and Child ### Crimes allegedly perpetrated by elected government officials at the federal, state, county and even local levels!!!!!

Yes Chadders my old bean I share the above sentiments tool Not yours but the ones about child ###. If you want any help or pointers in understanding why i have come to these conclusions please just ask. I would love to share with you some links if you like.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

See this post..

Please chadder stop with the fake news. My other thread was taken down and it didnt have that link. It was linked to the US government. Are they fake news too.

The information about the indictments is real. Wake up Chadders its nearly time for you to eat my hat.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Please chadder stop with the fake news. My other thread was taken down and it didnt have that link.

Exactly. So it wasn’t the source that’s the issue, it’s the accusations made.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: Chadwickus

See this post..

Please chadder stop with the fake news. My other thread was taken down and it didnt have that link. It was linked to the US government. Are they fake news too.

The information about the indictments is real. Wake up Chadders its nearly time for you to eat my hat.

Hon, it's not the links that are getting your stuff trashed, it's your claims being made without the necessary proof.

Definition of hoax
transitive verb
: to trick into believing or accepting as genuine something false and often preposterous

were hoaxed by the website

www.merriam-webster.com...

You may not realize or believe the definition fits, but like the "Haitians Have Aids" Trump claim, for example, it does.

Edit: If you try again, don't try the route of definites right away. Instead, frame the entirety of your thread as a hypothetical, a "What if?" exploration. Perhaps in Skunkworks or RATS.
edit on 12/29/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Just me here but I think stating a pedo implication for the incictments in the OP then linking Hillarys boot was an implication that she is a pedo based on association to others. There is no solid info as yet that this is the case tho many of us may believe she is linked to human trafficking.

edit for correction in wording.
edit on 29-12-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Hon, it's not the links that are getting your stuff trashed, it's your claims being made without the necessary proof.

Thank you:-)

I was told by the mods it was the link. I dont know. I just wanted to share and bonce it about a bit. Its certainly done some bouncing. Leave it there i dont want any more comments removed.

What do you think of the OP

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

If the thread is still up morrow I will take a picture of that Chadder is going to have to eat when he is proved wrong. Its an old manky hat that I lost for nearly two years on the moors. I call it old faithful for it always comes back.

To prevent thread drift what do you think of the OP

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dntwastetime
What about ole MoonBoot McLeg where is he at ? Gitmo? A few planes went there this morning, the long way !

It's an epidemic!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

That's creepy, a mystic hat!

Meh. This whole Qanal thing has ruined watching Lionel Nation for me, he seems to be drifting off into his own universe of synchronicities and I'm not sure I can follow. We'll see. Same with this thread, now that you mention the rumor base.
This spirit cooking thing had me thinking for a while, but then I thought that most of them don't really come across like having anything remotely spiritual to cook with. Keep the pun if you like it! It's probably just another artists con job to pull loads of money out of their heavy load pockets, rightly so.

Let me put it another way to cherry that pie. We're sacrificing whole families in an entirely automated war with terror already, the sacrifice of children (possibly in order to save the children) during whacky rituals would definitely match the same school of cray cray thought. If it's tangible at all, of course, but it doesn't seem very unlikely now. At least not after this "Hurricane" Harvey W. and all that. Does it?
And that's my issue in a nutshell. Is it just me, thinking that all this timing and the weird coincidences are kinda odd? I'm leaning towards PsyOps by now. Some sort of damage control in order to save the whole pack of hyenas during the resulting chaos with the glorious sacrifice of a few dixiecats from "the enemies trench" on this very altar, in our holy courtrooms of public opinion. The plot thickens, eventually...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join